A Gift From My Package

I had made a date with Gilbert. We were lucky to both have a morning shift at the mall during our vacations from our regular jobs. That afternoon after quitting time we met at the clinic where he took his last test that would show him as neg.

"Hi Gil, glad you made it." I greeted him as we headed into the clinic.

"Me too. I've wanted your meat in me since we met!" he gushed.

I had wanted to breed him since we met at the orientation meeting for the Santa and elf gigs we'd landed that winter. He knew I was poz from the bio-haz tattoo I had strategically placed above my pubes so anyone sucking on my cock would see it but he was more interested in feeling my masculinity in his ass than in worrying about getting infected by my dirty cum. I myself was interested in confirming he was neg so I'd know it was my package that would knock his ass up with my gift.

Once he had his results my dick began to harden in my pants as we left the clinic. We piled into my sled and headed to the cheap hourly motel where several of us guys took our conquests.

The only problem that afternoon was neither of us had brought lube. I was going to buy some but got off work late and barely made it to the clinic to meet him.

We parked a block from the motel and walked along the block to see if the drug store was open. It wasnt, its paper "Going Out of Business" banner half-hanging from its tape in the front window next to a "This Space Available" sign with a management company's number on it leaning against the glass under it.

"Dont worry about lube. I have the solution." I assured him.

He slipped his hand into mine as we walked, separating before we walked into the holiday-decorated lobby.

Dave, wearing a red and green flannel shirt and red and white pointed Christmas cap, was at the desk. I greeted him with a mighty "Ho! Ho! Ho!" and we shook hands.

"Dave, meet Gilbert. Gilbert meet David." I said.

They shook hands and exchanged "Pleased to meet yous"s.

Gil handed Dave the twenty-five bucks that would start things off and signed the guest register.

"Have fun guys." Dave said with a wink as he handed me the room key.

"We're gonna have fun alright, I'm delivering a gift from my package." I replied with a chuckle as I grabbed my crotch.

"Dave's sexy. I'm glad he fucked me last month." Gil revealed as we headed up the walk to our room at the back of the building.

He had also been tested a week or two after Dave's piece of him and showed up neg. Dave's deplorably fat ugly wife had been a looker when they got married but two kids and then nearly four decades later her eating habits and frigidity took their toll so Dave had discovered masturbating in a new light after resuming biting his nails to the nubs and discovered the delights of dicking the gay and bi bottoms and versatiles. He was still fortunate to not have contracted the HIV unlike myself, no thanks to a dick-biter.

Once in the room I shucked the top half of my Santa outfit and my boots while Gil peeled off his elf suit.

"Open the package." I told Gil after he'd stripped.

He unbuckled my belt, opened my fly and dropped my red trousers. He then carefully dropped my undershorts to reveal the package that would send my gift to him. He kissed my dick which began hardening and I grinned as I stepped out of my trousers and my undershorts.

We examined each other. It was our first look at each other nude, our previous time together this sugar-plum fairy had given me head and even though he swallowed my load it didnt transmit my virus into him.

We contrasted nicely. He was 22 and looked like a cross between a classic nerd and a sugar-plum fairy with his preppy haircut bleached for his elf gig and no facial hair. He was almost a head shorter than my 6' 2" as well as on the slender side well under 200 compared to my robust 255. He sported the kind of glasses men wore in the '60's, unremarkable hands and about 5 cut inches. Before he bleached his hair he resembled the nerds we kicked sand in the faces of at the beach, the difference was that instead of having a fat homely pimple-faced girlfriend he screwed fems and pantywaists and was a "girlfriend" to us big horny gay & bi men. I would figuritively kick sand in his face in a much bigger, and permanent, way.

I myself was beefy, sported a crewcut with a baldspot at the back of my 36 year old head, a full beard which had been powdered white after letting it grow longer as part of the Santa outfit so I wouldnt need to wear the fake beard, wire rim glasses like many men wore in the '70', a bit of a gut, bitten nails, 7 cut inches and size 12 feet. I also had decent body hair which Gil all but lacked. My regular job at the plant kept me moving and physically fit.

"What'll we do for lube?" he asked.

"Spit in my hand." I told him.

We both spat in the palm of my right hand and took a position where I could reach around and jerk him off. As predicted his dick began swelling in my hand, gaining full hardness in mere seconds. I began jacking him off. Even though he was cut he came in a mere five minutes as I shifted my hand to catch his jizz shooting in numerous spurts into my palm as I massaged his cockhead with my thumb and milked the last of his last negative load out of his dick.

Once all his cum was in my hand he turned around, knelt, sucked my dick to full hardness and left it wet with his spit. He then lay on his stomach on the bed and spread his legs while I smeared his cum onto my dick.

I spat on his hole, mounted him, acquired my target and let my weight drive it home hilting my rod in his ass to pin him to the bed while he yelped and got used to the pain. I flexed my dick in him and began fucking him. His hole was still nice and tight unlike the older much-used assholes I've fucked. I lay on the nerd's back and fucked him with gay abandon.

I took my pleasure fucking him, enjoying how good my dick felt in him and how good I felt exercising my masculinity and superiority over Gil as well as adding him to my list of conquests and possibly my harem, plus the extra good feeling my dick would experience when I pumped my virus-laden load into him. I took my time, dragging the fuck out in order to stretch and open his anal lining as much as possible to facilitate transfer of my virus into his bloodstream. Knowing how much damage I could do by corkscrewing my hips, varying my angles of thrusting and how I sometimes brutally snapped my hips to tear him up inside added to my excitement of this fuck. I had plain fucked a neg hole a few years before, just a month after my first positive test result and failed to knock the asshole up. A friend told me about how he worked his dick in neg holes to ensure a positive outcome so I heeded his advice which proved correct, as I put it to use and successfully knocked-up the asshole I'd failed to impregnate the first time. That second time also gave me a noticably better orgasm.

