Question for Londoner's - Which Spa is This?

Blueyedsoul

Hello gents. For you Londoner's, can you please help me out? I studied in England for my graduate work and would take the tube into London almost everyday. I was coming in from Cambridge (Yes, I attended Cambridge. Jesus College to be exact). One day I was extremely horny and took the train into London and headed to the Covent Garden area. There I found a bath house or spa... It was down this lengthy but narrow staircase where a nice waiting room was along with locker rooms. This was a basement setting with a nice large spa where guys would rest while there were multiple small rooms with beds or benches, a dry sauna area and other multiple dimly lit areas for fun. It seemed to get a bunch of locals but I also saw some business men as well. Not a lot of overtly BB action. I believe that was happening behind the closed doors. Admittedly, I was there on a slow night as it took my months to finally muster up the courage to go and I was leaving the country heading back home.

Any ideas as to which location/venue this is? Is this "Pret a Manger" or "Sauna Bar"? Or possibly some other location? If it is either one, tell me how the setting is now? I am thinking about returning to the UK this summer to visit an old professor of mine. Thoughts or experiences welcome!

Versbttm: Thanks for the reply. So, my recollection was that Sauna Bar was nice but cliquish. I enjoyed my stay although no one showed interest in me. In the end, I ended up fucking a young man who complained that my cock hurt. Ho hum.

• 5 weeks later...