Piss needed

MackyJay

I have been interested in watersports for quite some time now, at least a couple of years, but have been unable to find anyone in this area interested in doing me. I have pissed in my own mouth several times and all over myself in the shower, but would really love to find someone else to do it to me instead. Think it would really be hot for sure and am willing to drink from the tap, have it all over me or if they can, they can piss up my ass too. Willing to try it all. Anyone know of someone in my area, central Iowa, let them and me know for sure.:grin:

• 3 weeks later...

I was really surprised in the last year to find I enjoyed having a daddy type piss on me (kneeling in the shower). I enjoyed having him spray me in general and also in the face and mouth. Would have really enjoyed a second guy doing it or a guy peeing on me while I sucked him.

• 5 months later...

There are definitely guys out there who are into piss and lots who say they aren't but really want to try it. I usually say in my online ads that I'm into watersports and looking for guys who enjoy piss play.

• 8 months later...