been fucked raw by one lad, now can't enjoy safe sex

dayle

I had the same experience. Now I want it raw all the time.

That's why he did it so he could fuck me raw all the time cus i refused him.

He addmittd he had planned to make me take it raw cus he wanted to be the first lad to cum in my arse, after that he promised to only fuk me raw an use condoms wiv other lads he fuckd as long as i let him do me raw all the time

Decide what is right for you. Bareback has associated risks, while condoms can reduce those risks. As a free thinking individual decide where you stand. Don't let a bunch of people on a forum decide for you. They won't be impacted by the choices you make.

• Moderators
So I'm not gonna enjoy sex again with rubbers after my ex fuckin me raw?

You all think i should start letting tops fuck me raw all the time?

I got fucked raw for the first time 22 years ago. I have taken a few rubbered up cocks in the time since (although not in the last 15 years), but I never enjoyed the fuck again with a condom.

Sure there are risks, but nothing beats a bare cock that gives you its load.

Guest Saturn1

Hey, Dayle! Your bf did a wonderful thing for you! He showed you the pure joy and true beauty which is bareback sex! Of course safe sex sucks for you now because once you know just how amazing barebacking feels, you realize that bareback is the way it NEEDS to be! Enjoy and embrace raw sex! From now on you should only have bareback sex! Go out tonight and have some bareback sex! You know you want to and you know it's going to be fucking AWESOME!!!

I'm just scared cus I've only done it wiv him, I'm not daft i know he prob fucked everyone of his one nite stands raw and same if they fucked him then came home an made me take it bare even if he said i was the only one he ruled bare

• Moderators
I'm just scared cus I've only done it wiv him, I'm not daft i know he prob fucked everyone of his one nite stands raw and same if they fucked him then came home an made me take it bare even if he said i was the only one he ruled bare

Exactly! You haven't only done it raw with him; you've done it raw with everyone he's ever done it raw with, too.

If you are having all of that risk, you need to start having some of the fun. Go gets some cum!