Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

I'm more interested in getting fucked by tops who have talent and know how to fuck. Cocksmanship is what matters. I've had sex with femmy queens who rocked my world with a 10" dick and by a short waify twenty year old with a smaller than average dick who made me moan and shoot. What matters to me is, "is the guy good in the sack or not?" If he is, let's fuck! The type of guy and his looks are much less important.

Daddy types with facial hair make my hole thirsty. I love going to some of the local sex places here in San Francisco and have as many of them as I can breed my sloppy hole! The more it is, the hotter I get! Sex clubs, Glory Holes, Sex parties, Back bars... it's all good. pump and dump with no expectations or excuses, just men doing what gives them pleasure. Any top or verse men in the mood for unloading in a hungry hole...say hey!

I prefer someone bigger than I am, doesn't have to be cut. I'm about 210 and go to the gym regularly. I like heavier guys, hairy, that enjoy some good fucking. Over 30. Color isn't important, just a hard cock with a big load.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im open for absolutely any guy, but if theyre over 30 years, over 5'8", and furry they basically have the lay of the land to do anything and everything they want as much as they want whenever they want. i've even canceled family outings, parties, class, and work to gladly accommodate a bear daddy for however long he needed. WOOF

• 2 months later...

Can I vote "yes" to allk of the above. Fuck, if it was a total little twink with a 4" dick... a dick is a dick. always craving it. Prefer big burly top though that has the power to really pin me down, restrain me and just take what he wants and know I want to give.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say i like all the above i love to take all cocks just no one over 55 just can not get into a granddad type.

but also love it if he is very uncut and has alot of foreskin love to feel the foreskin in my ass.

so my answer would be any guy that is average, military, jock, any type from legal age to 50 yr old that is not overweight and has a hot uncut cock with foreskin that i can feel slide in an out of my ass as he fuckes me and shots a really fucking big load.

• 1 month later...