Staying a Boy

BabyBobby

Carrying Bobby back to the room I was amazed at how light the little guy is. I still can’t believe that he is 22 but as he is willing to be my little brother or my little boy I don’t really care how old he is as long as he doesn’t mind staying a boy. I have always been attracted to younger guys but wouldn’t go near a minor and that first day I met Bobby I knew he was the boy for me.

He looks so peaceful in my arms yet just minutes ago he got the most brutal fuck I ever gave anyone and he went from being the hole I was destroying to his innocent self so quickly almost like he never stopped being innocent even while I was knocking him up. Wow, I hope he never loses that ability. I plan on doing everything I’ve dreamed about to him and he so far has shown that he is willing but soon we will see what he thinks of me letting other men use his little body.

I set him down in order to open the door and as I was opening it one of the guys that held him down on the picnic table walked up to him and asked if we wanted company. As the guy spoke Bobby was staring at the guys erect and dripping nine inch boywrecker and said, “It’s up to my Daddy” and then looked up and smiled at me so I knew he wanted it and I told the guy that we had some party prep needs first and the guy said he’d grab his kit and I told him to give us a couple of minutes then to join us.

We went in the room and I said to Bobby, “Looks like you have decided already you want other guys to use your body”

“I never thought about it before but when you told me I would need more cock I believed you and once I saw his cock I wanted it so bad and since he was nice enough to hold me while you took me I thought maybe you’d hold me while he does me.”

I pulled Bobby into my chest and kissed him as I stuck in a finger in his pussy which caused him to moan into my mouth and got me to kiss him rougher and I started shoving two fingers and he just moaned even more. The rougher I got the more he moaned so I asked, “Bobby, do you want this guy to be really rough on your body?”

“Oh yes Daddy, I don’t want him to make love to me as I only want that from you, I want him to just take me, rape me, hurt me and I want to try to fight him off so you could hold me while he hurts me more. The ministers were right, men will hurt me, and I’ve dreamed about this day for most of my life and I want men to just use me as they want to.”

“Well, I am sure he is very willing to rape your new boypussy until you are screaming. Are you ready to get higher now too?

“Yeah I want everything from you but I want to be able to remember this first guy who uses me”

“I will give you enough to make you want everything and more but not enough that you’ll blank out”

The guy knocked and when I opened the door I saw he had more than just his kit as he had a big gym bag. He entered and I closed the door behind him as he held up his bag and said I brought some toys if you feel like using them on the boy. This perked Bobby right up and he said “I love playing with toys” which caused me and the guy to laugh. I put my arm around Bobby and said to the guy this here is my boy Bobby and I’m Stephen, and then Jim introduced himself and commented that it didn’t look like we partied yet and he was wondering if there may have been mis-communication. I told him that today was not only the first fuck for Bobby but also he took his first booty bump but now he is going to feel a rush and I thought it best to wait for you so that you didn’t knock while I was slamming him.

Hearing that, Jim pulled out his kit and unzippered it showing four points ready to go. “Let’s get him tweaked then!”

“Thanks but I want to start easy with him” I told Jim, and he replied “That's good as I don’t do it often and my points are all only .3”. That is more than I thought about giving Bobby but not so much as to make his memory cloudy so I told Bobby “This will be strong enough for you to feel awesome but you’ll remember this night for a long time.” Although I hoped Jim was honest about the dose.

Jim then reached into his bag and pulled out a little league baseball cap and put it on Bobby’s head and said “Perfect” and turned to me and asked if I wanted to do the boy while he enjoyed the rush and I said no I want you to rim Bobby first as I make sure he’s ok and then when he tells us he is ready you can take him and then I’ll slam myself as I watch you two.

