The Hunt

Well this is my first try. If people like it I'll give it some more. This account is entirely fictional, and is merely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the musings of my somewhat twisted mind.

Sweat poured down my face as my naked back hit the cold wall. While not completely dark, I had to focus my eyes as the shadowy figures moved closer to me, some standing upright, others in a crouched position ready to pounce should I make any attempt to bolt. My heart pounded, my body trembling with both fear and excitement. Something I knew they could detect. It's almost as if they could smell it. They had finished with the others. I was the only one left. They were saving me for last...

Perhaps I should start at the beginning. Me: I'm a young black man living in the big city. I go by the name of Marcus. I'm 25, about 5'11, 175lbs, average athletic build, an otter with plenty of fur. Got a 9 inch cut cock and bubble ass to boot. While not a gym rat, I do my best to take care of myself when I can. Running around the city looking for work does wonders for your physique. Not to mention the workout you get from sex. That I could get in spades. Been with a great man for about seven months now, and I can get all the sex I want from him, not to mention a deep love of which some men can only dream.

But today, things changed.

I woke up to my man (Garrett) sleeping soundly beside me, his arm pulling my body close to his, spooning me with his morning wood. He's about my size if not slightly longer, but a hell of a lot thicker than me. We take turns in roles since we're both vers, but the depths he can reach inside me send me over the edge and keep me begging for more. Even though we went to sleep fucking, we always were geared up for more. I stirred lightly, not wanting to wake him, and slowly reached down and stroked his cock. Either he was faking or still deep asleep, but he didn't react. I lined his throbbing rod up with my well lubed and well fucked hole, and scooted back, feeling the head slide through my opening. While it was slightly sore, I didn't care. I had to have more.

I eased back more, feeling inch by inch slide into my chute. He must've thought he was still dreaming, because he sleepily started sawing in and out of my hole, eyes closed, breathing soundly, and making various noises and grunting. I was sure he had awakened as he grabbed me tightly, rolled me onto my stomach and sank balls-deep into my hungry hole. I looked back and to my surprise, his eyes were still closed and he was still sound asleep. His dick pulling all the way out and slamming home soon took my mind off questioning that, and I thrust my ass back to meet him, opening more to his assault. Twenty or so minutes went by and we were lost in ecstasy.

Soon he started to go faster and faster. I've been with him for a while now to know what that means, and tightened the muscles in my ass to milk out his warm cream. It was at that time that he opened his eyes, those beautiful dark brown eyes, and realized what was going on. A smile spread across his face and mine as I looked back to him, and he leaned down and started to kiss me all while pumping his big black cock in me. His breathing grew ragged and more labored, and with a few quiet but guttural grunts, he gripped my body tight and held his cock deep inside. I can always feel a man cum, and Garrett is no exception and always shoots gallons. Rope after rope of hot, sticky cum glazed the inside of my hole, adding to the three loads he deposited last night. I clamped down, my entire body caught in a wave of intense orgasm, seeking to squeeze every drop he could muster.

We collapsed in a heap on the mattress, coverd in sweat and fluid. He kissed me on the neck and back, knowing full well it would cause my hole to spasm even more while he continued to make his cock pulse and throb inside me.

"Good morning." I said finally.

"Good morning" he replied.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Shit, I thought I was still dreaming" he chuckled. He kissed me again softly and deeply, then got up to head for the bathroom. I didn't imagine it would be a long time before I saw him again.

To be continued

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I'm back after a bout of writer's block. I'll have the next few parts posted here soon. I think it's quite an improvement over the first, with perspectives from various new characters and a few twists and turns you might not expect....

Coming soon: Part 2- The Hunter

• 2 months later...

Greetings, readers. Sorry about the delay. Tried posting this three times here already, but I lost all my work trying, so trying a different format. I know it may seem out of place in this forum, don't be dissuaded. Be patient, you deviants. The sex will be hot, intense and stimulating. Though I am an amateur at this, I think it'll excite some part of you readers, either in mind, body, or both. Anyway, let us pick up this tale where we left it...

