Moving on

Davy

I hated it. I sat in my car staring at the park in lot of the plaza. It was 10. and most of the businesses coffee shops small restaurants and were just starting to close up.

I hated my life.

I shouldn't hate it this is the best time of my life I thought. But I couldn't help wanting to crawl up in my own insides and die.

My name is Andrew. Im 23 years old nursing major. Im graduating this year top honors. I have friends a good family. Dads family comes from all over central and south america too many countries to mention we dont know what his nationality is. Mom is a pure bred filipina. Probably why im a nurse. Im finally comfortable being in my own skin. My identity. I mean I finally comfortable being gay. I always knew I was but I never shows it.

The usual thing. Played sports in didn't particularly care for. Workout with the guys even though I was a tiny 5'4 my 160 lbs was lean and study muscle. He'll I'd jacked off to myself in the mirror before I was hot. I was smart. I was charismatic. Out. And I hated my life.

I had been dumped.

A month ago. We dated since junior year in high school. He'd proposed to me when I turned 20. I'd said yes. And now I'd been dumped. It wasnt anything bad. He didn't cheat neither did I. We were still very close still friends we just had different goals. I wanted to be a traveling nurse. He was opening up a resturant here. It just didn't work.

I said I'd stay here with him and he dumped me. Said he one me too well. He was right. He did. The minute the words had escaped my lips I resented him. I hated him for making me stay. I hated my self for letting him have the power over me. The only place I wanted to be dominated was in bed. And still I surrendered myself and I hated him.

He had smiled so kindly. For being such the animal he could be in the sack. He was so gentle.

His giant frame and thick hands and arms and general manliness did not show his true nature. He deceptively raised his hands to my face and mine fit into is giant palm. Then I heard barely a whisper.

"Its over. "

Before I had time to process the message he had moved out his stuff. I was surprised how quickly and efficiently he moved. He packed his car. Fucked me 4 times on almost every surface of our small one bedroom then left.

I had felt so empty inside though his enormous loads were slowly dripping down my shaking thighs. We were each others firsts and only and now the only thing I had left was his DNA running down my legs. He had left nothing. I pushed my fingers into myself and covered them with him and sucked and cleaned my fingers as I had often done. A gesture that would have had be flipped on my stomach and savagely fucked again but this time nothing happened. Both of us had to much pride to beg for each other back. And he would make sure to stay far enough away to let me heal but close enough so that we could someday be friends again.

The crashing of a plate falling on the cement woke me as the last restaurant in the plaza began to shut its doors.

I remembered why I was here waiting. In the farthest back part of the plaza was a set of businesses offices only if you were gay and lived here u knew it wasn't a business at all.

Marcus Martinez had bought it and renovated the 5 business into his own personal two story house. The addition doors had been sealed up. Marcus was sort of the gay king of the city. Usually I'd say queen except he was probably the most ruthless meanest guy around. He was tall successfully. He owned the plaza and little bit of a major drug dealer or supplier I wasn't sure but of course no one ever proved it.

Every month or so Marcus would have a party. The he had picked the guests no plus ones allowed. Fucking grindr.

Thats how he caught me. I was at the gym looking at all the hot guys my mind boiling over watching one guy bench pressing and I dared to download the app. I stripped my shirt in the locker room took a selfie and waited. 30 minutes later he hit me up.

A quick conversation. He knew who I was. Found out I was single invited me to his party.

It was well known that the party was cream of the crop 18 to 50. Best bodies cock and ass would be there. His invite tipped me that there was Jacuzzi inside with plenty of drinks and party favors whatever I wanted.. play optional.

Now her I was in the parking lot looking at the lot that led to his building and I couldn'bring myself out of the car. I'd only been with one guy and now I was walking into an orgy. Even if it was optional.

A loud knock on my window shook me

"What the fuck look who it is"

Said the guy. It was Dimas. Dimas had gone to high school with me but I was 3 years old and already dating Richard, my ex. He was slighter than me but far more ripped and taller and from what I had heard...hung like a horse.

