Recently fell in love with Ethan Wolf

versbbbtm24

Well there will be no breaking up apparently they have patched things up because I just saw an update and he changed his relationship status back to "In a relationship with Chad Allen" BTW not the child star Chad Allen from Full House.

• 4 months later...

This is breaking news Ethan just posted this on his real name Facebook account he is going to be going to medical school to become a doctor:

"Tonight I made a judgement call based on all my years of combined schooling in pre hospital emergencies, medicine, and now real life situations in which gave me the insight and foresight to spot and treat for this condition and may have just saved the life of another man in my life I hold so dear. It hurts me to know what I know and do what I do when in the eyes of my mother, sister, and associated parties who have allowed their claim that "I self-medicate because I believe I should be a doctor" and have done so in civil court committals. Today I am glad to say I am still on that path and will finish med school for my validation that I am worth more than their misjudgments about who and what I am becoming in practice today... A damn fine doctor researching what I love. I hope now that this message finds the eyes of many of my friends and chosen family and will allow the truth to be seen in why some of us just have what it takes... knowledge, wisdom, and great powers with no difference when its how we save lives with the "Healers Embrace".

More will follow as to how and why this gift has been changing my life and showing me even "what scientists dont know" about how this condition is also apart of my diagnosis that is often missed or misdiagnosed"