The Hunt-Part II: The Hunter

The sound of cheerful whistling and water cascading against stone stirred me from my blissful trance, the tingling sensation of ecstasy still ebbing away from me, yet still could stand to go a few more rounds if presented the opportunity. As I slowly rose stretching from the bed, I reached back and caressed my swollen, well-fucked hole, feeling his hot, fresh load slowly ooze from me. Gently, I used my finger to push what had escaped back inside, where it belonged. As much as I would've loved to stay in bed all day, there's no rest for the wicked like me. Had to do some put off housework while Garrett was at work, as well as hit the city to look for work. Before that, however, one thought crossed my foggy mind: breakfast.

While Garrett's serenade echoed through the hallways, I threw on a tank top and shorts, excluding underwear today. The heat wave we'd been having finally lowered to a bearable degree, which was a relief for us. We've been producing plenty between the two of us already.

I made my way to the realm of sustenance aka the kitchen, wanting to give Garrett a good meal before his long day of work. Though time was short before he had to leave, when you're like me, you can take a short time to make something hearty for your true love, if you possess the knowledge and 'special' skills. In an instant, I felt the energies grow within me, raising power as I focused on my immediate desire and began my work. Channeling energy through every part of my body, my eyes and hands especially, I turned my gaze to the fridge. My thoughts brought to life, the door swung gently open. A beckoning gesture of my right hand brought out all the food I needed: eggs, bacon, butter, orange juice and a small container of strawberries, with another wave bringing the loaf of bread out of its box on top.

While many others of my kind struggled regularly, or work endlessly in some form at the beginning level, I was a natural prodigy in wielding the ability of telekinesis, mastering and controlling it in a short time while I was still a mere student. pyro kinesis, or fire-starting I mastered soon afterwards, followed by a cornucopia of various others. Visualizing the element of fire in my mind's eye, I manifested a small rotating circle of fire hovering above the stove, increasing its temperature to the memorized degree, which I had learned through trial and error, would completely cook everything in less time than the regular slow way.

Feeling the flame's warmth caressing my skin, and seeing the sun's golden rays shining through the drawn window blinds, I decided a cross-breeze was in order. As I moved a skillet, making it hover in the ring of fire by thought, while bringing out a plate and utensils with my right hand, a wave of the left unlocked the kitchen patio doors, making them open with a muted creak. In flowed the gentle summer breeze, which gently swayed the hanging chimes, creating beautiful music, almost in time with the bird song resounding through air. The sweet floral scents of lilac, rose, bleeding hearts, other various plants and herbs filled the room, adding elemental power to the space.

Refocusing, I lifted three eggs, four slices of bacon and two slices of bread from the packaging, after which I waved them back to their proper places. With accurate precision and control, I split the eggs open, separating the shells from the edible goodness inside, then whirling and mixing them to liquid form to scramble, pouring it gently into the heated skillet with the bacon alongside, gently starting to sizzle and cook in the conjured flame. For the bread, I again thought of fire, focusing the power of heat through my left palm. I held this heat to the bread hovering in front of me, which slowly began to brown. Finishing that, I used my actual hand to spread a thin layer of butter across each piece with a knife, while my mind alone poured out two glasses of juice from the pitcher, which then floated back to its place in the fridge. The delicious aroma alerted me that the food was done - in record time.

Bringing the raised power down, the circle of fire began to slowly dissipate, sputter, then vanish as quickly as it appeared. Everything looked and smelled great as I used my mind to plate it, slowly lifting the used dishes to the sink. Finally with a final thought and burst of power, all the open doors of the fridge, cupboards, and drawers closed gently in unison. I looked out on the beautiful day, a single thought crossing my mind: I love being a witch.

"As do I, my love," Garrett's voice echoed inwardly in my mind and heart.

I smiled and turned to face my partner, my handsome Adonis, who had witnessed the end of my magick display. Tall, clean cut, thick chest, strong and loving arms, dressed sharp for work with a pressed suit and shined up shoes. His deep brown eyes sparkled at day, speaking volumes without saying a word. While not a witch, he was gifted since childhood with telepathic abilities, able to read the thoughts of others. My arcane knowledge, other psychic skills, as well as our love and sexual connection over time created a powerful psychic bond, which enabled us to speak mind to mind and feel each other's emotions, a trait that came in handy during sex.