He would approach me at every club I went to the second Richard would step away. Always flirt always grab my ass. Richard didn't mind. He'll even I kinda liked the attention.

"Guess you got an invite too." He said when I didn't respond.

"Yeah "I said tentatively. This was obviously a horrible idea. Dimas read my mind, my hesitation.

"Hey man look. Everything inside is optional u can leave whenever u like. Everyone's really chill. "

"Yeah" I said again stupidly hating myself more for lack of anything to say

Dimas smiled wickedly. " I could be ur date. Keep all the sharks off you."

I cracked a smile. Keep the sharks. By walking next to one.

"Nah," I finally said. "I can manage myself."

I stepped out my car and we walked together to the door. Dimas chatted about everything inside apparently the bottom floor was for everyone. Food. Drinks. Two Jacuzzis video games music and little dance area. The second floor was for fun. Total of 8 rooms turned into bedrooms but some guys barely made it that far and would start fucking in the halls. I wanted to turn around and run by the time we reached the door.

There was a guy sitting by it. When he stood up he was 6,5 easy. Huge guy.

"D." He said gruffly. " U know the rule no guests. " Dimas opened his mouth but he stopped him. "If the boy wants an invite he has to get one like everyone else. " There whole time he was sizing me up. Checking me out. His leaned toward me, " i think he should get an invite. But just to be sure. I could put in a good word for u if u do a few things for me/" and he started to rub his crotch. "Hehe if u want... that invite for next time."

"I got an invite. "I said.

I know my tone betrayed me I could not hold back the disgust I was feeling. But at the same time I could not hold back my interest...I'd never been fucked around with a black guy. Or any other guy for that matter...

Name he said. Obviously disappointed. I told him. He asked me for ID. I gave it. And he sighed and opens the door.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

When the door opened. I gasped. 15 maybe 20 maybe a few more or less guys all walked around the room some in bathing suits some in just jeans few in underwear. All the bodies varied. Hunks Studs and twinks. Smooth and hairy tall and short. All races I feel like I walked into a magazine photo shoot except a bunch of magazines were holding their shoot at the same time all the guys were fit athletic some looked very professional older some probably just got out of highschool

Dimas removed his shirt and pants immediately and left them with a slim twinks who was wearing a jock strap. The boy told him a number and took his clothes to a long walk in closet. The boy came back and looked at me expectantly.

"Oh um...do I have to take off my shirt" the boy felt my bicep for a sec and said.

"Yeah you really should. " I slipped out of it and never felt so naked. Id been nude in front of other guys in the locker room but never like this.

The boy and dimas were smiling and went for my pants but I said that was enough.

"Yeah I guess" said the boy. "Ur a bottom anyway." He sighed "Youre number is 18. "And he walked to thr closet.

"How did he know that." I asked

Dimas laughed. "I think he just guessed but its good to know."

I couldn't help but blush.

"You want a drink" he asked me.

" I'll get one later. "

"Ok well im gonna say hi to some friends don't go to the second floor without me." He walked over to a group of studs. Who immediately began feeling him up. I couldn't blame them. He was hot. An almost stud. I had more muscle on him but he had height on me. And other inches as well from what I could tell by his bulge.

"Fancy seeing you here."

I turned around and saw victor. A familiar face and a ex marine. Victor was hot hispanic meat all over and a bottom. He had once approached richard and I at the gym and flat out asked us for a three some. We politely said no and then he said fuck you and proceeded to spot us and workout with us. We became friend and no... He had no filter. "U gonna get fucked up tonight u lil cumslut. "A few faced turned to look at me and I smiled

"Good see you too Vic."

"Yeah they just love their Asian btm boys here. Theres only two others here and they always get turned inside out but they're twinks. U got some real muscle on you their gonna wanna rip you apart."

"Shut up man" I blushed harder so glad that me Philippino genes made me slightly darker so people could only see one shade of my blush and not the crimson heat I was feeling.I was a slim guy . No six pack but def had abdominal definition. My chest was chiseled and that and my shoulders were my favorite feature. My arms were proportional to the rest of me but richard and others had always commented on my musclar ass. Thats when it hit me.

