The confession of a bi-mwm (True Story)

nlsfn

So you find myself on the road again, away from home, the wife, the kids. You love them dearly and have an incredible sex life. But as usual when you are on the road you start having the fantasies about being with a man. Not the all out body rubbing, kissing, making out, stroking, sucking, and eventually fucking. No you want the straight up top man taking control and using you for his pleasure. You want an anonymous man to fuck you.

So after you first day of work is finished you grab a bite to eat and then head to the hotel. You get showered up and settle on the bed, call the wife and kids to check in and see how things are going. Once that is done, you fire up the laptop and start cruising the CL ads in that area. You see the usual thing of older guys looking for younger guys. jocks looking for jocks. The only thing that really changes is the pictures of cocks and holes. You see a couple of ads for guys wanting an anon scene and this gets you excited, this is what you are wanting also. You have seen these ads posted before, but they always turn you on. A guy offering himself up for any stranger to come and use him for their pleasure. You can picture the scene in your head. Guy on the bed with his ass up and hole exposed. blind folded so he can't see who is using him. You start asking yourself why don't you post an ad for that? you know you want that exact thing. But as usual the big head chimes in and says no! Its too risky. but the little head is more persistent than usual.

You find yourself in the accounts area of the CL ads, clicking on the Casual Hookups/M4M section. Then you are typing in the subject of "Bottom Looking for Top". Describing the same scene you have read about in many of the other ads you have looked at. Anon top wanted for dark room fuck. Ass up on bed ready for you to pound me. Cum n Go. and so on. Finishing with you can host in hotel room. Your finger is hovering over the mouse button on your laptop pausing before clicking on Publish. Your heart is racing and you click it. Its done. You have posted an ad for your fantasy to happen.

Edited by nlsfn
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Pt2

Your ad is posted and you feel the rush of anticipation, and some doubt of who will reply or if anyone will at all. You have your email open in one tab and open another and decide to check out xtube. You do a search for anon bareback and start watching some videos of me fucking raw and primal. Your own cock is throbbing with a need of its own, you start to play with your hole thinking how you want to be the bottom in the scenes you are watching. It all looks so hot to you, but you know how afraid you are to think about another man entering you bare.

You check your email tab and see that there are three emails, your heart starts pumping as you look at them. Opening the first one you read "Still looking?" And nothing else. The second is a younger guys with stats that sound impressive, but no pic to back it up. You open the third and start to read, guy your age looking for his first experience with another guy, wants to take it slow. Also wants to make out and maybe some oral. As you are reading you see another email in your inbox. You quickly open this one and find its a guy a little older than you. About the same build, but bigger cock with a picture to prove it. Your heart is racing over this one and you have clicked reply before you even realize what you are doing. Fingers flying over the keyboard asking if he's looking for what you described in the ad. And if looking for tonite. You click send before the big head starts telling you what to do.

You immediately start clicking refresh on your email expecting instant gratification. Other emails pop in, but you ignore them, looking for his reply to you. A minute or two goes by and you see a reply from him. Yes he is looking for anon dark room. The thought really turns him on, he also really needs to cum badly tonite. He asks where you are staying. Also wants to know if you want safe or bareback. You hit reply and tell him the hotel name and general location, pausing on the last question. You think for a few minutes, then just start typing. Love the thought of Bareback and would love to try it, but concerned about catching something. You admit you are married and really want feel what a real cock feels like, but are afraid. Your body is shaking a little as you hit send.

You again start the refresh of your email. Knowing it will take some time for a reply, or you might not even get one at all if what you said turns him off. But his reply takes even less than the first. He tells you that he normally only plays safe, but would love to feel his cock in a nice hole without the condom. He understands your concerns and will leave it up to you. He knows where the hotel is and lives about ten minutes away.

You click reply again and your fingers hover over the keyboard fighting an inner battle of which way to go. You know what you want! You know you won't be satisfied! You start typing that you really want Bareback and want to know what it's like to have a cock in you without the condom on. You click send before you can stop yourself.

Less than a minute goes by this time and his reply is in your inbox. He says okay lets do it bareback and he's ready to come now, just tell him okay. You heart is pounding now, the thought of him fucking you has you so excited and nervous all at the same time, you click reply and type okay clicking send without even thinking about it.

