Tops with saved up loads

StudBtm

How turned on do you get when a top tells you he has a load saved up for several days?

It's a huge turn on for me. If I'm trying to hookup online, I will turn down almost any other guy for a top that is telling me he has a multiple day load, regardless of all other factors (a nice sized dick helps too).

I am a 90% top and to build up huge loads, I bottom for a few days straight (no cumming on my part). This allows my prostate to really get worked and then by the time I blow my load as a top, the bottom is almost completely overwhelmed. I thought I was going to cum so much I'd blast one bottoms head-off. LOL. He told me there was so much at the end that he felt it would go straight through to his mouth and out. I love to drowned a bottom with my load.

Blueeyedsoul that is fucking hot, love having my hole flooded like that. Love it when a guy has so much cum built up he just keeps going, spurt after spurt. And when I think he's done he pumps a couple more shots into me.

Studbtm in with you. I like a top to save up a load. Love getting filled, one FB I have will have multiple orgasms if he has saved up. I love that!

Hell yeah it turns me on! What bottom doesn't love to hear that the top hasn't cum in a few weeks or more and has a big load for them. And when they finally do nut in you with 5-6 good spirts your filled with cum. what's not to love!

I went 3 weeks last time and when I fucked my bottom balls deep I flooded him so bad it was leaking out around my cock.

Three weeks?! Damn, dude. If I go three days I am about to go crazy. I consider anything over three or four days to be enough to get a huge load saved up. I don't really notice a big increase in volume after that amount of time.

When I am topping, there is nothing like feeling myself spurt shot after shot after shot deep into a bottom's rectum as I finally discharge a saved up load. And I like knowing the bottom is feeling my cock pulsate over and over as it fills him with lots of my cum. I feel totally satisfied when I finally pull out after shooting a load like that, my wet dick just beginning to soften as it slides out. I love it when the bottom then takes my cock in his mouth to make sure every drop has been spent and my cock is cleaned up.