What is this device/toy?

Blueyedsoul

OK, so I have a huge fetish for gaping holes. Someone posted this video of the Chimney brushing. Towards the end of the video, we get to see this device that spread this cunt/hole/pussy open. What is this toy/device? I want one! Where can I get them? It's so fucking hot. Is it a speculum? Or something else?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=A4aWD-G173-

The one at the very start of the video isn't a Speculum, not sure what that is, maybe just a hollow but plug not sure. The toy he puts in around 2 minutes in to the video is a speculum, you can tell by the "duck bill" that he inserts into the guys ass and then screws open to spread the hole wide.

Thanks everyone. Any one have experience with the anal speculum?

Bentover: I am assuming he is brushing his insides to allow for bleeding so he can have that poz load take. I am assuming. Since I am not a chaser in the traditional since (some would argue that I am since I bareback) like others here are, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. However, using a device like that to play with my hole or my bottoms hole would be amazing - minus the brush of course.

Hello Blueyedsoul

Check out my pics in the "Toys" album. This is my speculum. It consists of 3 prongs that sit together to form a 3 inch long prong. when you insert it and turn the screw the prongs open to stretch the hole open, Just another type of speculum. I have a friend who has a horse speculum - similar to the one in the video, but about 10" long. You've no idea how wide it can open his hole - wow!!!