The Bachelor: "but they're more 'pervert' in a sense"

hungry_hole

This is what Juan Pablo Galavis, a star from the TV program The Bachelor, said about the idea of having a program with same-sex couples:

There's this thing about gay people... it seems to me, and I don't know if I'm mistaken or not... but they're more 'pervert' in a sense.

Anybody finds this offensive? If I could replace "gay people" by "men who have sex with men" I would agree 100% because once you get women out of the picture men sex can get nasty and fun, "perverted" as Galavis says.

He goes on to say:

And to me the show would be too strong... too hard to watch.

What does he think the show would be about? A bareback gang-bang on the sling where everyone fucks the Bachelor then he chooses the best top or best breeding as his life-mate? C'mon, it would be a very lame story of "love" between two men or two women. Boring...

Give it a few years. There will be a report about him getting gang banged by a bunch of anonymous men or sucking dick in restrooms. He's an asshole anyways. The report also said something about how it shouldn't be taken offensive and if it is than oh well.