Tops - What Sort Of Bottoms Do You Like To Fuck?

rawTOP

Tops - What Types Of Bottoms Do You like?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What Types Of Bottoms Do You like?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Queeny Fems

• Administrators

"Type" is a pretty personal thing. I remember when I was younger and "hotter" I'd see these really hot guys going home with what I thought were ugly old men, and as I get older (and fatter) I see hot jocks and athletic guys who totally like a guy with meat on his bones.

So curious what types you like. This one is just for tops - there is another thread for bottoms. Versatile guys can vote in both...

• 3 weeks later...
I really like a bottom who has nice asslips. You know, the kind of hole that you can tell has been used?

OH WOW! I'd have to work a lot to please you. My ass lips haven't developed yet. I have a tight hole and no ass lips yet. Wonder how much use do I need to develop them, or maybe they just come naturally to some bottoms?

@boycunt

honestly, i love a loose cumsloppy hole. a tight hole is hot, as long as i can fuck it loose. but a lot of bottoms can only take it 2 or 3 times. It's hard to find a bottom that will take 5 or 6 loads in a row from my cock and let me fuck his hole loose

Edited by yunghungtop
  • Upvote 1

@yunghungtop

wow just read your hot post about preferring to dump six loads of cum, one after another, in the same boy-cunt. Gee i haven't met a dude yet that could use me like this, four has been the max, and that was because meanwhile he rested between loads, he let others take his place filling me up. You must be a real hot top. Hope i get to meet one like you, or am i supposed to help train him?

My boy cunt stays shut even after taking 14 loads from four hot dudes. It sure is sloppy, fun and slick to use so my tops tell me, but i have not gotten puffy cunt lips yet. I don't dildo much i rather take a real dude up my boy cunt or wank it.

Any more advise you experienced guys?

• 1 month later...
@boycunt

honestly, i love a loose cumsloppy hole. a tight hole is hot, as long as i can fuck it loose. but a lot of bottoms can only take it 2 or 3 times. It's hard to find a bottom that will take 5 or 6 loads in a row from my cock and let me fuck his hole loose

Most I ever took was 17 loads in one night whilst blindfolded from "walk ins", As I had the day off, I would have kept going but everyone else had gone to work ! I was definately loose and wet after that session not to mention satisfied at being a good "Cumdump" that night. Oh and I still have no idea who kindly loaded me

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
Most I ever took was 17 loads in one night whilst blindfolded from "walk ins", As I had the day off, I would have kept going but everyone else had gone to work ! I was definately loose and wet after that session not to mention satisfied at being a good "Cumdump" that night. Oh and I still have no idea who kindly loaded me

Welcome to Breeding Zone! Taking 17 anonymous loads in a night - you sound like the type of guy we want around here!

Welcome to Breeding Zone! Taking 17 anonymous loads in a night - you sound like the type of guy we want around here!

Thanks RawTop for the comments. Great site btw. I definately gotta deiiver my ass to NYC for ease of loading 'coz I know there are many barebackers in your city that would be more than happy to use and abuse my fuckholes as an on call instant acces blindfolded spunk sponge

• Upvote 1

I wonder if most vers guys prefer both topping and bottoming with the same type of guy (like I do), or if they like one kind of top and a completely different kind of bottom.

I do have physical types that I prefer, but to me the overriding factor is a dirty mind...sluts of all body types turn me on, and an experienced, imaginative guy in the sack (or anywhere else) gets me hard.

• 8 months later...