Father and Son

Bottom Jim

I was traveling and bored. I posted an add on cl and waited. I was near the SF airport. I got the usual flakes but one guy seemed real. He said he was married 46 but liked fucking men in the ass. He also asked if he could do me bareback as condoms made him soft.

i said sure and in about 30 min there was a knock on the door. I open it and he was with a young man. He looked just barely 18. He said it was his son and was wondering if I would let the boy fuck me too.

They came in and got naked. They both had huge dicks I sucked the dad and in a few min he said he was ready. I got on my back legs in the air. The son just watched. He went in me slow and then picked up the pace. I could see from his face he was close. He let out a moan and went in balls deep. He pumped for a while and then smiled. He went soft and fell out ,I could feel his cum dripping out my ass.

He then said Jay your turn. The son had me lay on my side as he went in. He pounded away and I could hear the noise his fucking with dad's cum as lube made. He shouted and then came. He came and came. He wet soft and I could feel him fall out. They both dressed and said thanks. The dad said this was the first time for his son giving to a man in his ass. They left with an ass full of father and son cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 3 years later...