After a few minutes of alternating with my angles and harsh thrusts, I settled into a rythym as my pelvis rocked steadily pumping my rock-hard penis in his ass, steadily increasing my pace to brutal pile-driving, as I got closer to orgasm.

The whole fuck lasted about fifteen minutes ending in me raising myself in a semi-pushup position with my hands on his shoulders, jack-hammering my dick in his ass pounding him into the bed and hilting my loggerhead taking shorter strokes as I blasted my nasty poz load up his ass in half a dozen rapid-fire spurts followed by a series of joy-filled hip-snapping thrusts to pump the rest of my load off into him. As with the previous neg holes I pozzed my dick felt excellent, even beyond the virgin hole I tore up when I was eighteen, how good my dick felt as it spasmed in pure joy and ecxtacy deriving extreme pleasure by filling Gil with the kind of pain he hadnt felt since he gave up his anal cherry and pumping the virus from my poz seed through his torn anal walls into his system.

Knowing he was in agony added to my sense of conquest, his ass filled with pain, my now-spent dick and of course my gift.

"That's a great fuck you threw into me stud!" he gushed as I lay on his back, my dick still buried in his sore hole while I caught my breath.

"Thanks. You're a good piece of ass. My dick feels good in you." I replied and thrust some more, my dick still feeling good in his cunt of a hole.

A few minutes later I pulled out and dismounted. I stood by the bed and waited for him to get up. He sat on the side of the bed, leaned over and sucked my cock into his mouth. He sucked it for several minutes before sucking off of it leaving it clean and dry. He kissed my cockhead and my balls which were a bit sweaty.

I felt really great, my ego further swelled by him kissing my cock and balls that had just caused him pain and pumped my life-changing gift-carrying sperms into his ass.

"I need to take a piss. Get in the bathtub." I told him as we headed to the bathroom.

He stepped into the tub and knelt as ordered. I stepped into the other end, put my penis in his mouth, he wrapped his lips around it and I began urinating. He was quite proficient at gulping it without letting very much at all leak from between his lips and my shaft. As with all my previous times pissing in someone's mouth, it felt as good as cumming in it.

After I was finished he slowly sucked off of my cock leaving it clean and dry and kissed my glans. We stepped out of the tub and he wiped his ass. A bit of blood along with some cum that had leaked out of his ass showed up on the paper.

"Now you know what you're in for. In a few weeks you'll get the flu and feel like you were turned-out in jail for about a month, then you'll be on meds for the rest of your life. If you take any "holidays" from your meds they'll lose their effectiveness and you'll end up a veggie before you die," I told him as we got dressed.

I checked things before we left the room for the front office.

He slumped and looked down, the reality that he'd be feeling the consequanses of submitting to my powerful studmanship beginning to sink in as we entered the lobby and walked to the desk.

"You guys have a good time?" Dave asked when we checked out.

"We had a Gay ol' time, as always. The gift has been delivered." I replied with a grin and grabbed my package through my pants as he handed Gil his remaining deposit and hung the room key on its hook.

"Merry Christmas Dave, see you next time." I said as we men shook hands.

On our way to drop him off, Gil said he'd have love for Dave and me to spit-roast him. I tols him Dave wouldnt go for it because he didnt want to chance catching the virus now that I'd pozzed him.

Gil's ass was so sore from the great fuck I'd thrown into his ass that he didnt do much more than suck a few dicks and let one of the punks suck him off and he let another bottom rim him to assuage the pain for the next month. He did attend a couple of Christmas parties and we finished our moonlighting gig.

I went to Gil's place three weeks later, a week after Christmas. He was starting to feel lousy as hell, the initial flu taking hold, a confirmation that my package had accomplished my mission of delivering my gift into him. He had called in sick to his regular job.

He was beginning to have mixed feelings about giving his ass to me to breed him, given the misery he was starting to endure. I hid my joy of putting it to him until I got to Foster's place where I fucked his ass to a nice orgasm while thinking of how he and Gil each had suffered in pain while I fucked them and how Foster suffered from the aids flu that Gil was beginning to suffer from thanks to the joyful fucks I'd thrown into them. I'd fucked Foster so good that he had cummed, the only thing better that day would have been pozzing another neg hole but I hadnt met any at the time so screwing Foster's ass and mouth would do. Each had bitter feelings toward me for knocking them up but fortunately that passed, especially because they were bug-chasing anyway and wanted to be bred by a masculine stud before some less-worthy poz dude nailed them.

As Foster had, Gil suffered the flu and was still weak for a while. He was fortunate that his boss had a shred of sympathy and gave him his old job back when he was able to return to work. As with me, he stayed on his meds and recovered and became part of my quasi-harem. He was still a good piece of ass and I fucked him regularly with no further need for the pelvic acrobatics I used when "preparing" neg holes for seeding.

As with the other holes I pozzed, the pozzing fucks were the best ones giving me my best orgasms but the subsequent times I fucked them and let them suck me off still felt good, the way they accepted my gift and accepted that I had pozzed them and still put-out to me added to my post-pozzing thrills when I got off in them.