been fucked raw by one lad, now can't enjoy safe sex

dayle

Yea true if he was that bothered he shouldn't av let me fuk him raw till i got tested, never been tested in my life so chances are ive prob given every std going.

Yea I'd like to see another guy banging him hard.

Just think how good dayle's fit ass will feel all loaded up for you.

Just think how good dayle's fit ass will feel all loaded up for you.

I know it turns me on to fuck knowing I've most likely shot loads of STDs into his fit ass, hes gonna get tested, cant wait to see wot he's got then once he's treated for the treatable ones I'm gonna give him them again an again, horny as fuk

I know it turns me on to fuck knowing I've most likely shot loads of STDs into his fit ass, hes gonna get tested, cant wait to see wot he's got then once he's treated for the treatable ones I'm gonna give him them again an again, horny as fuk

You are one wild boy, my reference was in regard to dayle's ass being loaded up with cum.

Because you have been taking raw loads for so long, with out any indication of being sick. I suspect that

you may have some degree of resistance to HIV, perhaps even immune to it. So you may have a low

viral load if you in fact even have HIV. So......it's possible that you didn't give him HIV.

Yet dayle's has had a number of bareback encounters, so he maybe HIV poz anyway.

I

You are one wild boy, my reference was in regard to dayle's ass being loaded up with cum.

Because you have been taking raw loads for so long, with out any indication of being sick. I suspect that

you may have some degree of resistance to HIV, perhaps even immune to it. So you may have a low

viral load if you in fact even have HIV. So......it's possible that you didn't give him HIV.

Yet dayle's has had a number of bareback encounters, so he maybe HIV poz anyway.

He was clean wen i met him, i seen his results from a test only a few weeks before, im gonna get tested myself to so i know either way

I just read this whole thread from start to finish today.

I don't think the you guys should be too proud of yourselves. Here's how I see what happened.

A naive guy, cute young and handsome, came in here, unsure if he wanted to BB or not. He was clearly afraid of HIV and other STI's. While he had been BB'd before by manipulative twit of a boyfriend, he was not ready to make the leap with other guys. But he was craving that sensation.

Yea, this is a bareback site, so a certain amount of "It's hot - yes - go do it" should be expected. I'm not sure he would have gotten the same level of that, if were in his 50's, well past his prime, and the opposite of cute.

I've seen other threads where people have had a reasoned, thoughtful discussion about a guy's wants, needs, and fears about BBing. He certainly didn't get much of that here. Other than the suggestion of PrEP (he didn't even know what it was), it was "go do it & get bugged up." There are guys on here that move between safe and raw, depending on the man, their mood, and the moment. You convinced him that it was not possible for him to ever have fun again, while playing safely. (Again - I know - BB centric site - you consider that your job here.)

You told him to go try BB as a top, so he'd know how good it feels. A reasonable thought. He picked a guy off some other site/method and was following that advice. As a result, he got drugged, date raped, and gang banged. The fact that he let that happen, didn't have his eyes open and antenna up, just goes to prove his naivete.

He has a full face pic here, and probably uses one, maybe even the same one, on other sites. I can't escape the feeling that the date rapest might well have been one of the commentators in this thread, another member who just followed it, or an outside guest reading it. Of course it could have gone down exactly as described, and was just a bad date.

He reports back after the rape, and that's what it was, he was violated an raped. Yes there was a plan for fucking that night, but what happened wasn't consensual. Did he get sympathy? Did he get any advice like talk to the cops, or go see a rape counsellor? Did anybody suggest PEP? There couldn't be a more perfect example of when it was appropriate. Did anybody even ask if he was OK? "U got wot u deserved m8" and "Why don't you go for a four way" was the compassion he received.

Rape can be a great fantasy. It's fun to play out. But real RAPE is a crime. The kid needed support!

The guy is terrified of all the STI's. You see he's hooking up with someone who's profile has coded language for "I'm Poz." Nobody sends the OP a discrete PM with that info, or at least the suggestion to read the profile. And afterwards your anxiously the new that he'd been Pozzed. It turns out he was lied to, and Stealthed. And adz is proud of it. Well maybe not technically stealthed, because adz is one of those classic guys under 25 never been tested, but has been taking dick for years. I hope he's not one of the 60% of <25'rs that are Poz, and don't know they are Poz.

Dale didn't join a bug chaser thread. He joined the Making The Decision To Bareback forum. His actions clearly showed he didn't have the life experience, maturity and judgment to be making this decision yet.

To the very few guys who gave Dale good advice - Great Job. Keep doing it.

For others, at least consider what happened here, when other newbies ask "Am I ready to Bareback." Chasers, and gift givers, you have your own separate section. Goading an immature newby into your fetish just isn't appropriate. At least let them decide if a BB lifestyle is right for them, before you start pushing your stuff.

This was not a proud moment for Breedingzone.

Edited by Poz1956

Dayle has had results back for HIV and he's neg, believe it or not I'm well happy for him...and me, i like him alot an regret how I've treated him.

Hes a lovely down to earth lad that's shown me so much affection an kindness, i Neva wanna hurt him, i regret deeply my actions that i first intended towards him.

I intended to use him like he's been used before but once i met him that changed, the chemistry between us was unreal an i found myself going from wanting to use him to wanting to protect him.

He's an amazing lad an I intend to treat him how he deserves.

Neva felt like it before, still waiting for full results but ova the moon we neg,

Intend to make a go of it with him, change my ways, an settle down with him if i can cus hes worth it.

Neva felt like this before an know he feels same so fingers crossed it works!

On another note when he ended up rapped an abused after advice on here!

You should all be as ashamed as i am, he asked for advice cus he was so unsure an u more or less led him into being abused! .

I'm by no means blameless but neither are any off u!

Wen he did get rapped you were animals and from talking to him you were all a big factor in him not reporting it cus u made him feel like he deserved it, asked for it an didn't have a right to complain so i hope your proud!

I know I'm not!!

• 1 month later...