I didn't realize I was wearing my low cut jeans. Showed off my ass by gripping tightly and low so you could see the curves and arches of my back that would meet witb my ass crack. I may as well have put a target on my ass and that said I want it.

Maybe it was a subconscious thought. Id been so horny lately but it was certainly not my intent

Victor had walked away abruptly as he usually did and without a word and again I felt naked as eyes were following me.

"Hey im Howe." The guy walked up to me and handed me what looked like a small shot. "It tequila" he said. "You looked like you needed a drink n a strong one but I went for the basics." I smiled thanks.. and he took his shot so I took mine. The burn was hard but he was right I had needed it.

"Thanks Howie you said? "

"Yeah"

"Cool im andrew. " Howie shook my hand strongly he had my build but was several inches taller like most ppl there and was smooth and cream colored skin. He wore swimming trunks with a red and white stripes.

He smiled broadly.

"Follow me I know just what u need." He walked me past the Jacuzzi and wondering eyes to a room with a large television. 2 other guys that looked a lot like howie were there and were in the middle of an intense video game.

"Meet Anthony and Garrett. " The two twinks were in their underwear playing against eachother. They paused tonlook up at me and smiled.

"Can you really handle three bottoms howie?" One said I wasn't sure which was which.

Howie laughed." These boys are a couple open relationship by only play together. They asked me to fuck them both tonight."

"Oh cool." I said

They smiled at me and said, 'he's cute" almost in unison. I just smiled and picked up a controller and jumpsed on the couch finally a place these guys couldn't make me feel awkward. "Loser bottoms!" I yelled.

The three laughed and we played.but even I still didn't know what I was getting into.

About an hour in I could hear it. The moving going on upstairs. It was only slight but as it got quieter down stairs the noise of furniture moving got stronger.

Anthony and garret took off. Howie stuck around but I couldn't tell if it was to be nice to me or cuz he wanted me to go with him. I gave him permission to go and he said he would in two more games. We played and then I was alone downstairs. It looks so much bigger than before.

" You not gonna join the party? "I heard the gruff bouncer say from the door he was walking in and checking in his own clothes he stripped and saw a good Matt of curly black hair on his dark black chest. He smiled a nasty smile and began to disrobe his pants he wasn't wearing underwear. A fat soft long cock fell and dangled between his legs it was 5 or 6 inches soft. I could only imagine how it grew. He pulled on it in front me and I saw it stiffen a bit and he sat on a chair and beckoned mr forward.

I looked at the door then I looked at him. A big mass of black muscle pulling on a huge thick meat looking hungrily at me

I couldn't help it. I stepped forward.

"Thats right Babiboy" he said it in one word. "Get that dick hard."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I had only ever held one dick in my hand other than my own. I squeezed and stroked. I even got to my knees and looked. No stared closely at the cock as I pumped it with one then two hands.look me now. Now here I was feeling up a huge thick strangers dick. So Huge so thick...strangers...the word shot through me like a light. I almost jumped back at the same time the dick reached full 8.5 mast and a thickness only slightly smaller than a can of red bull. It was a magnificent cock. But the word stranger stranger unfamiliar was ringing in my ears silently. The bouncer reached for my hands but I stepped back and shook my head.

He laughed. "Come on man give it a little kiss."

I shook my head again. "Nah man im good. Im good. I should go."

He swung his big dick from his right then to his left hand. "Aight boy. But i no know ull be back for more."

He walked up stairs I heard a door slam and from the first time since I left my car I was alone. I looked at my hands sticky and wet with the bouncers precum. I sat down and brought the strong smell of strangers cock to my face and almost dared myself to lick it.Th en I stopped rubbed it off on my jeans and the couch and felt my hard thick 6inch cock. It begged for release. It begged to be tugged like how I tugged the black mans dick.

That beautiful thick cock. I looked to the door. Then stepped to tbe closet to grab my clothes. Then saw my body on the mirror. I was hot i was young i was hardn i suddenly thought just let go n have a lil fucking fun. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

I took off my pants and hung them with my shirt. and grabbed my cock in my breifs debated for a second by left the underwear on. I looked and counted 23. So upstairs was 23 of the hottest guys in town. I shivered. My ass clenched my dick dripped a lil. I instinctively wiped my cock head of precum and licked it off my hand.