I had Bobby sit up on the bed as I put the tourniquet on him and told him what to expect and not to be scared. “Daddy, I don’t think I will ever be scared again, at least not when I am with you” “Good boy, now hold still", as Jim handed me an alcohol wipe and he cleaned his arm as I did Bobby’s and then Jim handed me a point. Finding a vein on Bobby's pure white flawless arms was easy and within a moment I got the flash and as I loosened the tourniquet a little, I told Bobby, “Time to fly” as I started slowly pushing the plunger in and then Bobby whispered “Daddy, I love you”. I removed the point and tourniquet and held Bobby’s arm up as I held a cotton pad over the injection site. Bobby’s face went from a confused look to a surprised/worried look then he coughed twice and the calm peaceful smile came back and he started to lean back so I let down his arm and he laid down and smiled at me.

We heard Jim cough also and a moment later he got on the bed and asked if everything was good and Bobby looked at him and said “It will be good once you start using me” which got me to laugh again but Jim said nothing just lifted Bobby legs and actually bent him almost in half as he started to lick all around Bobby’s hole. Bobby gasped with the feelings going through him and told me that he felt so fucking good, and I told him to enjoy it and let me slam myself so I could join him.

Jim started to get his tongue inside and Bobby’s mouth was wide open as if he was trying to gasp or moan in pleasure. I slammed myself and then laid down next to Bobby and made out with him for a couple of minutes until Bobby said “Daddy this feels so good but shouldn't my boypussy be hurt too”. Jim hearing that stopped eating Bobby’s hole and looked at me and I told him “Jim, I think you should rape Bobby and make his boypussy sore.” Jim told Bobby “I will rape and punish your boypussy and you can scream all you want but I will not stop even when you beg. Your Daddy will tell me when you had enough and I am not stopping until then.” Then Jim asked me “should I pull out and shoot all over him?” and again Bobby beat me to the reply and said “I do not waste cum so you must shoot it in my bum, I mean my boypussy, or my mouth”.

Jim then looked at me as he tapped his highly stylized biohazard tattoo that I hadn’t even recognized and when I nodded ok to him he exclaimed, “Boy your pussy is getting wrecked tonight but first it needs a warm up” as he lifted Bobby’s legs high and started to spank his perfectly smooth white ass and it didn’t take long before he had it red and Bobby started to tear up a little which satisfied Jim and he lowered Bobby’s legs onto his shoulders and without saying anything plunged into Bobby completely and much rougher than I would have and as Bobby screamed I covered his mouth with mine and made out with him as he continued to scream into my mouth.

• Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4

Part 6

Jim then looked at me as he tapped his highly stylized biohazard tattoo that I hadn’t even recognized and when I nodded ok to him he exclaimed, “Boy your pussy is getting wrecked tonight but first it needs a warm up” as he lifted Bobby’s legs high and started to spank his perfectly smooth white ass and it didn’t take long before he had it red and Bobby started to tear up a little which satisfied Jim and he lowered Bobby’s legs onto his shoulders and without saying anything plunged into Bobby completely and much rougher than I would have and as Bobby screamed I covered his mouth with mine and made out with him as he continued to scream into my mouth.

Jim either wanted to give Bobby the rough ride Bobby wanted or else he is one sadistic mother fucker. Each time Bobby got use to his nearly cherry hole being rape fucked Jim would change position or angle and get Bobby screaming again. After about twenty minutes Bobby tried to speak but barely could get words out so I had to ask Jim to stop for a moment so Bobby could talk.

“I don’t want him to stop, Daddy, but I need you to do something for me”

“Bobby, you are my baby boy and I’ll do anything for you. What do you want?”

“Daddy, could you lie down on your back and I’ll lie on you, facing you, and you can kiss me better and hold me really tight so Uncle Jim can then fuck me harder?”

“Oh Baby, I think Uncle Jim and I would like that a lot. Jim what do you think?”

“If Bobby wants to get fucked even harder I should go get a couple of friends I mean Uncles and tell them we have a boy on his belly being held down that wants to get raped and get his little pussy fucked as he needs it to be.”

“Daddy that would be so cool that I get fucked like that and it would be so wild that I wouldn’t even be able to see who it was.”