"Hope you're hungry," I spoke in thought.

"In so many ways, " he responded. I didn't need any special ability to know what that meant.

"But that will have to wait till tonight," speaking by mouth this time, sensing my growing lust at that last remark.

"Any time, me ami," I smiled, strolling over to him, embracing him. His soft lips meet mine in a kiss that made my heart skip a few beats. Never in life had I ever had a love like his: a love that made me feel like everything was possible.

While he ate, I took a warm shower and got ready for the day. Like a sitcom couple, we walked out our front door, kissed once more, saying 'I love you' before he drove off to work, waving goodbye from the wheel as he ventured off.

(Yes I know. Getting cheesy with romance, but bare with me.)

It didn't take long to finish the remaining housework, which I did by hand this time. While I loved using magick, it doesn't replace hard work. Not to mention that we lived in close range to normal 'humans'. While I'm not certain what would happen if discovered in this age, but if history was any indication, secrecy was the safest option. After some stretching, aerobics and meditation, I freshened up, dressed in decent clothes, deciding to get some resumes and applications in while I still had daylight. Leaving a note for Gary and food for my feline companion Bastet, I locked up and set off on foot, basking in the gentle sun.

Nearing the downtown area, I cut through a neighboring park to see the bright blooms and green leaves of the trees dotting the spacious, largely unpopulated park. Beautiful and inviting as it was, it carried a long standing reputation of strange disappearances-mostly young or middle aged men, missing even to this day. Most dismiss it as propaganda, gossip and rumors to scare off the degenerates, gang bangers, and various other hooligans from the surrounding areas. In my single days, I'd had many steamy adventures in the secluded parts of it, at all different hours of the day. Hence, these rumors didn't phase me much, but I still keep a vigilant eye for any possible threat. Although a pacifist by nature, I was by no means a pushover.

Feet away from the city streets, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the presence of strong emotion, followed by random flashes of images flooding my mind's eye. I dropped to my knees, trying to ground myself in the Earth below.

The first vision had me running away from some dark shadowed being slowly gaining speed. The next was nothing but darkness, broken shortly after by a radiant green light. After that, I was stumbling through a dimly lit corridor of locked rooms, the sounds and signs of several men growling, grunting, swearing, the sounds of flesh meeting flesh, unbridled scream of pain and forced pleasure. Overlapping visions of bodies, violence, sex, repeating over and over in whirling colors, ended by a sudden silence, save for a man's voice and four chilling words: 'I'll catch you soon, witch."

Suddenly I was back in the park, the images and sounds echoing in my head. As disoriented as I was, my senses detected a nearby presence. Unknown to me, but far from human. Raising protective shields, I cast my senses out, searching for the source. As if aware that I was using my powers, the presence disappeared completely. I clutched my pentacle amulet hanging around my neck, invoking its protective qualities to boost my shields. Not wanting to linger any longer, I hurried out of the park through the downtown entrance. Until I could figure out what the hell just happened, I decided to take the bus back home after I was done. I realized a few moments later that, despite how disturbed I was by this phenomenon, I was also hot, bothered and nearly rock hard. Shrugging it off, I readjusted my cock and continued on.

After about an hour or so of completing and returning work applications, I stopped by the library to print out more resumes. Upon refilling my stock of them, I started to pack up, eager to get home before Garrett got off work. Then again it came. The same presence I felt after my vision. In my search for its source among the crowd of patrons, I accidently bumped into someone. I whirled around, staring at the chest of the tall man who seemed to come out of nowhere. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you..." my voice trailing off upon seeing the man's face.