Victor had been loud n obnoxious and right. I was a lil cumslut. I knew it he did. As I licked my own cum off my palm there was another taste. Remnants of the bouncer. I licked a lil more and thought damn thats hot. Then shivered again.

Let's just do this. Find howie. Have a lil fun. I liked howie. Hes hot. He knows whats up. Just suck him off a lil if he wants maybe get fucked then go the fuck home!

I made my way up stairs .

As I climbed the stairs and turns right I could hear it now. The voices. The fucking. The hardcore sounds of guys getting pounded. Of tops losing their minds slamming themselves into b tms. A voice saying oh god oh god oh fucking god. Another yes yes yes yes.

Another another another another the sounds increased I almost didn't finish my turn but my hips...my cock edged me forward. I walked down the hall it was dim. On the right I heard it. I knew there was an open door. I looked.

4 guys on a bed. Two lay on the bed on their backs. Another two were rapidly sometimes in rhythm sometimes not slamming their fat cocks and bodies into the two. One of the bottom s in thrashing his head noticed me and waved me in. His top turned and noticed me too. He looked me up and down and nodding me to come in too. I was frozen.

The top pulled himself out of the btm and the other top replaced him. The 2btm began pushing a thick cock into the 1st btms mouth and their fucking continued.

Top number one walked up to me. "Come on in. " He said. His fat 7inch dick pointing straight at me.

"Im looking for someone" I responded but even at that moment I couldn't remember who

"Lucky guy" The top said. He stroked his dick a bit it was wet. Thick and juicy. I wet my lips not intently just happened and. He saw of course. And smiled. "Ill be right back" he told the others and walked out. He moved into the hallway just outside the door and put his back to wall."Suck it" he said.

I just smiled.

"Suck it. You fucking want to suck my dick."

I got to my knees and put my mouth to the head of his cock. It almost felt natural

Then it was natural. It was amazing the head of his cock entered my lips and he put his hand on my head and I went down. Slowly deliberately leading down the curve of his dick feeling the thick veins and girth reach my first stopping point then I pulled back to the head and dropped my mouth down on it again.

Then again.

And again.

I found rhythm and began to suck the his thick curved dick. Suddenly he pushed me down and I felt it pass my stopping point and enter my throat. I gagged and coughed pulled back but as he let go and I got my breath I only went back down and pushed it past my stopping point again.

Harder n deeper I sucked then suddenly the guy flipped my body so my back was against the opposite wall and stuffed his cock in my face he back to skull fuck my mouth hard rough.

And for the first time just sighed as he did it. I was loving it . He only pulled out his cock to rub the wet cock all over my face. I let out a soft moan we he did then he stuffed my mouth some more.

Then just as suddenly as he started he stopped.

" Damn man. "He said."U almost made me cum. I promised those boys inside my first load." He quickly walked back inside only to pop his head out side." Don't worry im coming back do more of that."

I heard him yelling "im Cummingfuuuuckkk" as he was. I didn't get up to watch. I just breathed and sat on the floor.

Two bodies walked to me. They were laughing n making out. One tripped on me and then I was face to face with Anthony.

"Andrew u ok buddy why u on the floor. Bed is much more comfortable. There are plenty."

"I don't think im in the right place". I whispered as Garrett helped us both up.

"Your fine bro" said Garrett" here have some thing to drink. Just relax."

they led me down the hall way to a bedroom that was empty but obviously had been used recently the smell the sheets. Garret passed me a bottle of Gatorade and I drank some in big gulps to try and wash out the taste of cock in my mouth. Then I noticed. Anthony suddenly hit garret in the shoulder. Almost to admonish him. Garrett looked at me and his eyes widened as if he realized something he'd forgot. The boys whispering to eachother. And anthony grabbed the bottle away from me.

There was silence as the boys stared at eachother to me.

