been fucked raw by one lad, now can't enjoy safe sex

dayle

This is exactly how I first took a load with someone I wasn't dating exclusively. He got me poppered up and fucked me raw. It was amazing, ever since I've been exploring bb more and more and I love it. It's up to you what to do, you know the risks, but a raw cock feels like heaven to me and nothing else comes close.

This is exactly how I first took a load with someone I wasn't dating exclusively. He got me poppered up and fucked me raw. It was amazing, ever since I've been exploring bb more and more and I love it. It's up to you what

to do, you know the risks, but a raw cock feels like heaven to me and nothing else comes close.

Sounds same as me, he was my bf but still fucked other lads on the side, said he wasn't redi to settle for one guy cus he was only 17yo, he was so fit an hung i let him do wot he wanted as long as he came back to me at night, the nite he poppered me up an made me take it raw he filmed it getting off on seeing his dick going into me bare.

After that he made me take it raw all the time getting off on fuckin other lads then doing me wen he got home

Raw is the only way to go but as has been pointed out one can use PreP and I have heard that after a bit of getting used to rubbers, one can begin to enjoy sex again. I am not certain I believe that one but thought I would put it out there. I have no intention of trying to use a condom again.

So did you top the boy you had lined up yet?

I intended to take advantage of him, get him pissed an had poppers to give him So i could use the bitchs hole raw but i ended up getting too drunk to fuck him cus of nerves .

Before i knew it i was the one being taken advantage of an fucked raw by him with my own poppers used on me, he fucked me twice while keeping me off it on poppers than gave me a drink.

I woke up hours later with a mega sore arse an went home.

He later told me by text the drink i had was laced wiv G and he was sorry but I'd been fucked by 2 of his mates as well as him an he hoped i was OK.

I intended to take advantage of him, get him pissed an had poppers to give him So i could use the bitchs hole raw but i ended up getting too drunk to fuck him cus of nerves .

Before i knew it i was the one being taken advantage of an fucked raw by him with my own poppers used on me, he fucked me twice while keeping me off it on poppers than gave me a drink.

He later told me by text the drink i had was laced wiv G and he was sorry but I'd been fucked by 2 of his mates as well as him an he hoped i was OK.

I think you really like getting fucked with raw cock, because you already took his two mates bare, why don't you try for a four way

He later told me by text the drink i had was laced wiv G and he was sorry but I'd been fucked by 2 of his mates as well as him an he hoped i was OK.[/

QUOTE]

Not being funny but it sounds like u got wot u deserved m8, u were plannin on gettin him chemed up an takin advantage but were to much of a pussy to see it through, got pissed an ended up chemed up yaself by him, fucked bare twice by him then drugged an left out of it for his 2 mates to use ya hole bare. Even if his 2 mates only fucked u once each u took 4 loads an the reality is they both prob fucked u multiple times

He saw you coming pal outsmarted u, drugged u an made u his bitch before passin u on to his mates to use, they prob filmed the whole thing ( i would have)

Same with ya ex you said no to bare so he gets u off ya head, makes u take your first ever raw dick then basically tells u he would only fuck u raw from then on, u prob didn't agree at first so he tells u your the only lad he will bang raw and he will use condoms with any lads he does on the side.

Then he went out banging and being banged raw by any lad he could getting off on coming home to his boy and banging him straight after,

BTW I'm in Manchester too if u fancy meeting up, quite fancy drugging an taking advantage of you with me mates haha, promise I'll let u fuck me to ;p

He later told me by text the drink i had was laced wiv G and he was sorry but I'd been fucked by 2 of his mates as well as him an he hoped i was OK.[/

QUOTE]

Not being funny but it sounds like u got wot u deserved m8, u were plannin on gettin him chemed up an takin advantage but were to much of a pussy to see it through, got pissed an ended up chemed up yaself by him, fucked bare twice by him then drugged an left out of it for his 2 mates to use ya hole bare. Even if his 2 mates only fucked u once each u took 4 loads an the reality is they both prob fucked u multiple times

He saw you coming pal outsmarted u, drugged u an made u his bitch before passin u on to his mates to use, they prob filmed the whole thing ( i would have)

Same with ya ex you said no to bare so he gets u off ya head, makes u take your first ever raw dick then basically tells u he would only fuck u raw from then on, u prob didn't agree at first so he tells u your the only lad he will bang raw and he will use condoms with any lads he does on the side.

Then he went out banging and being banged raw by any lad he could getting off on coming home to his boy and banging him straight after,

BTW I'm in Manchester too if u fancy meeting up, quite fancy drugging an taking advantage of you with me mates haha, promise I'll let u fuck me to ;p

Hey hey.. I like this new guy here, he sounds like he knows what to do!

I think you really like getting fucked with raw cock, because you already took his two mates bare, why don't you try for a four way

He was talking bout his mates fucking me after he had finished an drugged me not before i met him.