Best Saunas and Bathhouses in Europe for Bareback sex

Scottyrim

Just wondered what the best places for Bareback sex were in Europe?. I am going in September and seeing Germany, Italy France, Hungary ,Czech Republic Switzerland and Amsterdam

Any good recommendations. Looking for places where bareback sex is pretty regular.

Also wondering if there are any different sort of bathhouse culture in Europe. I imagine there are differences between the US and Europe, also between Australia and Europe and the UK and Europe.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Though I have never been to any bathhouses in Europe, I have been to Europe enough times and hooked up with enough guys there to know that there is never a shortage of action. And it always seems to be bareback. I don't think any culture on the planet fears STD's less than Europeans do, especially those in France and Spain from my experience. When I was in Barcelona, I visited a park called Montjuic where guys would cruise and have sex openly and it was totally legal. That's just an example.

You will find sex and probably bathhouses very easily in Germany, France and Netherlands for certain. This I know from experience. Italy I am sure you can too, but I'm not sure which cities are best for that. Milan is a very gay city, Rome has its scene too, but not sure about elsewhere in Italy. I've heard things about the gay scenes in Hungary and Czech Republic but couldn't say from personal experience. Switzerland I have only been to very briefly, Zürich to be exact, and the only thing I saw and smelt there was money, not sure how great the gay scene is in Switzerland. Good luck though!

• 2 weeks later...