"Whats going on"

"Sorry" anthony said

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

"Nothing nothing" Garrett answeted. "Everythings good" I looked from anthony to Garrett and knew it was not alright.

"Whats wrong." I asked again. I looked at the bottle of g ateorade that I just drank from and it hit me.

"What was in the Gatorade. "

Anthony sighed " don't worry. We forgot which bottle had it. But u should be ok.'

"What was in the bottle" i asked again

"Just a lil ghb. It'll fine. " I heard anthony whisper I think at the end.

"U should probably just not drive right now."

Great im stuck here! I thought I could feel the effects. I tried to think of how much I had. My brain told me I just needed to sleep it off but I could not have picked a worse place my body was on alert for any new sensatin.

"Where's howie" I asked "could he take me home?"

"We haven't seen him." Anthony said

"we were actually going to look for him when we found u. Look just stay here well go find him and im sure he'll take you home." they left.

minutes later I could feel the ghb kicking in. I felt awake but asleep. Drunk and horny and everything I touched felt good.I heard them say that they hadn't made the mix. Or did I dream it. I couldn't stand the noises. Ills go downstairs I told myself but when I walked out thr door I couldn't remember which way the stairs were. I stumbled and tried my best to make my way but there was a haze I couldn't see though.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around me and damn did they feel good. I tried my best to turn but lips met the back of my neck and a tounge moved from my nape to my lower ear then back down. I shuddered.

"I want u so bad" said the voice attached to the hands. I t was dimas. God his strong arms. Mine wete bigger I knew I was stronger. Then I felt something thick andb hard rubbing up my thigh climbing between my legs and resting nude my balls I moaned and arched back. Fuck it I thought

Fuck it all. Fuck me.

"I am gonna fuck ur brains out.. "it was only then do I realize my internal dialogue was external and even that didn't bother me. Dimas moved me into a room. I could hear others fucking inside. The smell reeked of sex. Sex and something else. There was a thickness to the room as dimas positioned me out on what felt like a couch. My arms on the back rest and my knees were you should sit. Then suddenly thats when I felt it. A warm wet mouth between my ass cheeks. He was eating me out. When did I get out of my underwear. I couldn't care.

"Yeah baby none of that matters" I heard him say behind me

"Oh fuck " I just moaned again and pushed and arched my back further into his mouth.

He ate harder and rougher. I didn't care there were other people in the room. I didn't care when someone was positioned next to me in my same position. And being fucked to the rythem of Dimas's eating. I just wants it so bad. I pushed my ass back and back and grabbed the couch and moaned while his tongue dug into my ass. His hands spread my ass and his tongue dived deeper into me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Then my moaning prayer was answered.

I felt his fat cock push against my hole and he popped in his head. I felt my hole suddenly stretch around the thick fat head of his uncut cock. I moaned and did only what my body told me to-do. I pushed back. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and I heard him moan loud like a growl as I sunk my ass on to him and began to act as I had so many times before. Something I had reserved for one guy I was giving up to dimas.

Oh fuck god yes I said as I pushed back but this time dimas pushed forward and I felt my ass hole stretch deep inside. My head knocked back and my mouth was wide my body tensed as he reached balls deep and when he pulled back only to slam me again again I convulsed again. And again yes he slammed into me. Yes I moaned and he dove. Yes and yes his hand slapped my ass hard and rough. He slapped me while he drove my hole. Fuck. Yes was all I could say and think. The body next to me pulled me toward him while I was moaning I thought to kiss me but instead I inhaled a sharp nasty smelling smoke deep into my lungs I coughed and gagged. But the lips kept kiss in me insuring I had deeply breathed in the fume. My head went buzzy and my body felt light and hot and wet so much pleasure I just kept moaning the body next to me pulled me over again and this time I inhaled and kissed and I pulled the other slight body ro me and pushed him under me. Oh bodies moanjng as now dimas was taking turns slamming my ass then fucking the boy under me. God he felt so good. I was in heaven.