“OK, move over Bobby and get on top of me as I want Jim to breed your pussy first then once he has used you then we are going to chem you up so that your body can handle what your head wants. Let’s get you Uncle Jim’s load first”

Once we were in position Jim choose again to spank Bobby’s ass and out of his bag pulled a paddle. He told Bobby that before he fucked him he wanted to get his ass redder and that he should be ready to cry just like the little boy he is. Jim started easier than I would have expected but in less than a minute was going so fast and hard I knew I would not lie there and take it. Bobby was crying into my chest but wasn’t fighting to get up or stop him, he just laid there and took it.

Jim stopped and said now that ass is ready and got on top of us and used Bobby like he was a love doll. He became a machine that was drilling and wasn’t going to stop until he exploded which didn’t take long as within minutes he was telling Bobby that he was ready to shoot and he asked if Bobby wanted his seed. Bobby started begging and Jim laughed and pretended he was going to pull out so that Bobby would cry and beg for him cum. I realized I had a lot to learn about boys like Bobby that clearly Jim already knew.

As Jim pumped his hot load into Bobby he was mumbling what a good boy Bobby was and Bobby cum crazed look disappeared instantly when he heard that and he again smiled and appeared as innocent as the first day I met him. I kissed him and told him “You are a very good boy, Bobby, and you are my good boy now” and Bobby said “Being your good boy is all I want, Daddy.”

I wanted to take him home and protect my little boy but neither of us were going to get any sleep tonight and since we were here we might as well show Bobby how he can be a good boy to a couple dozen men.

Jim got up off the bed and said, “Bobby, if you want to learn to be a real good boy get on your knees in front of me now”. Bobby looked at me and I nodded to him so he quickly got on his knees in front of Jim. “Bobby when a man gives your boypussy a hard fuck and fills you with his load you should always lick his cock and balls clean for him. You do want to be a good boy don’t you?” Bobby nodded his head and leaned forward as he took Jim’s cock into his mouth. “Bobby this is also a way for you to get a man hard and excited again so he can fuck you even more.” At that comment Bobby moaned and Jim said “I knew you’d like hearing that”.

When Jim felt Bobby did a good job he patted his head and told him so and Bobby leaned back and smiled up at Jim. Jim then asked me if I wanted him to round up some guys or if we should bring Bobby back to the room with the picnic table. Then he added that he had some friends there that had a deluxe room with a sling and they liked to party and would likely love to have Bobby in their sling. I thought that was a great idea and told him so. He said he’d go find them and for me to wait until he returns before slamming Bobby again because he knew his friends loved seeing a boy get slammed.

Jim left and Bobby asked told me he was having so much fun and how much he wanted to stay my boy. I held and kissed him as I told him what was going to soon happen. He was excited about being strapped into the sling and having all kinds of men use his boypussy. He was concerned about being spun out of his mind because he didn’t want the guys to go easy on him. He wanted to make sure that his body and mind felt everything even if he didn’t remember it. I asked if he would like Uncle Jim to paddle him again between men fucking him and he grinned and said yes that and would some of the guys slap him in the face. I now got a little worried that if I ever left him alone he could really get himself into trouble but then Bobby said that he felt safe knowing what was going to happen because I was there.

Jim returned and said he found his two friends and as they hadn’t found a boy yet were very happy to meet Bobby. Bobby picked up his hat off the floor and put it on backwards and Jim looked at Bobby and then turned to me and said we better move now or he was going to rape Bobby again right there. Bobby giggled and took my hand and Jim and I both grabbed our bags and went to see his friends.

