Chastity Question for Tops & Bottoms

Bear4Breeding

Would you Find a Bottom in Chastity a Turn On or Off?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Find a Bottom in Chastity a Turn On or Off?

• Top: Total Turn On
    • Top: Total Turn Off
    • Top: Indifferent either way
    • Bottom: Total Turn On
    • Bottom: Total Turn Off
    • Bottom: Indifferent Either Way
    • Something Other

Hey guys. Been chatting with a guy whos partner keeps his cock locked up. He loves it for various reasons which I wont go into here.

My question to the Tops is: How would you feel going to fuck a bottom and find him in a chastity device and you didn't know it. Would you find it HOT or a Turn Off??

To the Bottoms: What do you think about it? Would you Do it or Not?

Me personally am unsure. I think the idea of it is HOT, but I also think that the bottom wearing the device needs someone to actually control the device, they couldn't do it them self, to easy to take off that way.

Edited by Bear4Breeding

Nearest I've come to that is making a bottom wear a chain collar with a padlock. He carried with him a sealed envelope with my signature across the seal so that he could get the key but wouldn't be able to disguise the fact that he'd had the key and would have to give a full account of why he'd opened the envelope.

I have fucked guys in chastity devices - devices that I and others have placed them in. I have tended to like it. Especially if I know that fucking them gets them hard and they want to play with themselves but cannot. I will tend to want to verbally goad them about this while my dick is sliding in and out. If they are humiliated or suffering a bit - all the better.

• Upvote 3

I'm a pig bottom and have been put in a chastity device a few times by my daddy because I was playing with my cock whilst he was fucking me...

The chastity device made it so i couldn't jerk my cock so I got to focus all of the pleasure on my hole whilst it was being bred.

I've been bred by other guys whilst in chastity and some were a little freaked out by it and others were cool with it once I told them why I was being made to wear it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

An older thread, but I like the concept. 

Personally, I would love to find a regular B/F, FB, Daddy who would like to breed me on a regular basis and being that kind of dominant would insist that I submit/allow myself to be locked in chastity.  I don't get aroused when I'm being fucked so that wouldn't be a reason, but I will masturbate like hell while alone.

I have nad my Master keep me in one before. He used it as a training aid so that I would not pleasure myself on my own. after I proved my obedience, I havent had to wear in in a while, as some tops were pissed off by it and he like me to service other tops. If i get caught masturbating I know it might go back on, or worse, so I am able to control my urges now.

I have fucked guys in chastity devices - devices that I and others have placed them in. I have tended to like it. Especially if I know that fucking them gets them hard and they want to play with themselves but cannot. I will tend to want to verbally goad them about this while my dick is sliding in and out. If they are humiliated or suffering a bit - all the better.

Although I've never wore a chastity device I have wanted to try one . I agree that it would be amazing to be dominated by a master while not being able to touch myself and being fucked hard and verbally abused. I always enjoy rough sex, humiliation and dirty talking, chastity would just add an extra thrill.

If I ever topped a guy in chastity, I'd probably get turned on by it because of the novelty of the fetish to me more than anything. Long term? I simply don't know.

If I were asked (told?) to be put in chastity, I'd probably find it hot for a session, but not for long-term wear.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2014 at 9:31 PM, bttmsubslut said:

I've been in chastity for a year and a half. A dom top who fucks me regularly holds the key. 

This seems like a direction I could be going towards, yet I have a few concerns: 

When you have to pee, how is that done? do you have to go into a stoll, and pee like a women, squatting?

I am athletic, go to a gym regularly, and run, how is a chastity devise going to effect this?

What if I end up in an emergency room, at a hospital, or a clinical setting with a doctor, How do I explain the device on my cock?

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2019 at 7:23 AM, Futile2Resist said:

This seems like a direction I could be going towards, yet I have a few concerns: 

When you have to pee, how is that done? do you have to go into a stoll, and pee like a women, squatting?

I am athletic, go to a gym regularly, and run, how is a chastity devise going to effect this?

What if I end up in an emergency room, at a hospital, or a clinical setting with a doctor, How do I explain the device on my cock?

Well yes, you need to sit down to pee. At least I do so, 'cause peeing in my cage it's rather messy. Additionally I also have to wipe myself down there as women do. Anyhow I heard rumours some guys are able to handle this situation standing. 

Regarding the activities you're worried about, all I can say is you have to try yourself. Maybe try to simulate your workout routine in slow motion at home first to see how will the cage limit your motion and if it's gonna hurt you. 

As far as I'm concerned I do mostly yoga and occasionally hit the gym or swimming pool. Always keeping my cage on me and so far I hadn't had any issues with it, despite the fact my cage is equipped with urethral plug. 

I think it really depends on particular type you wear posses and wear. I'd recommend you tu purchase more types and then simply test on by one.