Then while he was in the mist of fucking men i heard dimas moaning and slapping my ass felt his balls slapping my ass. He pulled out and I felt ropes and ropes of cum being shot in my back my ass and my hole. He rubbed his dick into the streams of cum and dipped them into my ass he continued to fuck me with his cum do a bit and said fuck yeah I breezed ur ass fucking good. He yelled and others cheered a wooded and he finally pulled out. I expected to get off the couch. Someone helped me off. But instead of helping me out of the room, I was laid down on the bed. My legs were pulled up. And pushing into my hole was a new unfamiliar Cock. I looked at the tattooed chest above me the thick arms holding my legs in place and then felt a thicker not longer but much thicker cock pushing into me. i resisted but only a little. my body was writhing in pleausre my mind in confusion. In rejection but as the man picked up speed my mind was persuaded

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The latin gangster with tattooed and thick cock was speaking to me.

"Fucking cum rag whore. U fucking like cum in that whole don't u u like cum rag whore."

All I could do was moan and he changed pace fast and pounding or slow methodically painful and powerful. I moaned nonsense. And felt so good at the same time.

He was pounding my hole powerfully and slow biting into my neck when I felt his balls pull up n body go rigid. He growls into my neck and I could feel his cock unloading the second load my ass had taken that nite. "Oh yeah" he said and made a few more strokes before carefully pulling out. "Don't let any those precious babies out u lil cum slut" he said as walked away.

I tried to get up.

Another voice said "stay down I wanna have some of ur ass". I looked and saw another guy I didn't recognize. He pushed me back down on the bed. And I felt him pushing fingers into my ass but they felt sharp. Or something he put in my ass felt sharp.

"Nah nah nah" he said as I tried to push it out. "U leave that in there" he said. And he pulled my legs up above my head To make it harder for me to push out. My ass burned and stung from whatever he had slipped in. I dont knowhow much time but my head was soaring. Someone was sucking my cock and god I just moaned.

How's that ass feel said the hands holding my legs. They were dark and thick and big. They were the bouncer from out side.

"How's that ass" he repeated again. I moaned and he slapped my face." U answer me when im talking to u cum dump." I moaned again and he slapped me again. Next thing I knew I was being dropped in a tub. Was he carrying me?

"I asked you how that ass felt bitch cum rag."

" Fuck me! "I finally said and it was what I wanted. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be split in two and fucked more. Warm water ran down my face and chest but it was too small to be a shower stream. Then another stream then another. I opened my eyes and saw the bouncer, and two other guys Peeing on me.

" Yeah u lil cum dump u like that don't u. U like fucking worthless rag!. "I felt my self nodding. One of other other guys grabbed my face and pulled it to his stream.

"Open ur mouth "said the stud. He was thick with muscle a real hunk smooth with a very thick 7 inch dick. I did as I was told and the stream began to pour in my mouth I didn't swallow. At least until he slapped me and told me too. Then on the bathroom floor I was on my knees cleaning off two cocks covered with piss and my ass....

Oh my ass

I turned and was I was sitting on the bouncers dick it was balls deep I was rock hard as he made me bounce and bounce and bounce. I was in fuck heaven till He blew his nut in my hole and then sagged his cum covered dick in my face to clean off.

I began to and the other two began two assault my ass mercilessly. My chest was pushed to the floor my ass forced up as the took turns fucking and slapping fucking and slapping till finally both men dumped loads in my ass.

My legs trembled and shook my body spent and used. I tried to get up and was only faced with bouncer's cock. He sat down and told me to make it hard. I did.

He told me to kiss it I began to suck

He took video of me sucking his cock callimg in me names. And made me say on the camera im tom's cum whore. I did it all. Then he pulled off my cock and thats when I noticed the other two on a bed fucking again as roughly as I was being fucked be for only this time victor was on the btm and he was begging for more.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

As the three big guys were focusing on victor I got to my feet. Stumbling I walked out the open door. I walked down the hallway. Still so much fucking going on. Cum was dripping down my leg. I had to get out of there. I found thr stairs and slowly grabbed the railing with both hands as I stumbled down. I looked for the closet found my shirt and pants and pulled them over me. I went to open the door but marcus was there. And shut it.