• Upvote 6

Part 7

David and Jacob have been lovers for twelve years and enjoyed each other as much today or maybe even more than they did in the beginning. Both were on the prowl the night they met and could have passed as brothers they were so much alike, both are six feet tall, 190 solid pounds, brown hair, blue eyes and they also could have been Steve McQueen’s brother as they had that same rugged good looks. David walked up to Jacob that first night and said, “I see I have competition tonight”. Jacob looked confused and David added, “We’re both older guys, similar type and I noticed you also were checking out the same little blonde twink that I was thinking of taking home tonight”. Over the next couple of hours they enjoyed getting to know each other while the twink flirted with them. With both guys being dominant tops and attracted only to very young bottom boys they seldom met guys their own age. They also agreed that the boys they both were attracted to sexually didn’t excite them out of bed and therefore their typical relationships lasted no more than a month or two, if, it made it past the first night. Jacob said that he would like one night to go to bed with a little twinky boy like the blond kid but would then wake up next to a big strong guy like David. David thought about that for a moment and told Jacob they should take the blond twink home together and also said “We can use him so completely tonight night and hold nothing back because when we are finished with him we’ll throw him out as we don’t need nor want him to stay and if he wants more some other day we get to do it again and never once think about a relationship with these boys again. And finally we both will find out what it is like to wake up next to a man rather than a little boy.“ And from that day forward they became partners and would hunt for boys together and they found they liked the freedom of getting rougher with the boys because they didn’t care if the boy wanted to come back, of course they also learned that a few special boys came back often and from what their buddy Jim said this Bobby boy was just that type and even better that he seemed to already have a Daddy so they didn’t need to think about the kid falling in love.

David opened the door after hearing Jim’s knock and let their guests inside. They both smiled as they looked at Bobby as he was perfect and they hadn’t had a boy that small or young looking in a long time and they hoped that they could use him hard but first needed to feel out Stephen to see what he would allow.

Jim introduced everyone and the men shook hands and when Jacob stepped closer to Bobby and Bobby stuck out his hand Jacob laughed and picked up the lightweight boy and gave him a tight hug and told him that boys get a hug not a handshake and Bobby hugged him back in agreement. Jacob carried Bobby over to the sling and put him in it and then said to Bobby, “that even more than hugs boys need to be fucked and fucked hard. Is that what you want Bobby?”

Before Bobby could answer Stephen stepped close and said, “Bobby is my boy, and he will be doing tonight what I tell him.”

A chill went through Stephen as he felt the power being this dominant over Bobby and he enjoyed the feeling. As he spoke he secured Bobby’s hands to the restraints.

“A little earlier tonight I popped Bobby’s cherry and flooded him with my dirty seed and he begged for more. Then our mutual friend, Jim, used the new boypussy even harder and Bobby begged for more again. We know what he wants and we are going to slam him into complete slut mode and then he won’t even be able to speak. He’ll look even cuter as nothing but baby talk at the most will be coming out of his mouth and what goes into his mouth and his boypussy is all that matters the rest of tonight.”

Bobby was shaking and moaning as he heard his Daddy talk and then heard him say, “When the four of us are exhausted after breeding him, gagging him, pissing in both holes and abusing his body in every way possible then I plan on opening the door and having every man out there use him too.”

Jim said “Bobby thinks sex should be painful. David and Jacob know more about giving a boy pain without really hurting him than anyone I know.”

Bobby was shaking even more and his moaning became much louder as Jim spoke about him. Jacob whispered something into Bobby’s ear which caused Bobby to gasp and then his little cock shot wetting the front of his jockstrap. They all watched Bobby as he rode his orgasm for about two full minutes.

“You must have enjoyed that Bobby” David said as he removed the cummy jockstrap and secured Bobby’s legs. “Stephen, do you plan on allowing Bobby to cum before you or whenever he wants to?”

“No. I have been thinking about that since he shot earlier on the picnic table but later when my head is clear I will figure something out”

David said “That’s a good plan, although, for the rest of tonight, if you don’t mind I want to lock him up in a chastity cage because while it was cool watching him have an orgasm we should keep him locked and horny plus he needs to learn the only cock he touches are ours”

Stephen then told them that Bobby has never jerked off and has no interest in starting and chastity was one of my thoughts so please lock up that little boy cock so it can’t even get hard again.

David put the cummy jockstrap into Bobby’s mouth as he secured the chastity device to him. “I usually bring my smallest locks here as once you slam a boy up his cock shrinks up so much but considering Bobby’s cock when hard is so little I am using a cage that I never could get on anyone before as it is only ¾ of an inch and very thin.

David stepped back and admired the locked boy and said that the chastity cage looks like it was custom designed for Bobby as it was perfect and you could no longer actually see cock just a little metal. He then looked at Bobby and said, “I hope you like it Bobby because I am going to let you keep it and I hope your Daddy keeps you in it for a very long time.”

