What turns you on

leontes

I get turned on by guys with large pierced nipples, a thick cock and a PA with a ring to match. This makes me so fucking horny and can hardly wait until he fucks me and I work at and worship his nipples. If he moans while he fucks that is a bonus, especially while he is giving me his load

Guest faggot hole

Any cock -- large and veiny or moderate sized; cut or uncut. A drop or two of pre at the tip, sparkling in the light, is an especially awesome turn on. I love it when a Top is READY

Guest JizzDumpWI

First vision... Eyes, facial hair, Dk brown or Black hair, tuft of fur on chest visible, Adam's apple... That combo turns me on first. Once naked the dick itself isn't a deal breaker. Some of my best fucks were from guys with smaller dicks. So for me it isn't the cock but how he uses it.

Hairy chested blonds, with lots of facial hair, well hair in general, being a plus. Picture someone central casting would send over to play a pillaging Viking. Or conversly, and much less often, the polar opposite, a hot black guy, preferrably with some chest hair(which is hard to find).

Self-confidence. "I want you; I deserve you". "I don't give a fuck what people think."

Physically: cropped/shaved head, facial hair, a vaguely psychotic look in the eyes, tattoos (but only symbolic/pictorial - words I start looking for the speeling mistakes). Unshaven body hair, especially his back (though I recently rimmed a guy with tenth of an inch stubble round his ass and thought that was interesting), "Getting there" muscles - perfection is intimidating! Foreskin for preference, largely because I'm uncut and therefore have a better idea of what most uncut guys like. Hairy asshole. Big thighs. Ability to piss when hard.

I could go on all night ;)