Are you a bath house or sex club predator?

Guest SBBOY

So any guys search bath houses or sex clubs and then wait for the perfect moment to pounce?

I have a friend that usually hits the bath houses after the clubs have kicked out.

He waits for a hot and sexy guy high and off his face to stumble into a room or sling and then gets a yes or groan for permission to fuck them then breeds them good.

I think it's quite hot.

Any guys done, seen or into this?

What guys have you manage to breed this way?

I do not readily go to bathhouses due to their locations and my proximity. All baths are at least an hours drive. Plus, while others find/found them to be reliable, I have never been lucky there. Everyone always seems to pass me up. However, we have some hoppin' bookstores in my area. When I moved to the Inland Empire of SoCal back in 1991 there was a lot of military men. The USAF had two bases within 10 -20 minutes of each other and the USMC was in the desert. And with that came the rest stops along the 10 freeway and multiple bookstores with very active gloryholes. I became a fan of the bookstores and gloryholes instantly. I now find myself cruising them late nights after partying with friends at the club or when I've been home and Craiglist, A4A, BBRTS and apps aren't working. In fact, I met my new fuck buddy there. And trust me, a recount of my meeting him along with videos are coming soon. He's an amazing 11.5" married black top with amazing rock hard abs. Think Jerry Rice facially and Terrell Owens ab wise. It was only his second time there. SCORE ONE FOR THE OLD RELIABLE BOOKSTORE AND GLORYHOLES!