RaunchyFuckers site issues

HairyLover

• Administrators

There used to be two versions of the templates for the site - one for desktop users which was properly fleshed out, and one for mobile users which I didn't even touch. The desktop version used a Flash-based video player. The mobile version used an HTML5 video player. Early this month I came up with a new player that would work on both. It would first try Flash and if that weren't supported it would degrade to HTML5. That meant I could unify the user interfaces and only maintain one set of templates. So that's what I did.

So yes you're getting the desktop site, but it should work with mobile devices. Yes, it's different than it used to be, but is there some problem? Full-screen mode should work on your mobile device when viewing videos, etc...

• 5 months later...

I get "html5: Video not properly encoded" whenever I try to play a video from this site on my android mobile and tablet. Videos work fine using a desktop computer, and videos on other sites work fine on mobile and tablet. Any ideas?

• Administrators
I get "html5: Video not properly encoded" whenever I try to play a video from this site on my android mobile and tablet. Videos work fine using a desktop computer, and videos on other sites work fine on mobile and tablet. Any ideas?

Can you give me specific URLs that don't work? I don't re-encode videos from sponsors. Some of the sponsors may not be encoding their videos correctly.