List Your Site Suggestions Here...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First, I love the new mobile skin. I just wanted to mention that the main index looks a little weird on the new Nexus 7. The rest of the forum looks fine, but this is what I get when I go to the home page: http://imgur.com/mt0Rd7e.

It looks like the bar on the left shouldn't be there?

That's still happening. Sorry it took so long to reply.

• Administrators
How about a radar app?

Trust me, I'd love to have one. Your asking me made me think a bit more about it. Given that I want something like that for a hookup site, I might as well develop it and use it here before I start in earnest on the hookup site. I researched it a bit and the geoIP data I'll need for people without GPS (e.g. desktop/laptop users) is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

• Administrators
A separate forum for user submitted links. I always forget what forum and post a link I liked was. Having them all together in forum would help a lot.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but if you're talking about what I think your talking about I don't think it will work very well - it's hard enough to get people to post in the right section as it is.

I'd suggest you use the subscription feature to keep track of the threads you don't want to forget. Just click on "Thread Tools" just before the first post on each page and you'll see the option to subscribe to the thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
without searching all through that stories. is there a way you can save or mark your favorite's?

You can "subscribe" to a thread at the top of each tread page. When you subscribe you have the option to be alerted when there are updates to the thread.

You can also rate the thread to alert other people that it's a good thread. But there's no list of threads you've rated, so I think subscription comes the closest to what you're looking for.