What do you look for in an ad for sex?

mike258

I've only ever used Craigslist to hook up (once). I don't usually troll sites like CL and BBRT, but what do you guys look for when you're looking for a hook-up? For me, the guy who I hooked up with had a nice ass. It was big, round, with a bright pink hole. It looked like a pussy and I immediately wanted it. It helped that he had two pictures, head down ass up, with a no-nonsense "I'm just looking for cock in my hole, totally submissive, send pics and 'fuck' in the e-mail line" post under it. I liked that he was to the point. What do you guys look for?

Whether it's Craigslist or A4A or some other web site, I only look at profiles with visible photos. I don't care to waste a lot of time begging guys to send me shots so I know whether or not I'm attracted to them.

The more upfront a guy is about what he's looking for, and the more definite he sounds about meeting, the more inclined I am to make a connection happen.

I look for the guy to be direct and blunt about what he wants and for any clues that he's a pig or just in it for sex. The more blunt he is, the more I'll probably respond to the ad. Anything that specifies barebacking, darkroom/anon, piss, parTy, taking loads... I'm definitely interested. -- Biggest turn off about an ad (regardless of how attractive the guy may be) is when they go into great detail about all the things they're NOT into. That just comes across as very negative and I'm all about keeping it positive. ;-)

Just honest and direct. It doesn't necessarily have to be some guy showing his open arse like the channel tunnel, but a face picture works just as good.

Likewise, whatever he's looking for - just needs to be clear, direct and honest! I'm always baffled by guys I see posting poetry, pictures of clouds or Lady Gaga lyrics etc etc. What an earth is that going to achieve!?

• 4 months later...