Whoring out a young bottom - experiences?

whoai

So, one of my biggest fantasies is to find a young guy (or guys) who wants to be whored out. I would get a hotel room and we'd have guy after guy come in, fuck him or get sucked off, and leave. I don't even particularly need to participate. I mainly want to watch, film (if acceptable to the comers), and direct things. The bottom would not have any say in who fucks him, it'd be my choice. The top gets to chose what they do and anything goes within pre-agreed limits. Does anyone have any experience in this area? How do you find someone willing to actually go through with this?

Guest faggot hole

i've been whored out a number of times by various tops that i've served over the years. It really is an awesome experience, on several levels. Most obviously, as a confirmed and dedicated cock-hound and cum slut, the opportunity to take load after load after load in effortless succession simply is almost too good to be true. But also, being successfully whored out gives me the opportunity to please my Man. By serving His friends and those that He attracts to the venue, i make Him look good and feel important. So, being whored out is a win-win-win-win experience. Everybody involved is a winner.

I have heard best way to do it is to have a place to fuck, private, find a willing bottom, post an ad online in my places for the date set, on the date and when you meet the bottom post another ad with more information about where and let them come. Works best with a hot bb bottom of course, sometimes free toys and drinks help ;)