Rape- dream or nightmare?

HMR89

Hey guys,

I'm a rape victim. I was raped once at 6, then 9 and then 11. I'm against rape and rapists and would actually murder anyone who would even lay a hand on me without my consent. But I'm coming across many stories that people here actually enjoy- rape stories.

Does the idea of having no control and being tortured and scarred for life actually turn you on? Or does it sicken you (like it does me) to the point that you'd actually cringe at how much people here some to enjoy it?

I feel really sorry for you. Rape is not good, not when you were a child, and not as an adult.

On the other hand, fantasizing about various settings is normal. Some people find sex with violence appealing, stepping on ballsack, punching in stomach, tied to the bed or a tree, choking while fucking, you name it. Rape stories are fantasy and must be treated as this. You have to see the difference between rape and play rape. Play rape and play torture is safe. I'm not into it either, but tastes are different.

But I'm pretty sure that a rape story most likely has not been written by someone who has been actually raped.

Yes, but using the term rape so casually and asking to be raped and commending it is just sick. It's not wrong- it's sick. People who use the term don't understand or they don't care to understand the impact of this vile act.

Real life rape is abhorrent and a terrible violent act. However I know guys who are into fantasy rape play and have also taken part in it. For them the thrill was in the domination aspect and forcing a sub bottom to have sex, sometimes it involves being rough, forceful and on one occasion the guy slapped my face and punched me in the stomach, he also slapped my cock and balls. I did get turned on and I did enjoy it but for me the thrill was in being submissive and dominated and also knowing that it was only fantasy, I could stop it anytime I wanted to with a safe word or just a shout. I don't endorse real rape ever and would never want to be raped but I do understand rape play and the fascination and enjoyment that the fantasy holds. When I read stories like the original posters I feel sad and a little guilty for even contemplating rape play but I feel that there is a huge difference between actual rape and fantasy rape play in a safe environment with someone you trust and know. I would never ever indulge a strangers rape play fantasy. I have nothing but respect for victims of rape who live through the ordeal and survive every day with the trauma.

Yes, but using the term rape so casually and asking to be raped and commending it is just sick. It's not wrong- it's sick. People who use the term don't understand or they don't care to understand the impact of this vile act.

What if they called it something else, would you still have reacted the same?

I think you have to look at the website your finding these rape stories on, it is called Breedingzone.  It's not a site for rape victims if it were then the stories would be completely inappropriate.  But to those who are real victims or rape bear in mind that we all have had different experiences in life that have made us who we are.  To someone who has not been raped writing and reading stories about rape scenarios usually focuses on the the dominant control the rapist has over them, and the other sexual aspects of a raped scene, and are not  thinking about the painful mental abuse a real rape victim goes through because lets be honest they are likely just wanting to get off.  And if your wanting to be dominated and fucked hard fantasizing about getting raped by the captain of the football team probably does the trick.  But I don't think that by doing so they are making light of the victims of rape, they just are not looking at it from that point of view.  There are a lot of types of kink play that I am not into and some Io just find wrong.  But try to remember that just because I am not into something does not mean no one else is.  So I respect them and just move on to the next post.

True. I don't mind the whole domination thing and I would not react the same way if it were called anything else but to accept the concept and events of rape is just atrocious to me. Fantasizing about 'rape' is not rape per se because it is something you want. It is consensual and if it were to happen you wouldn't want to stop it but to promote the act itself and see nothing wrong with it, to me, is wrong.

• Upvote 1