Where to buy poppers?

poz4pozcumswap

For all those popper pigs out there like myself, where do you buy poppers?

I usually went down to my local adult bookstore, where I had a selection of bottles ranging from about $8 to $20 or so. I went down a couple nights ago, and it turns out there is now some FDA crackdown on our favorite brown bottles, and the bookstore simply had none. I went to another bookstore down the street and they too had none.

I've bought them from www.picturebrite.com a few years back, but it seems they no longer sell them either. I found a couple other potential websites online but I'm unaware of their reliability/quality/trustworthiness.

So, where do you men get your poppers nowadays? I'm physically located in OC in Southern California, so if there's a land-based store nearby (with known poppers in the last week or so) that'd be great; I'm also open to online retail that has known reliability.

Any idea what the timeframe is supposed to be? I haven't bought poppers in a while and this whole FDA restriction thing was news to me a couple days ago. How long has there been a supply restriction? Any "nail polish removers" effectively used as poppers on the market currently? I guess "video head cleaner" doesn't have much purpose nowadays. LOL.

The store owner told me could be out to February to get supply all back up. But some of the stores around here are selling poppers..and if you look on the bottle it says nail polish remover... which is NOT the same thing as real nail polish remover that women use to actually take off nail polish, which of course is extremely harmful to inhale (though I did that few times as a horny teenager).

• Haha 1

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I was surprised that I was able to buy poppers at a local sex toy/Bookstore locally, a place called Gallari (South San Francisco).  you might want to try their website, I have purchased Rush and Amsterdam.