LA, November 2013. That was fucking right

XandirVale

This is my first story on here, I'm writing about a true experience that happened on Saturday night. To begin, I'll tell you by a bit about myself. I'm a 6 foot tall Italian guy who is native to LA. Currently I live with another gay man in a mediterranean home at the top of the Hollywood Hills. I have a lean swimmers built body, I'm a true sexual deviant. The thick italian hair gene has left my strong legs, pits, butt and chest dusted with light brown hair. It compliments my crisp blue eyes, tan skin, fresh cocaine-white teeth and my buzzed head. I have a few tattoos, a thick brow, full lips and a scruffy beard. I'm lucky, for sure. My personality is a bit far-out, psychedelic, confident, passionate, romantic and good-natured. Although the truth is I'm little rough around the edges, I kind of consider myself to be pretty damn hot. In fact, powerful and successful people always wanna be my friend. Then when it comes to the guys, once we get naked, they tend to stick around for life. Just based on from the beginning of my time on earth to the present, I have noticed that men try to keep me near.

So this story takes place on a recent November evening and the year is 2013. I was feeling really horny, as I haven't gotten any for as long as I could remember. As a regular pot-smoker, that was about a week. I also had recently broken my iphone, after having never backed it up, I had nothing. All 64 gigs, high and dry, gone. Alone and horny and with absolutely no pictures to send or phone numbers to use, I had nothing. Just a thick piece of meat between my legs and a free evening. The goal was to spend the night overlooking the Hollywood skyline from my home off Mulholland drive. I had a recent string of passionate luck. I'm smoking hash, drinking jasmine tea and reading by the fireplace, alone. The truth is that my balls had an itch, and I fucking love to touch balls, man.

So I hop on craigslist, you know, just to see what's happening in the local public sexual forum. I didn't have pictures to send and didn't feel like taking new ones- so I knew my options would be slim. Just a quick scan to see if anything stands out. I figured that if I couldn't send pictures to specifically meet up with someone, maybe there was something public happening? I love sex in public. I once bare-fucked a hot ass guy I met at a party with Pamela Anderson and bred his hairy ass under a staircase outside the West Hollywood Library. HOT. Another story, another time. I knew that the only sex I could have would be if the address was posted in the ad. Something done extremely rarely because it is dangerous. I didn't think I would find anything and if I did- I wasn't planning on actually going.

I quickly find an interesting local post, it was happening near the Home Depot on Sunset in Hollywood. It was at a motel and a 26 year old muscle hairy bottom claimed to be taking loads all night. This crazy dude actually posted the address AND ROOM NUMBER in the ad! I couldn't believe it, and he claimed to want 60 loads in 6 hours. "NO VOYEURS AND NO PNP" I thought that there was no way I would actually go inside. I mostly wanted to see what kinds of guys went in and out. Although the bottom sounded hot, it just seemed dangerous. Plus I figured he was probably lying and not nearly as hot as he sounded. He also claimed that he was going to be blind-folded. I had never done something like this before. After lots of barebacking, tests and very few STD's- I internalized that topping truly is essentially no risk when it comes to HIV. Since my first time with my best buddy at 9, I refuse to wear a condom if I'm gonna fuck. There is just no point. If you wanna be safe, eat my ass and swallow my cum. If you wanna fuck, give me your butt and let me spit on it. My cock is also pretty much designed for topping anyway. Nice and thick, but not too thick, shapely and balanced head, big balls, hairy, hard and I cum lots.

Alright, now flash back three years. It's 2010 and I'm 22 years old. Over the summertime, there is a party that happens in LA called summer tramp. It's an edgy, psychedelic, muscular, hairy, fairy, bareback, spit-roasting and delicious pool party. It's a tradition. Thank you Luke Nero. No sex usually goes on at the party, however it's perfect breeding ground for our favorite mating ritual. The goal is to go home with that gorgeous boy whose pre-fuck boner has been pushing through his wet shorts the entire day. At this party I see a sex god.

He is about a year older than me, full beard, shorter but with a perfect worked out hairy body. Wearing sexy and revealing underwear, a big smile, his beard, pretty eyes, nice lips and gorgeous face. He has a perfect and distinctive tattoo, his nipples and septum are pierced and I see him grinding his boner against his shorts pointed at some boys butt. You can tell that in his mind he's gauging if the boy would make him wrap up or just 'forget' like they usually do and take his load just how he wants to give it. I see this sex god and think DAMN. He is so fucking hot, I would do anything to go home with him. Then a wave of truth washes over me and I realize that I can't even imagine talking to him, let alone asking him to leave with me and fucking him. I mean, he appears to be having so much fun and on top of that, he is also with someone else. I barely notice the other guy but quickly decide that I'm hotter anyway and even if I'm too pussy to make a move, I no longer need to be witness to this situation. I see this gorgeous mystery pig flash me a smile and continue to grind into his bottom boy.

