advice for first group fuck

Vicarious

Being a "guest top" and "designated hitter" for a regular group can be blast also... More so if you're a multiple load bareback cummer ;)...

Had the pleasure of having RyanWolff drop a several loads in me at the party. Nothing better then a top that can pump multiple loads in you over a very short amount of time. Can't wait to get together with him soon so he can use my ass again as his cum dump.

• Piggy 1

Had the pleasure of having RyanWolff drop a several loads in me at the party. Nothing better then a top that can pump multiple loads in you over a very short amount of time. Can't wait to get together with him soon so he can use my ass again as his cum dump.

Vicarious is one hot bottom boy and has one sweet boycunt. the boy's ass-gash was built for breeding and taking multiple loads of cum. all I used to breed his fuckhole was spit, and the kid can take a raw bare cock like a real man. I kept pounding loads into his boycunt and he kept asking for more. the kid couldnt get enough of my man made protein sprayed into his fuckgut. the boy totally fit in at the fuck party and the guys loved watching him take each of my DNA shots. he's built for being a raw bareback cum pig. I plan on breeding him more, teach him, and turn the boy into a cum addicted manwhore.

• Upvote 2

• 9 years later...

So I'm hoping to be involved in a five-some with my b/f and our three friends. 

We were meant to do this last week but we kinda chickened out, but rlly regretted it aftrewards.

My question is, has anybody been involved in this kind of thing, and how did it work out? Is it normal? As we're both excited but apprehensive. I've been in a threesome before but one thing leads to another with that - my fella is quite inexperienced. I really REALLY want to do it but I'm losing sleep wanting not to make a dick of myself, or my b/f not to have a good time. 

• Piggy 1

Is it normal? Sex in small groups is a not uncommon occurrence that more often than not takes place among people known to each other simply because that’s the easiest way to arrange such things. There are informal groups if men all over who meet regularly to fuck in groups. Why are you concerned about whether it’s ‘normal’?” Why did you ‘chicken out’? All five of you chickened out, or just some of you? Or just you and your boyfriend? Or just one of you?

The key to ensuring a good time at these things is not to go in with a lot of expectations, to be open-minded, willing and flexible, and to treat the occasion with good humor as an opportunity to have fun. Leave jealousy, pride and insecurity at the door - they did not receive an invitation. This is just sex. It’s a game with five players.

Now, a note: Fucking is at its core a two-man job, so with a group of five there’s always the potential fir someone to feel on the outside at any given time. Care must be taken to keep the action mixed up and changing so everyone gets ti play in equal measure. Yes, three people can fuck at once using two holes on the same person, or fuck sandwich-style, but that places a burden on the one in the middle to split his attentions evenly, and it’s not easy, especially for someone inexperienced. I frankly don’t enjoy being spitroasted because I know I’m not doing justice to the cock in my mouth when my body is being rocked back and forth by the one banging my cunt. This especially important when committed couples are involved in the group, because if the couple allows their personal dynamic to limit overall play, it isn’t really an open five-man group. If the two of you are going to play with others, be prepared to share openly, and do not take any of it back home with you in the form of jealousy or hurt feeling. If that’s a risk, you’re not ready for this kind of play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2023 at 3:37 PM, ErosWired said:

Is it normal? Sex in small groups is a not uncommon occurrence that more often than not takes place among people known to each other simply because that’s the easiest way to arrange such things. There are informal groups if men all over who meet regularly to fuck in groups. Why are you concerned about whether it’s ‘normal’?” Why did you ‘chicken out’? All five of you chickened out, or just some of you? Or just you and your boyfriend? Or just one of you?

The key to ensuring a good time at these things is not to go in with a lot of expectations, to be open-minded, willing and flexible, and to treat the occasion with good humor as an opportunity to have fun. Leave jealousy, pride and insecurity at the door - they did not receive an invitation. This is just sex. It’s a game with five players.

Now, a note: Fucking is at its core a two-man job, so with a group of five there’s always the potential fir someone to feel on the outside at any given time. Care must be taken to keep the action mixed up and changing so everyone gets ti play in equal measure. Yes, three people can fuck at once using two holes on the same person, or fuck sandwich-style, but that places a burden on the one in the middle to split his attentions evenly, and it’s not easy, especially for someone inexperienced. I frankly don’t enjoy being spitroasted because I know I’m not doing justice to the cock in my mouth when my body is being rocked back and forth by the one banging my cunt. This especially important when committed couples are involved in the group, because if the couple allows their personal dynamic to limit overall play, it isn’t really an open five-man group. If the two of you are going to play with others, be prepared to share openly, and do not take any of it back home with you in the form of jealousy or hurt feeling. If that’s a risk, you’re not ready for this kind of play.

Oh wow thankyou so much, I didn't even think of most of that, or the stuff on the rest of this thread. I feel a lot better prepared now.

Regards myself and your questions, just me and my fella didn't get involved. We went away for a couple of nights with another couple we know, who had invited their friend that they do stuff with. My bf changed his mind at the last minute about joining them (which was fine) but he regretted it afterwards. We could hear them in the next room it was very sexual. He's not so experienced so it was a big thing for him.

I wish this forum would let me post more than once per day, this is an awesome place and I've so many questions lol. There is a lot I want to learn, I could do with mentors lol