You push the laptop away and think to yourself, this is it, you just set up the fantasy you have always wanted. You look at your hands and they are shaking with the nerves going through your body. You look back at the laptop and see he has replied. You open the email and it says. "On my way"

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Pt3

You're sitting on the bed, body is shaking with nerves thinking about what you just did. Looking around the room, you realize all the lights are still on. TV is still on. Jumping off the bed you start shutting off the lights. Grab the remote a turn the tv off. Walk into the bathroom and grab a hand towel leaving the light on you close the door until there is just a little crack of light. Grabbing the bottle of lube you usually use for stroking when watching xtube you place them on the bed. You walk to the door in a kind of trance almost like you are watching all this from another place, you open the door enough to unlatch it but still looks closed. You walk over to the bed and grab your laptop, shutting the lid. The room is dark except for the crack of light from the bathroom.

Picking up your phone you open your email on it and hit refresh. Nothing from him yet. You lay on the bed naked, your cock hard under you. Body shaking with nerves. You refresh your email again and see he's replied. He says he's in the parking lot. What room number? You click reply and type the number in, but your finger is hesitating over the send button. It stays this way for over a minute as thoughts run screaming through your head. "This is what you want!" "I'm scared!" "You want this!". You click discard on the reply and see he has sent another one. He's in the lobby... Room #. Again you hit reply and type the room number, again the same battle plays in your head. This time though your finger moves and hits send.

You realize what you have just done. There is no going back now. You lift your body up off the bed, arms are shaking so bad you can barely hold yourself up. You get your knees under you and can feel your thighs shaking. You ass is now in the air you can feel the cool are in the room on your hole and you feel the rush of how vulnerable you are in this position. Reaching forward you grab a pillow and put you face in it .

Not even ten seconds go by and you hear the door to the room open, pulling your head up a little you see the light from the hallway flooding the room. Putting your head back down you hear him walking in, the door shutting. Your body is shaking like crazy with nerves, your legs feel like jello and you have to concentrate to keep them up and in position. Through all this you hear him removing his clothes. The sound of his shoes coming off mixed with his belt opening and the distinct sound of the zipper going down. You hear his pants hit the floor then what you take for his shirt coming off and joining his pants.

You feel the bed move as he climbs up behind you. Then it happens, you feel his hand on your ass rubbing your cheeks up to your lower back. Your body jumps on the contact, but it also calms you to know that he's not just going to rape you right off. One hand slips down and starts to massage your balls and cock. While the other travels over your exposed hole, you hear yourself emit a little moan of please as he works your cock and balls.

Then something happens that you have never even thought of. You feel the wetness of his tongue and the stubble of his beard on your ass, his tongue probes into your crack and makes contact with your hole. You jump a little with the sensation, but he grabs your cheeks and spreads them open, and you really feel his tongue on you. Licking your hole and slightly penetrating. You hear yourself groaning at the pleasure this brings you. Never expecting to feel this at all. The tension in your body starts to ebate and you feel everything in you start to relax. You feel the pressure of his tongue and you hole yields to it and you feel yourself open up to it. A little laugh almost escapes from you as you realize that some guy has his tongue up your ass, but then you feel him start to really work your hole with it and all thought just goes away, in its place the most primal feeling you have ever had in your life takes over. You want his cock in you! And you want it now!

As if he can read your mind he pulls back and starts rubbing your hole again with his finger. Then you hear the top of the lube bottle pop open and your mind starts wandering again. You are thinking to yourself. "I am on a bed in a hotel room, lights off, naked with my ass in the air. There is a man behind me, ready to mount me. He is going to put his cock inside of me". You feel your whole body flush at this thought. You are giving yourself over to him for his pleasure. You feel your cock twitch at the thought of how primal this is, two men fucking. You are a man about to let another man fuck you.

You are pulled back from your thoughts by a question from him, the first words spoken by either of us. You realize you didn't hear what he said so you ask him to repeat his question. He asks if you are still okay with bareback, without any hesitation you reply yes. You hear him stroking his cock with the lube, then feel his slicked up fingers on your hole getting it ready, you feel a finger enter you and you groan with pleasure at the feeling of it. Realizing what is going to replace the finger you start to tense up and the nerves start to take over again. You can hear him wiping his hand on the towel, then feel the bed move as he gets into position behind you. He starts to rub your ass again, his touch calming you a little.

