In the John or Under the Stall Action

I am looking to meet men in the Fort Worth area that like to suck cock or get fucked under the stall.

I am a total bb top that is into getting sucked or fucking hole in the john at the mall...

I need to get your stats and pics of u and your body and I will tell you what mall and what john.

Also, you need to be free weekdays about 1pm.

Guys into ws and with tats and/or piercings go to the head of the line and if you're a smoker and/or hairy that is a plus also...

Here is a pic of what I am looking for:

post-1002-140864349536_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

I have a question for you. If you wanna stick your cock under stall wall to get it sucked or fuck a hungry hole, just what the HELL does it matter what the bottom's BODY looks like. Seems to me all that would matter is if they are a talented sucker, or whether their hole is smooth, shaved, or hairy (due to different sensations they cause) and if they are clean and tight enough to feel good, but not so tight that you can't get it in.

• Upvote 1