He had a smile on his face as he looked at me. "U cant go some like this." He said. "Youllnkill yourself or someone else and then where will you be?"He grabbed me by the neck and kissed me hard. I went hard instantly. Fuck. I was still riding whatever I was riding still so horny still so fucked up.He grabbed my crotch and laughed, "I kmow what u need, not these fuckers. U need a good adventure. Ure better than them."

He grabbed his keys and pulled me out the door. We walked down the empty plaza passed the parking behind to the plaza. There was some apartments and a park area.

He walked me through the the park to the apartments andaround the till he got to a particular door. He knocked three times. Waited then knocked again three times. Lights came on in side and the man that answered made me gasp.

He was towering. Almost 7 feet had to be.

He was enormous. Had giant shoulders chest covered with hair. He was shaved bald and had a large beard. I was guided in by marcus.

He and the giant exchanged a few words. And the giant walked to the kitchen lit up a small pipe and began to smoke. white smoke continued to fill the room.

I heard words like gift. Service. Continued support. There was laughing and more smoking. Marcus walked over to me and told me I could rest in the room down the hall on the left.

I walked there. There was a large business chair there. A computer. And two mattresses laying on top of eachother. No sheets. I crawled kn to them and layers down. Sleep did not take me I felt itchy. Horny. Awake. I rolled around the smelly mattresses. And realized my head was in a stain of some sort. I rolled to another and saw another stain. I looked up and down the mattress. Red yellow pastey stains all over it. The giant walked in smoking his pipe. He dropped his boxers. My mouth dropped too. Swinging between his legs was a 8inch soft dick. If that wasn't scary enough it was already the size of a beer bottle at the base.

"U like my dick lil fucker"

I couldn't place his accent

I said nothing

"U can like it now lil slut cuz ull hate it tomorrow"

He pulled on it and the enormous veins I could almost see them fill. His cock grew. He went to his desk and put on a web cam. "I like to watch late"r he said. He laid down on the mattresses legs spread and leaned back with one hand he beckoned me forward. "Come on"

I crawled to the cock. And it did not fit in my mouth. I looked at his muscled body. And tried again to fit the growing cock in my mouth but I rubbed my teeth and when I tried to cover my teeth with my lips I couldn't get it in.

He laughed as I tried to lick the length of the cock side to side. It grew to the length of. 11 inches. But the girth was amazing. Thicker than a can of beer. His giant balls sat on my face as I licked them he was just enormous and muscle all over. I pulled off my shirt and pants and the giant leaned over me and began to play with my hole. Oh god that got me going.

He rubbed my hole with his giant digits. It was open it was wet and he easy slipped two fingers in but even he had to coerce a thirty roughly. I moaned and let hum finger fucked me roughly he did not let up just opened my ass. When he finally removed them. He said nothing just spat on his dick repeatedly and grabbed my legs and began to pull them apart. His fat dick head found the hole.

I looked at him as he spat on the head of his dick and applied pressure.

It was impossible it could. It wouldn't but he didn't take no for an answer. He held my chest down with one hand and my legs with another and pushed and i felt my ass giving want there wasn't a pop.

There was a feeling you get when stretching before an exersice. Pulling. Ripping. I began to yell. No I was screaming but he just kept going I could feel his cock ripping my hole. My hole was stretching but slowly too slowly do his speed. Like a rubble band be I pulled and still he pulled e apart. Till finally I felt there be a lil wrapping. After 5 minutes my hole had wrapped around the head of his cock. I couldn't help it my ass squeezed again and again trying push out the giant invasion but it only made him smile and moan." Oh I love it when u do that" he says "ur hole trying to go back to normal but let me tell you. This is gonna be ur only normal from now on." He pressed on

I screamed as he took moments to spit on the giant shaft. I was ripping I could feel it. Still he pressed on. I looked down at my groin. There was a giant bulge under my skin right under my dick. He qas stretching my anus so wide it was push in my own cock up. As id I could only feel it I could see where his cock was inside me on the outside. He pressed on. The girth continued to move my insides I moaned and squirmed and he moaned for other reasons and he pressed on almost 20 minutes passed I was hyper ventilating when finally I felt his enormous balls resting on my hole. Rubber bands in my ass. So deep so very deep it was like holes with in my hole were squeezing in patterns j had no control over desperately trying to reverse the destructive force spread in me apart. He leaned back slightly by I felt it like a mountain was moving and pull in me witb it insides out first. He rested and flexed his cock. And I let out a scream and it stretched the rubber bands inside me as if to tell them you can go back.

