Fruit / vegetable in ass?

rearfeeder21

Guest JizzDumpWI

Try peeling some fresh ginger... Make a plug off of a nicely shaped piece and put that in. Best to cut it so you have a handle to pull it back out. Using ginger is called figging. Being the spice it is, it'll burn, hopefully in a good way.

It'd tickle me pink to make a salad out of such-used veggies and, without telling them, serve it to the members of the Westboro Baptist Church for consumption in their fellowship hall following a service.

THEN tell 'em after they ate it. Of course, it goes without saying that I mean this with LUV. Yep: that'd minister to my brokenness.

This is seriously the best website ever.

I've always as a kid played with fruit and veg up my butt (amongst other things). Mind you I've been to emergency twice now as my eyes were bigger than my butt! Here's a hint for everyone...make sure you take off the stalk on an apple before shoving it inside you. It cuts like a knife!!! OUCH

I especially used to like pears as the shape slowly opens you up.

Recently I wanted to fill my butt with as many baby carrots as I could get in. I used a colon snake dildo to push them as far inside as I could get them. I discovered that no matter how far they go in, eventually everything comes out. It's impossible to be stuck. Well in my experience anyway.

Nothing turns me on more than experimenting with food. Loved eating hot dogs out of a tops butt too a few months back...

I've used many things in years past as 'household dildos', including all of the typical ones (cucumbers, carrots, screwdriver handles, long-neck soda bottles, etc). It isn't a veggie and it's been many years since I last did it, but I too played around with hot dogs.

The trick is not to let your ass clench and cut it off while you're playing. Can work as a pretty good training tool to get your mind in control of your ass muscles. I also liked to let it slip all the way in, spend time around the house with the family, then push it out while I finished jerking off. Kind of amateur night these days, but hot stuff when you're an inexperienced teen :)

Have to say that one good thing about hot dogs is that they are very flexible and not pointed, so no worries about poking through the anal walls and having a hospital visit or worse. Whatever you try, keep that in mind!

Guest JizzDumpWI
My respect for guys putting veggies up their ass is about the same as for guys using condoms for fucking. Both don't belong there. ;)

Perhaps. But Figging is a classic BDSM technique... One can use ginger both in butt hole, and urethra. Burns like a mutha!

• 2 weeks later...