Oneida Gay campground

I was thinking of going to the Oneida campgrounds this spring/summer...Can any body tell me what their thoughts are on the place....what was the sexual atmosphere like....what weekend activity was the best(I am a vers. Bottom who loves daddies,bears and leathermen........hopefully all of them rolled up in one!)

I have also heard of a similar camp called "Hillside".

Any info on either place would be greatly appreciated.

I was up there the last weekend before it closed for the season so it was pretty slow although I really liked the campground and it looked like it could be a lot of fun. That same weekend I also went to The Woods and had a blast-really nice campground and packed with all kinds of men. I was told by some guys I met there that they used to go to "Hillside" but that it wasn't as good as it used to be and many guys were now going to to The Woods instead. I haven't been to Hillside yet but have always heard it was fun. I love gay campgrounds and my goal is to hit them all.

I was thinking of going to the Oneida campgrounds this spring/summer...Can any body tell me what their thoughts are on the place....what was the sexual atmosphere like....what weekend activity was the best(I am a vers. Bottom who loves daddies,bears and leathermen........hopefully all of them rolled up in one!)

I have also heard of a similar camp called "Hillside".

Any info on either place would be greatly appreciated.

hi i go to gay campgrounds alot. best weekends seems to be leather and bear weekends. i went to rosland in west Virginia last summer and had a blast. great play area.

• 3 months later...

I have never been to a gay campground but very much interested in going. I am from Michigan now living in not sure if it's considered central or upstate NY.....but I am close to Cooperstown NY. I have heard of Hillside but neither Oneida or The Woods. I enjoy camping very much and would love to find a single guy, a couple or a group of guys that go to any of these campgrounds that would let me go with them.....I have no equipment so they would have to be willing to let me share theirs, but if it's worth it I would consider getting my own equipment and finding someone to go camping with me as I don't enjoy going alone. So if you are close to the area that I'm in or pass this way when you go let's talk and see if we can work something out.....I am serious about this.

• 2 months later...
Guest JizzDumpWI
if u dont mind me asking? what state is that in because i have never heard of that in Wisconsin because im right at the border of the Oneida. Or is it in New York state. well there is also another place....but that is in Canada.

In Wisconsin you would be looking for Camp NCN near Black River Falls. (No Clothing Needed is where NCN comes from). They have some gay weekends (and some bi, some str8).