Four loads in two hours

seedtakerCT

OMG So on my way home I hook up with a guy that wanted a blow job in his car. Nice average thick dick and he used his hands to force my head onto his cock..... There were times when I couldn't breathe but he persisted and fed me an awesome load. Can't wait to hook up with him again, he wants to rim my hole and then breed it next.

Went home cleaned up and then go to the video store and it must be black night because there are 4 black guys hanging around.... When I first get there this older guy not bad looking just an average older guy joins me in a booth and feeds me a big load...... Real straight forward and to the point.....

Hang out trying to make eye contact with a very good looking black man but no luck. Go to a booth and watch some video and finally the good looking black guy goes into the next booth and takes out a nice dick...... I suck him for a while when bends down and asks if I like to get fucked.... I drop my pants and turn around as he lubes up his dick and in about five minutes feeds my hole..... And quickly zips up and leaves.

Can't believe my luck so far...... Walk around and go into one of the booths and this tall heavy set black guy in his 30's goes into the next booth and let's me suck him before he wants to go to a bigger booth..... We go and I strip and he is feeling my body all over as I suck his dick, he pulls me up and turns me around and proceeds to fuck me.... He pounds away telling it is the first hole he has fucked in three years and you can hear his weight slapping my ass..... After a good ten minutes ask where I want his load and I just say feed my hole and he goes are you sure..... I just say I am sure, and a few minutes later he is saying I'm gonna nut, I'm gonna nut and I tighten my hole and he moans and drives his dick deeper and you can feel him shoot.....

I go to a different booth to relax for a few when another black dick comes through the hole so I proceed to suck and twice his pulls back to keep from busting his nut but the third time he pulls back and just erupts all over the floor of the booth. I zip up my jeans and head out of the store to the glares of the other bottoms that were too pushy to get what I did....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...