Taller than me by almost a foot, short dark brown hair accented his fair yet muscular face, a 5 o'clock stubble around soft lips that spoke in a smooth, deep voice: "No harm, no foul, brother. "

It was the eyes that really caught my attention. At first I thought he was wearing contacts, but was close enough to see they weren't. A bright shade of emerald green, brighter than any I'd ever seen. I then realized he would likely be uncomfortable by my prolonged gaze, but then I realized he was giving me the body scan himself, a smirk on his face. An awkward silence continued, others passing by as if we weren't there. I took a few quick glances at the rest of him while we stood there. Dressed all in black, right down to the biker boots, the clothes were obviously big name designers that accentuated his muscled chest, vein-riddled arms and thick legs. Adjusting his shirt as we stood there revealed a shiny belt buckle, a crimson red biohazard symbol, his eyes flashing as he showed it off. I smirked in my mind, thinking he likely thought I was some dumb twink looking for cheap thrills. Well, I may be partially insane, but I'm not brain damaged. I knew its symbolism, as does anyone who chooses to wear it.

But enough was enough. This was a weird day that needed to end. With a nod, I said good bye, turning from him towards the door. His parting words, however, chased any fuzzy feelings from my mind, replacing them with a frigid chill that ran down my spine: " I'll catch you soon, witch."

The exact same words from earlier that had been echoing in my head since then. I turned to confront him, only to find he vanished. No trace of him anywhere in the lobby. 'That's it', I thought, 'I'm getting the hell home'.

I rushed out of the library into the crowded street, finding that it was much darker than it should've been. One of the towers read 9:10, which made no sense. What time did I get to the library? How had I lost that much time? I calmed my questioning intuition and set off for the bus stop I needed to get back.

Mere seconds after reaching the next block, my head exploded with searing pain, which nearly floored me. Fortunately the pain quickly subsided, although it left my head intact but my with a mental cloudiness that would not recede. Then I realized what had happened: some of my mind-based gifts had been blocked. I sent a call to Garrett, but there was no reply. I tested my telepathy, again only finding silence. Now, beginning to freak out, I turned back towards the direction of the library, only to find the black clad stranger staring directly at me with those green eyes, eyes which, even from a distance, I was positive were now glowing brighter. Out of the shadows and the crowds, two hooded men flanked him on each side, facing my way. 'Run, Marcus', a faint whisper of Garrett slipped into my mind, slowly fading but firm in the message: run....

Next time on The Hunt: what do this green eyed stranger and his phantom lackeys want from Marcus? Was he a witch-hunter perhaps, bent on Marcus' destruction? Was it a sick game of cat-and-mouse for this man's own dark and twisted sexual pleasures? Or something other plot entirely, orchestrated by an even more sinister hand?

Coming soon: Part III - The Hunt Begins

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Greetings once again, readers. Sorry about the delay, but inspiration can't be rushed lol. Btw, the previous part needs some adjustments, which I'll get to in a short while. For those waiting for this story to get erotic, the wait is over. Again, this is a work of fiction from my very eccentric and vivid imagination. Some may like it, some may not.Anywho, let's get back to it...

The Hunt: Part III- The Hunt Begins

Marcus, the Hunted

Their instructions given, the two men flanking 'Green Eyes' fixed their dark gazes on me and began to cross the streets and weave through the crowds, making a beeline in my direction. My body reacted, speed walking in the opposite direction, trying to put as much space between us as possible. 'What does this psycho freak want?' I asked myself. My first thought was he was an overzealous Witchhunter, direct descendants of Hunters who lived during and participated in the Burning Times of the Salem Witch Trials, seeking to kill me. But that couldn't be. Whoever he was, he was using some form of magick in all this. Specifically, he had shielded his thoughts and emotions when I tried to read him, the time lapse at the library, his eyes, and the dampening of my powers - it was magick without a doubt, something that I knew for a fact (learned from spying on small groups of these Hunters throughout the city) was forbidden to them to use. No matter if they used it for the group's benefit, if a Hunter was caught using anything remotely related to magick or witchcraft, they were killed on the spot in cold blood by the entire group.

Glancing back periodically through the crowds, I saw that his men were still in pursuit, even pushing innocent people out of the way to get through. 'Fuck, this is bad. Come on, Marcus think!' I mentally said to myself, trying to figure a way to lose them. With my powers depleted, I couldn't get an accurate read on them. Clothed in tight-fitting black, these guys looked like bouncers at a seedy bar. Thick arms and legs, husky builds, dark and piercing eyes, they were both shaved completely bald, and each man bore an intricate tattoo over one eye. I couldn't make them out at this distance, but wasn't about to head their way for a closer look.

