First load of 2014 and, well, ever.

CumPump

On New Year's Eve just before midnight I found myself in a pub having been ditched by my friends and bored out of my mind. To pass the time I started browsing various hookup sites on my phone.

Got a few hits mostly guys who didn't interest me at all until the last one. His profile claimed to be mid forties, muscular and naturally smooth but with no picture. He wanted an anon load, door unlocked on the bed on all fours, pump/dump.

I'd never hooked up with a guy raw before, frequently fantasised about it but never done the deed. I was mildly drunk and extremely horny and figured fuck it this is too hot to turn down. I'd been drinking so I hopped a bus to his place just after midnight. Spent the short ride trying to discreetly adjust my boner.

Arrived at his house front gate ajar, front door ajar. Walked down the hall at the bedroom door in the dim light I'm greeted by the sight of two heavily muscled smooth globes in the air spread wide. As I'm slowly taking off my clothes I skim my fingers over his hole and he starts moaning. Once I'm naked I drop to my knees and bury my face between those beautiful cheeks, by the sound of his moaning I think he appreciated the beard. Almost a week later I can still taste that musk, must have spent a good 10 minutes eating him out. Once his hole is nice and wet I slide a single finger in, it's incredibly tight I'm going to have to spend some time opening him up before my cock will fit in there. At this point I notice there's no lube in sight so I spit on his hole and work a second finger in and start playing with his prostate then work a third finger in. This guy is tight like a steel trap every time I pull my fingers out he snaps shut and I'm too impatient to wait any longer.

I climb up on the bed line my cock up, spit on his hole and start working the head in, it's not easy going but once I'm in it feels glorious. With more spit and careful attention I'm balls deep and too far gone to try and finesse this, I grab hold of his very muscular shoulders and start pumping. He's a little too tight and there's a little too much friction, it's inelegant and I know I'm not going to last long but I only have one goal. When I come the warmth flooding around my cock is amazing, the smooth slide in and out is bliss. I keep fucking him for a few minutes just to enjoy the sensation until I start to go soft, I pull out and finger his cummy hole for a bit. He playing with his cock but I get the impression he has no intention of coming and frankly I don't care. I start getting dressed grab my things and wander out onto the street feeling euphoric.

After I start to come down I consider what I've done. His profile says "Neg" which means he's either neg or highly poz and just doesn't know it yet (or lying). I expect myself to freak out about but find I'm almost completely unconcerned by it. Even now all I can think about is sliding raw into some guy, hell I'd love to have another go at this guy. I don't want HIV but I'm fully aware of the risks and condoms just aren't an option anymore, even the thought of condoms now leaves me soft.

As a top your risk is quite low - just a bit more risky than a safe sex bottom. Especially if you're cut. So don't worry.

Well, I'm uncut so I'll just have to live with the higher risk, though when I originally read about that stat I considered it a bit dubious. Whatever I'm not losing the foreskin.

Cumpump i m the same. Always was too nervous to fuck BB until i got the sensation of fucking my own cum into a bare hole. Its incomparable.

Yeah, that was a very pleasant surprise. I'm really looking forward to that again.

My understanding is the study that claimed uncut cocks were more susceptable to HIV infection was retracted quite a while ago, and the authors disciplined. I may be wrong, however. Irregardless, it was a small sample taken from men in South Africa. Hardly representative of the human population as a whole. Frankly I'm more inclined to believe that cut guys are more at risk, as the exposed glans gets dry and cracked without the lubrication secreted by the foreskin, giving the virus another avenue to enter the body during rough sex.

• Administrators
My understanding is the study that claimed uncut cocks were more susceptable to HIV infection was retracted quite a while ago, and the authors disciplined. I may be wrong, however. Irregardless, it was a small sample taken from men in South Africa. Hardly representative of the human population as a whole. Frankly I'm more inclined to believe that cut guys are more at risk, as the exposed glans gets dry and cracked without the lubrication secreted by the foreskin, giving the virus another avenue to enter the body during rough sex.

Most, if not all, of the guys who say they were pozzed while topping (and I believe) are uncut. But even so it's incredibly rare - even for uncut guys.

Wow, this is almost exactly how I fucked bb for the first time, over four years ago. I was horny, and a hot bottom was available in a darkroom head down / ass up situation. I walked over to his place, bred his beautiful ass, and could never look back. I'm uncut, top only, and still neg, but still worry about the risk sometimes. It's not enough to make me want to go back to condoms, though.