I writhed and let my hands rub my chest my abs and then reach my ass I felt it. The wide protrusion where it lay and the hole that before was so tight was know so wide I needed a second hand to illustrate it

He leaned back over me and again I screamed.

"Fuck "said the giant " ur so good and u don't even known it yet. " I felt him pull back and it felt like a rake in my insides was pulling them out. Then he pushed back in. My screaming was in unison. My hands failed and finally all I could do was grab on to him and hold on for dear life as he moved me

My ass felt wet and stinging but the pain few numb I felt what I new was blood and spit and ass juice and anonymous cum coating my stretched hole and then my crack and then my ass.

Finally I heard it. I heard in in my head at least my ass gave way. Every muscle in my ass completely relaxed. The rubberbands inside grew limp and the giant groaned and entered me balls deep and it felt like a slide and not a rake. My body relaxed and he groaned again and he slide into me balls deep. I moaned not screamed.

My eyes and mouth were wide and onlooker at the beast at the body fucking me and felt lost and euphoric. I shut my eyes as time slowed.

As I opened them I saw him moving I felt him moving in me I saw my body tensing my muscles moving with him." Oh my god" I moaned

"Fuck yeah ur god. "Grunted the giant

His thrusts were gaining speed but his climax seemed not to be anytime soon

I was screaming but in ecstasy now. My toes ass and hands clenching all over every muscle squeezing and he fucked faster and harder.

Beads of sweat were dropping from his face right above me as his body began to sheen. Sweat was dripping from him onto me. His speed still increased harder harder harder header he was slamming me I was yelling and all he said is your gonna get it you lil slut ur gonna get it . We were both covered with sweat deeply then I felt it.

His balls pulled up his body tensed. I could feel his cock pouring not shooting pouring cum into me. I felt it fill me. I could feel every rope and glob as he pushed it so deep into me I thought I could taste it.

He pulled out of me and rolled over. He was gasping for breath.

My body was numb and limp. I couldn't feel my legs I couldn't move my feet. I reached down and tried to rub my thigh s thinking but it did not come. I laid there and breathed till I passed out

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

When I finally woke up I was completely naked I touched my shaking legs glad the feeling had returned. I tried to oepn then to feel my hole and ass but it took awhile. When I finally able to reach down I only felt wet and slimy. I looked at my hand cum and blood. My finger was soaked in it. I tried to move but barely managed a crawl. After an hour of trying id got clothes o. But could barely stand I was bruised all over and could barely stand. Finally after another 30 min I could stand and I did. I stumbled d to walk but did best I could to make it back to my car. I fell 5 times. Thank go's it was sunday. The shops were mostly closed. But I knew one cafe which was open people had said me. One guy walked up to help me get to my car and asked me if I needed help.

I started to cry. And he offered to call an ambulance.

I waved him off told him to fuck off and closed the door to my car. Sitting hurt so much but I pushed myself to drive back to my one bed room apt. I stumbled inside and laid down.

My phone buzzed and I tried to get it. An email. The screen name was bigguy11.5x6 I didn't need to ask who it was. The email explained marcus passed him the email when I had disappeared this morning. The giant was hungry n wanted more. I texted him my address and told him to bring soemthing to gag me. I unlocked my front door and didn't bother showering just removed all my sheets and lay their waiting.

I reached for my hole and felt two finger go in with no resistance whatsovern a third with some. And fourth with more. My hole was recovering. I had taken destruction nd still I felt like it was trying to get back together.

Another alert lit up on my fone. It was Richard my ex of 6 years. Messaging me if I wanted to hit the gym. I told him I had already worked out. But thank you and I love you. I heard the door open.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...