Traveling cumdump?

adiktd2bb

There is nothing I love more than whoring out a slutty young cumdump. I hosted some hot BB parties at my place in New York, but have now relocated to a new city. I'm working on rounding up a new group of tops and bottoms, but the scene here is a little more tame than NYC. I also love traveling with a slutty boy who loves taking loads. Where is the best place to find a young boy who loves to travel and is seriously slutty enough to take loads from all types of guys wherever we are? Anybody on here who would be into it?

Hey Addicted- you might be able to get some added attention by posting your city location in your profile- now, by slutty boy, are you limiting the age to under 25, or caqn a 57 yr old hungry hole apply ?? <g> And I fly for free ! So I could easily get around for cum..esp if it is lined up and non stop

I'm in Atlanta. I didn't think that was all that important, since the scene here isn't that great and I'm really looking for a boy to travel with. New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, etc. I prefer White, Latin, & Asian boys under 25yo. But love meeting cumdumps of all ages and races!