Bottoms - What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim Or Felch?

rawTOP

What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim/Felch?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim/Felch?

• Less than 5% - It's rare
    • 5 to 10% - A few
    • 10 to 25% - Some
    • 25 to 50% - Quite a few
    • Over 50% - Most

I cannot top anymore., due to heart medicines. I do do 3 ways with my best buddy. I rim his bottom as the bottom fucks him hard. I also suck the bottom as my buddy fucks him. Then when my buddy has unloaded in the bottom. I felch my buddy's hot load from the bottom. Most bottoms love the way I rim and moan as I felch them. My buddy will often rim a hot latino bottom as he is fucking him. Fuck a bit, pull out rim and fuck again. It is also hot to kiss his bottom as he pounds his 8x6 latino dick in him. It is hot to stifle the moanswith a kiss. I also like to take the bottoms load in my mouth and swallow. I also snowball with bottoms who like it.

• 1 year later...

depends on how hot the BTm got me going...sometimes i cant resist cleaning up the asscrack with my tongue, but i just need a taste of that butt juice...and i have to bury my beard and pucker. and suck some of my load back out..drives the btm nuts too>

great for us both.