Then you feel it. The head of his cock brushes your hole. You tense up even though you know what's about to happen. He's still rubbing your ass with one hand while the other is holding his cock up to your hole. You feel him start to apply pressure and you think to yourself. No way it's going to fit in there. But then you feel your hole start to open for him. He keeps steady pressure and you realize the head has gone in, but it's stopped. He talks for the second time telling you to just relax and no tense up. He will take it nice and easy. You feel his word start to calm you a little. All the while he has kept the steady pressure going, you start to feel yourself opening for him. Little by little you feel your inner ring expand to let him in. You can feel his cock as it slowly starts to enter you. You feel him grab your hips as as he increases the pressure and your hole opens even more for him. Then next thing you realize, you can feel his body pressed up against you.

He asks if you are okay, and you hear yourself saying yes. But in your mind you are saying, I just let a man I have never met put his cock in me raw. Part of you is so turned on at the thought, while another is freaking out. Before you can think of much more you feel himself start to move in you. Slowly pulling out and then pushing back in. You feel your hole start to relax and really open up for him. The pain you felt when he was pushing into you is being replaced with a feeling of fullness and also some pleasure.

He starts to move a little faster. Pulling out then back in, with each stroke your hole opens more for him. He has one hand on your back while the other reaches around to feel your cock. You jump at the sensation, your cock twitches as he grabs it and strokes a couple of times. He leans back up and grabs your hips again and starts into a steady rhythm of fucking you. He starts to moan and tell you how good it feels to have is cock in a mans ass bare. And he does not know how long he can last as the feeling of it is getting him close. You tell him how turned on you are by the thought of making him cum and that you love the feeling of his raw cock in you.

He grips your hips and tells you he can't hold out much longer, then asks you where you want him to cum. You hear yourself say "in me" before you even realize what you have said , he grabs your hips and pushes all the way in you and starts to moan. You feel the base of his cock throb and feel the wetness of his cum as he shoots it inside of you. You feel his cock moving in short little strokes as he fills your hole with his seed. He starts to massage your back as his orgasm subsides and he starts to move his cock in band out of you again, you can feel how slick you are from his cum inside of you. His cock lubed with it now. His breathing slowly returns to normal. Then you feel him pull out and chilled air in the room hits your hole. Then you feel something running down your balls and realize some of his cum has leaked out.

You feel your whole body start to relax and realize just how tensed up you were. You slide forward to lay on your stomach, he lays not to you. He asks if that it okay. And that he knows that this was supposed to be anon cum n go, but really wants to make use I enjoyed it. You roll over on your side and tell him yes, you really enjoyed it. He tells you how much he liked it raw with you and it had been so long since had fucked anyone bareback.

He gets up off the bed and goes into the bathroom to clean up. Then comes out, puts his clothes back on. You roll back on your stomach and he leaves. You lay there with a million thoughts going through your head. But the one that stands out the most both makes you feel satisfied and scared at the same time. You just let a guy that you have never met fuck you bareback, and you let him cum inside of you.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

yeah, that's me when i travel and hookup. The thought "... that stands out the most both makes you feel satisfied and scared at the same time. I just let a guy that I have never met fuck me bareback, and i let him cum inside of me." And i'll never see him again or be able to find him to thank him or notify him if he pozzes me. Too bad because sometimes if he was a good fuck i'd like a repeat.

• 1 year later...

FUCKING Perfect story. Your details were so rich...I felt like it was me being use as the cum dump. I'm so wet with pre-cum right now.

Did this really happen? If so, have you done it again? If it's a fantasy, tell us another one. You are a HOT story teller.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hey guys. Willl definitely write some more, this one actually happened and I ended up netting up with this guy a couple more times when I was back in the area. Have more hotel stories to tell also. 

Had to open new account. Forgot old password and email acct deleted. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I love this scene. I've done it more than once, being both top and bottom. I love the thought of being used by a complete stranger, being at his mercy, taking his load in you. It's hot as fuck. I've had repeat guys as well. I always wear a blindfold, and never see him...never want to. It would spoil the fantasy, for both of us.

This is my situation almost to a T.  I was always an cock and cum addict.  Once I let a man shoot his seed in me there was no going back.  I have had some trips where I have taken five loads form five different men.  I can't even count how many nights I have laid in my hotel bed, sliding my fingers into my cum slicked hole and licking that sweet juice off them.  Of course, it was just a matter of time until one of those studs shot an extra gift into me and then the whole thing blows up.