Pissing while getting fucked

cumdump4gam

In missionary a big cock pounding me and a full bladder makes me fountain all over myself. Love to shoot it in my mouth while the top pounds my prostate. Feels like a prostate cum and a cock cum at the same time. Does this happen to anyone else and how has the top reacted? ; D

• Upvote 2

Only did it once, and that was with a guy into piss play. He wanted me to piss all over myself when he was fucking me. I came over with a full bladder and he had me with my legs up on his shoulders. He knew exactly what to hit because I let loose a huge shower of piss. Even more amazed I did it with a raging hard on because usually it is very difficult to piss when hard. Not really my thing, although I don't mind doing it if the other guy is into it.

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

It's happened to me a couple times as I am getting fucked hard and deep I my piss alittle. Or when I'm high on poppers and fucking myself with my dildo love it feels amazing.

Done it a few times,first time it kinda caught me off guard it kinda just trickled out at first but eventually it started to flow. He thought it was hot so when i was done pissing all over myself he pulled out and pissed on me too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll quite often piss all over myself while getting fucked, it's normally a conscious choice though as opposed to an involuntary reflex. My favorite was when i've been wearing a jockstrap while getting fucked and the top pulled my dick out of the pouch, aimed it at my face and ordered me to piss in my mouth. So hot!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll quite often piss all over myself while getting fucked, it's normally a conscious choice though as opposed to an involuntary reflex. My favorite was when i've been wearing a jockstrap while getting fucked and the top pulled my dick out of the pouch, aimed it at my face and ordered me to piss in my mouth. So hot!

mmmm so fuckin hot! I've done this only twice with a top like that. LOVE every drop! ;)