Pounded 4 loads into a cumwhore

ryanroman

Last night I pounded 4 loads within 3 hours into a cumwhore from BBRTS.com. and I do mean pounded - the streaks of red asscunt juice on my cock was proof - and it made me fuck him harder. It was a series of loud angry spit fucks, which is what he wanted and I was happy to provide. I was a loud verbal angry bastard and he was a loud worthless bitch. Between loads he'd suckle on my cock cleaning it and getting it hard and wet for the next breeding. He knew his place as a cumwhore and knew how to please a top. And I have to admit it made me realize how tame most bottoms are and that most bottoms really don't know how to service a top. I was loud, verbal, and aggressive and he kept taking each spit pounding as if he was compelled to, perhaps because*i was delivering the pain and pleasure he wanted in his asscunt. I took twisted pleasure when I saw red cherry juice streaking my cock. And it turns me on when a daddy calls me sir. It was the best fuck of 2014 so far. We're going to video future fucks for posting online - hopefully they'll be as intense as last night.

• Upvote 4

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...