Dance floor fucks

MuscleAss

Anyone ever been fucked, or fucked another guy, on the dance floor? I'm not talking about at a sex party, but at a club or big dance event. I've been fucked while getting my groove on a few times, and they have been some of the hottest, most intense and often quite sensual experiences I have ever had. The music, the movement, the boy, the dancing, all combine in an amazing way.

Once in denver at an event called Hallow-Freak-N-Ween i was really fucked up on some X dressed like a pan/satyr= open vest, goat leg fuzzy furry pants, no shirt, and horns. I was dancing with this chick dressed like RainbowBright. he were betting really into it and making out. suddenly this guy dressed like a coyboy/stripper walks up and i realize its her boyfriend or similar relation. he is grinding her from behind while im in front, im kissing her and he's kissing her shoulder. suddenly his and mine lips locked and he tongue fucked my mouth. suddenly he's behind me playing with my dick through my pants with one hand and her clit with the other. she was so wet. suddenly his dick was in my ass and my cock in her snatch. noone came. it really only lasted a minute, but he was certainly inme and i in her. then suddenly they were gonw and i was trying to fix my wet pants.

If you remember the US version of Queer as Folk, the popular club was called Babylon. That's actually a club on Church Street in downtown Toronto and goes by a different name. Anyways, it was a Thursday night, I was there w/ some buddies and this little slut kept coming around and rubbing his ass against my cock. I finally had enough and when he came back around and turned his back to me, I pulled his shorts down, spit on three fingers, rubbed his hole, spit on my cock and impaled him. We were against a back wall towards a corner. I had a beer in one hand, my hand on one of his hips and just drilled him for about 90 seconds before I popped. When done, I just zipped back up (I just pulled my cock out of my jeans), he pulled his whore shorts up and walked away.

that was the one and only time. That said, I saw a lot of fucking going on in that club. A lot of fucking.

• Upvote 2

Getting fucked on the dance floor had always been a fantasy of mine, and is still is a goal ; )

First time was at the Black Party/NYC. As always, arrived early, moved around, talked and touched and let my ass hang out, more and more. As I danced and felt the boys around me, I met a guy I had played with before. This time, we sucked face, I pulled down his pants, sucked his dick, he did the same. Very intense kissing and grinding. I turned, grabbed his cock and guided it into my hole. FUCKING HEAVEN! Together we moved, grooved and enjoyed the flesh and fucking. Swayed together for hours, taking breaks so he could smoke (cigarettes, outside on a sidewalk, lol!) Damn, music and beats and beats in my ass.

• 2 months later...

I've been fingered on a dance floor, dry humped and jerked a couple of guys off (not together unfortunately) the only time I've had the chance to get fucked while dancing the guy slipped my pants down just enough to push his cock between my ass cheeks. He had pressed it against my hole when the bouncer came over and threw us both out, someone had told him how close we were getting and management ordered him to eject us. It didn't make much difference as I still ended up getting fucked by the guy, he just took me to the back of the club and fucked me against the wall where no one could see. It's still my fantasy though to get seeded while

on a packed dancefloor

• Upvote 1

i was fucked by a leather daddy on the dance floor in a club called "velvet nation" in washington, dc. the club doesn't exist any more, but it was a hot fuck!! i really, really wish i had gone home with that guy. but i had to go to the bathroom (piss) really badly after we fucked. when i came back from the bathroom, he was gone. :/

• Upvote 1

If you remember the US version of Queer as Folk, the popular club was called Babylon. That's actually a club on Church Street in downtown Toronto and goes by a different name. Anyways, it was a Thursday night, I was there w/ some buddies and this little slut kept coming around and rubbing his ass against my cock. I finally had enough and when he came back around and turned his back to me, I pulled his shorts down, spit on three fingers, rubbed his hole, spit on my cock and impaled him. We were against a back wall towards a corner. I had a beer in one hand, my hand on one of his hips and just drilled him for about 90 seconds before I popped. When done, I just zipped back up (I just pulled my cock out of my jeans), he pulled his whore shorts up and walked away.

that was the one and only time. That said, I saw a lot of fucking going on in that club. A lot of fucking.

Holy shit I just finished watching that show. That's a real club? Incredible. That's fucking hot too. I've always wanted to be fucked on dance floor. You see guys grinding against each other all the time in dance clubs but never see em penetrate or sucking the other guy. At least here you don't. There used to be black out nights at some clubs in Atlanta. I don't think they do those anymore. I'm sure shit like that would go on during a black out party.

Damn, now I have new goal. To get fucked on the dance floor. Been fucked over a pool table though that's fun.

• 2 months later...
I was at Southern Decadence and got fucked over a pool table with lots of men watching, fucked on the balcony over looking the dance floor, and sucked off a group of guys. What a great night!

I think I was there

I was in Miami during the early '90s when Foam Parties first started to show up. The first few were just hilarious, because nobody knew what to expect, and far too many people showed up dressed to the nines... watching the girls in velvet dresses try to avoid the sudsy overflow was just a hoot!

Once people got the hang of it, those dance floors were virtual orgies. Honestly, there were times that I went home wearing strangers' clothes and I'm sure mine went home on others. It was anything goes out there on the dancefloor, and everything went!

Soon enough, however, the prudes had their say. Foam parties continued, but only with drag queens stationed like life guards, ready to shoot hoses and supersoakers at any couples that appeared to be too close too long.

To this day, though, one of my favorite cock rings is one that I 'magically' acquired during the chaos of a Miami Beach foam party.