morning wood

thegaychef

Woke up this morning to my partner eating out my ass. I flipped on me back and he dragged me to the edge of the ove up to his balss bed. Wrapped my legs. Around his sholders as he plunge his 12 inch of thicked pier ced me up my boi hole in one hard shove up to his balls .Long hard shoves of his pick soon deposited his creamy. Cum deep in side as I pissed in his face.....not a bad alarm call

• 2 months later...

Pretty much how my morning started. I've been getting bred by my ex and after an early wake up yesterday I have him a key last night. This morning I woke up to his cock pushing Into my ass, I was lying on my side and he had lubed my ass while I slept, I was bursting for a piss and it didn't help when he put his arms around me and pushed on my stomach while fucking me. When he rolled me over and fucked me missionary, my legs were in the air and he was pounding my ass with his hands pressed down onto my belly. Eventually I couldn't hold on and ended up pissing all over the both of us. He loved it and fucked me as hard as he could before cumming in my ass. As he pulled his cock out he stopped with just the tip inside and without telling me he started to piss in my ass, we both really get off on piss and cum and he knows how I like it. Once he had finished he squatted on my chest and let me lick his cock clean of piss and cum before watching as I emptied his piss out of my ass. There was no way I was getting to the toilet and I was already lying in bed soaked in piss so I really didn't care. He got up, got dressed and left for work as I lay on my soaked bed trying to summon the energy to get up and clean up.

When we were living together, he would regularly wake me up by fucking me with his cock or a dildo or plug or fingering me while jerking me off. He loved teasing me and waking me to use me for his pleasure. I miss those days and while he's still in town I'm gonna enjoy every moment.

Freshly bred twice this morning, I'm lay on my stomach now two loads settled inside me. I've not cum myself yet and am still feeling horny so might have to check squirt and look for an anon load who wants sloppy seconds. My ex is on his way home now, work placement finished and cumdump bred so it'll be my last early morning wake up unless I bring home a stray or my ex comes back to stay.