I had to create a distraction to slow them down somehow. Then something occurred to me. While I couldn't use my active abilities at the moment, I was still a witch. There could be a chance that I could still defend myself. I focused on the spells, both offensive and defensive, I had learned and crafted in my studies over the years, picking out a few from the corners of my mind, hoping that my spell-casting wasn't affected. Another glance revealed that there was still plenty of space between me and my pursuers. I focused on a row of about eight to ten windows of the buildings behind me which they were about to pass, the distance between us filled with dozens of oblivious but easily frightened people. Slipping into a light trance to access the magicks deep within as well as the energy all around us (invisible to the human eye), I intoned with determination and faith:

"Specularibus integi debebunt, iubeo disice."

(English: Panes of glass, I bid you shatter.)

My spells have always been more effective when spoken in Latin. Sure enough, as instructed, the glass of all ten windows cracked and shattered above the heads of the unsuspecting crowd. No one was seriously harmed, but they all freaked, running like lunatics in the direction of the men after me, stalling their progress in getting to me. I breathed a sigh of relief, encouraged by this stroke of fortune that my basic magick skills were still accessible.

While the men worked slowly through the panicked crowd, I took full advantage, and directing my will and focus, I turned left at the next corner, fortunately finding the street void of people, entered into my trance state and spoke in a strong but whispered tone:

"In metu, ad adiuvandum me fugit. Pulchritudo pallio et ego invocabo se a malo accedere."

(English: In my time of fear,help me to disappear. Glamour and cloak I now invoke to hide from evil drawing near.)

Slowly the air around me began to ripple and shimmer, wrapping around me like a blanket, shading my body out of the visible spectrum. Once cloaked, I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, weaving through any oncoming people in my path, my presence completely unnoticed by them as I hauled ass toward home. After what seemed like an eternity, my lungs began to burn and my feet screamed for rest. I gradually slowed my sprint to a jog, I looked back to see if my tails kept up. Seeing no one, I came to a stop under the shade of an oak tree to catch my breath, the cloaking spell slowly wearing off.

While most humans would drop from exhaustion at this point, my training in the Craft helped shorten my body's recovery time. Finally able to draw a steady breath, I took in my current location. I was so caught up in escape that I didn't have a clue where I was, but one look around ended that confusion: I was back at the park. The same one I had received the incoherent vision. A feeling of unease went through me at the memory of it. But I had to get home quickly, and I couldn't turn back now. I looked up at the oak tree before me. Remembering that the Oak Tree is a source of strength and power, I put my hand on its trunk and spoke in respect:

"Potentia quercum Confirma me in tempore necessitatis."

(English: Power of the mighty Oak, give me strength in my time of need.)

The energy of the Oak, from its leaves, bark and roots began to course through my hand and throughout my body, clearing away some of the fog still clouding my head and imbuing my form with energy and strength. Recharged, I quickly made my way into the empty park, lit now only by the light of the waxing Moon above.

I kept my ears open and my eyes peeled, watching every flash of movement that crossed my sight. Nothing so far except the rustling of trees branches in the wind. I turned around, still in motion, to check my path into the park to see if I was followed. No sign of them. Just the dark shadows-which gave me pause as the sense of de ja vu dawned on me. The vision! I was chased by these strangers, just like in my vision. As I pondered this, clouds overhead covered the bright light of the moon and veiled the park in darkness - just as I saw in my vision. I turned back - and froze in an instant.

Standing between me and the path to the other side was Green Eyes, flanked by his two servants. Before I had the time to react or speak, he came at me-in a blur of unnatural speed-his hands grabbing my arms and holding me tight. His eyes quickly brightened in the darkness, holding my gaze. They became brighter and brighter, projecting a dazzling light that rivaled the light of the Sun and Moon combined, which I realized was the same blinding green light from the second part of my vision. It was the last thing I saw before everything went black....