Stephen then told David and Jacob that he hoped to stay in touch after tonight as there is a lot both me and Bobby could learn from you and he also reached into his bag and pulled out the points he had prepared and asked if they wanted to slam him and he hoped they would both show him and Jim how they like to use a boy.

David and Jacob grinned to each other as they each took a point and got Bobby ready, they then got themselves ready and then slammed Bobby and then themselves. Bobby was silent for a moment then he stared intensely at Stephen and finally coughed hard three times just as David and Jacob both coughed twice. David and Jacob both ran their hands over Bobby’s body as his breathing came back under control and David told Bobby to nod if he was ok and felt great and Bobby nodded as David pushed his finger into the boypussy, Jacob then asked Bobby if he was ready to have his body used and he nodded again but softer this time as he could no longer concentrate on their talking as his brain centered on the finger in his ass and he started rocking to meet the finger.

• Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

Part 8

David removed his finger and Bobby started to make a whiney sound and Jacob asked Bobby if he missed the nice thick finger already which made Bobby whine more and Jacob knowing he had the boy already started taunting him by asking if he needed to be fucked and it took less than a minute before he had Bobby crying like a baby that needed a bottle. David lined his hard cock up and slammed in to the balls causing Bobby to scream and that is when Jacob pushed his cock into Bobby’s mouth and then they both started fucking Bobby in sync.

While this was happening Jim was telling Stephen that David and Jacob knew how to play a boy like a fiddle and that they would keep his body and mind flooded with sensations from pain to pleasure and then to more pain and even more pleasure to the point that Bobby will no longer know the difference. Since Bobby already wanted some pain this would make it easier and after tonight Bobby will not care if you are blowing him or whipping him.

Jim told Stephen let’s slam and sit on the bed and watch the show. Stephen couldn’t keep his eyes off David and Jacob as they used his boy and said yes to Jim without looking at him but when Jim held his arm and pushed him back towards the bed he moved but never stopped watching. Jim told him to keep watching and he’d get everything ready.

Stephen started to stroke himself and Jim went over and picked up the jockstrap Bobby was wearing earlier and told Stephen to put it on and that he shouldn’t jerk off yet as we had a long night and Stephen put it on and rubbed the front as Jim grinned looking at him.

Unlike David and Jacob, Jim wasn’t really into twinks, but a stud like Stephen was more his prey and he was looking forward to using Stephen real soon. He got the points ready and told Stephen to lie down so that he could slam him. Stephen laid on his belly again never taking his eyes off the guys using Bobby and Jim put the strap on his arm and told him that would take care of him while the guys took care of Bobby and Stephen said ok without actually realizing what Jim had said.

David and Jacob smiled to each other as they knew what Jim wanted and they also knew the once Stephen was in slut mode too that he would not object to anything they did to Bobby and they weren’t about to let Bobby go until they were both exhausted. Thinking about that got David to go over the edge and he announced that he was breeding the little bitch boy.

Jacob got up and grabbed a butt plug and plugged Bobby’s pussy as soon as David pulled out. Bobby grunted as the plug was inserted and wiggled his ass as he enjoyed the feelings but not knowing that it was a very large plug and by far the thickest thing ever in him.

David turned to the bed when he heard Stephen cough and saw him sit up as the rush hit him. Stephen felt the rush and knew immediately that this was a much larger dose but didn’t care as he was having so much fun. Jim had him lie back down and said you gotta watch Jacob now with Bobby.

They saw Jacob put a pacifier gag on Bobby as he didn’t want him screaming too much. Jacob told Stephen that he should learn to keep Bobby gagged as a boys screaming would eventually hurt his ears. David told him that he believed a boy should always be locked and gagged unless you have your cock in his mouth and as he said that his cock was now inches from Stephen’s face and he told Stephen that since Bobby’s cock was so little and would be locked up he should find other men with real cocks when he needed to suck and especially he should suck clean a man that fucked his boy and then David pushed his cock against Stephen’s lips and slowly they opened as he slid into the studs hot mouth as they all heard Jacob start to use the paddle on Bobby.

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1