I'm 72 years old and...

otrguy

Mature guy here wanting input on raw anal sex. I'm 72 and just longing for the feel of cum in my ass again. Have not BB'd since I was young - and took my share starting in High School. If I am careful in selecting partners, what are my chances of remaining healthy? At my age, I may not live long enough? am I being morbid? Also, hard to find guys who want to bareback an old timer like me. Feel free to comment.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Mature guy here wanting input on raw anal sex. I'm 72 and just longing for the feel of cum in my ass again. Have not BB'd since I was young - and took my share starting in High School. If I am careful in selecting partners, what are my chances of remaining healthy? At my age, I may not live long enough? am I being morbid? Also, hard to find guys who want to bareback an old timer like me. Feel free to comment.

No reason you shouldn't get on PrEP...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Pre exposure prophylaxis... Drug you can take to significantly reduce your chance of acquiring HIV. Check with a local STD clinic, or contact an infectious disease doc at local hospital.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Our guy, if you enter "PrEP Discussion" into the search box top right of the page, just below the breedingzone banner and click on the magnifying glass symbol on the right side of that box, it will take you to the PrEP forum here on breedingzone. Lots of info there.

I will be 72 in Mar, and I routinely get fucked. I have a regular FB and we are not that regular but I take almost any cummers that are willing to fill the old man up. I am healthy in the respect to what is posted here. I do have a pacemaker and am diabetic but I can still take a wild ride from a young buck. Go for it, at 72 what am I going to do, take the pills, refuse them and live on.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Agree, depending on prevailing health conditions one might choose to forego PrEP. If conversion flu doesn't kill you most likely you will outlive HIV progression. Then too at 72 ARS might kill you. PrEP typically more effective than condoms. There is really no right or wrong answer here. Just ones tolerance to add health challenges.

As one gets older it becomes harder to find guys to have sex with.

Although I've had it good so far in my early 60's and I am able to find guys to have sex with, there are LOTS of guys who only prefer younger guys. But that's something one has to accept. After all we all had our young and heavens knows what we did with it.