A week later, I see pictures from the party posted online. I see this same mysterious and untagged man in the photos and decide, what the hell. It's a small community, I'm gonna repost this photo on my facebook and see if anyone of my friends recognize him. No one ever did comment on that photo.

Flash Forward three years to last Saturday night. I'm sitting in my convertible and I have the top up. It's cold outside, the windows are tinted and my car is black so I'm just watching. Watching his room on the first floor. Nothing for a while, until I see a man enter. Looks decent. See some shuffling and different guys come, go, stand outside, smoke. I figure- what the hell, I'm already here. Might as well check out the inside and bust a quick load. Who cares, if it's not hot then I can just leave. If he's disgusting or it's too trashy and crazy I'm sure I can leave.

I walk up and there's a cute and happy boy out front smoking. He seems me, mumbles something cute, runs in and starts taking his clothes off immediately. There is a hot top naked on the bed already. This bottom never puts his blindfold back on and starts sucking my cock. It was perfect. This beautiful and hairy bottom guy is sucking me off while this top eats his ass. I start to get jealous. Eating ass is my favorite thing to do- especially hairy ass. So the sexy and perfect pig boy changes positions and starts making out with his top while I get a taste of his cummy, hairy and round ass. SO GOOD. so much cum and man musk. It was beautiful. The bottom starts moaning and I get harder. I keep licking and sucking as deep as I can and that's when it happened. Cum squirts out of his hole. It sounded amazing, it looked fucking hot and the cum looked so clean and thick. I devoured it all and then kissed it back into his mouth. I was really getting horny, kissing his neck when I felt the head of my cock rub against his wet and hairy, juicy hole. It happened again, more fresh white cum leaked out of his butt right onto my cock head. OH MY GOD! I slid right in and hear his shudder. I run my fingers over his pierced nipples and my thick boner slides in and out of his hairy and sloshy hole. I feel so much cum inside him that as I'm fucking him I can hear it sloshing around. He's moaning, He's beautiful, now on his back looking into my eyes. I take my dick out and alternate between fucking him and eating his amazing hairy and juicy manass. This guy is gorgeous, and his voice. Oh my god, He just sounds so innocent and charming. We're making out, eating cum, spitting cum, juicy hole, everything, everywhere. Wet wild and dirty. Meanwhile there are at least 4 or 5 other guys watching. He's begging me to breed him, while he sucks another mans cock. Lots of things are happening but I kick into overload and I feel my balls boiling. I pull out and he pushes cum out of his hole, i slide back in and he pulls me in tight. This man is made to love.

Eventually I bust my load and slide out of him and take a seat. I watch another man, and another man, fuck and breed him. It's amazing that someone is just sitting there and marking the loads he is taking. He's face down on the bed getting jack hammered when I notice a distinct tattoo... could it be?

NO WAY!

I start laughing.

There is no way. Coincidence. NOPE. You just bred that perfect top guy that you saw at summer tramp 3 years before? He's facedown in a hotel room taking loads right in front of you. That man you saw for a split second and thought 'never in a million years!' You just fucking ate his perfect ass, watched him squirt cum out of it, made out and bred him yourself. His 11th load. He was supposed to be blindfolded but he wanted to see me because he thought I was so hot that he wanted to look into my eyes? It was such a high. I eventually told him, and we laughed and joked about it- ultimately sharing contact info. I hope to be spending time with him in the future. It was such a hot fuck, especially after my subconscious had been wanting it for years! It's so funny how all of life is connected. It was great to meet a fellow attractive, fearless and wild and young pig like myself. Hopefully, this time, it won't take as long until I see him again!

• Administrators

Sounds like you have a connection. You should think about dating him. Clearly you like seeing him take loads - so whore him out on a regular basis. Bottoms like having a top around managing the gangbangs.

Sounds like you have a connection. You should think about dating him. Clearly you like seeing him take loads - so whore him out on a regular basis. Bottoms like having a top around managing the gangbangs.

Thank you! You know, you're completely right. I would love

To date him. I dunno though, I bet every guy that fucks him feels that way- he's special. You can tell