The next thing I knew I was alone in a dimly lit room on a damp mattress. Still dazed and groggy, I stumbled to my feet, and was suddenly visited by a sharp, burning pain in my arm. I brought it close to the light, and found that I had been branded. The center of it was circular and unscarred, and rimmed with an intricate Celtic knot design that also incorporated various occult symbols, some of which I recognized had the ability to negate magick of all kinds. To test my suspicion, I stared at the mattress I woke up on. l focused my gaze upon it and tried to move it mentally. Still no luck. I tried an old levitation spell from my younger days to lift it off the ground. Not a budge. Great, I thought. Now ALL my powers are completely blocked. What's next? I looked around. No windows, no other furniture aside from the mattress. Just a large, metallic door you'd normally find in a penitentiary which I quickly found to be locked. I turned around and sank to the floor. I didn't have it in me to cry or even scream. Nothing to do now but wait. If they wanted me dead, they would've done it already. They've kept me alive for something. But what?

Jarek (Green Eyes), the Hunter

"A job well done. You brought back your quarry much sooner than the others." The deep, resonating voice echoing in the great Hall was that of my employer, simply known as Nephelim. He never showed his face at these meetings. As far as I know, no one even knows what he looks like. Even my enchanted eyes, powerful as they are, could not pierce through his conjured glamours and see his true form: an enigma that continued to puzzle me. From the shadows emerged one of his slaves, a young man, early twenties, brown hair, smooth body, dull blue eyes, wearing nothing but a leather collar, harness and jock, a silver tray in his hands that presented a thick envelope. My payment. I accepted it, even though my desired payment will come soon enough. "Patience. You will have the Witch in good time. On the night of the Hunter's Moon."

"Thank you, Nephelim," I replied, bowing my head low, adding "I look forward to it." Then I stole a glance at his young slave, who's head was correctly bowed lower than mine. I saw a a young man in total submission, and I felt an insatiable sense of lust. Of course, the sensation pales in comparison to personally breaking the spirit of one who puts up a fight or attempts to flee, such I expected the Witch would when the time came. The mere thought of what was to come made my cock thicken even further.

"Until then, perhaps you'd like to amuse yourself with the young one before you?"

The young man straightened his stance as I came over and more closely inspected him, noting that he shivered uncontrollably as I ran my hands over his smooth body, cupping his round ass in one hand and gently flicking one of his hard nipples with the other. Nephelim's voice echoed "Do with him as you wish, and send him back when you're finished," when from the shadows rang out the sound of Nephelim's finger snapping. His Head Servant, mid thirties, brown hair, brown eyes and finely trimmed beard, clad in a butler's attire, appeared swiftly and bowed low, and received Nephelim's command "Dagon, show my guest to his room."

"Yes, Nephelim," he replied as he presented to me a leather leash which I clipped to the metal hoop in the boy's collar, and giving it a firm tug, I followed Dagon up the grand staircase and through the halls to my reserved bedchambers. Dagon opened the doors, revealing an elegant suite with a gigantic bed with silken sheets and a glass door leading out to the balcony overlooking the grounds of Nephelim's estate- the site of the coming events. "All of your things have been put away and your previous requests have been fulfilled as you asked. If you require anything further, I'm merely a bell ring away. Enjoy yourself, sir," he said hospitably, and with a low bow, he strode away, no doubt off to complete his duties and prepare for the other arrivals.

Closing the door, I pulled the leashed slave close to me, raising his lowered head until his eyes met mine. Just as my quarry had done, his eyes widened in awe at the glow of my eyes. "Until I am fully sated, your mouth and ass belong to me. It's that understood?" I asked in a voice that allowed for only one reply.

"Yes, sir," my slave replied, a tremble of fear and excitement rippling through him.

"Good boy," I told him with a light tap to his cheek. With that I lead him over to the bed, securing the leash to the bed post. His willful obedience made me even harder, my hard cock aching to be released. I stripped off my black tee, flexing my pecs and arms, making a show off it as my slave looked on, some of his fear replaced with carnal lust. "Kneel, " I ordered. He immediately dropped to his knees in front of me, arms at his sides. I walked up to him, grabbed him by the back of collar and pushed his face into my crotch. He immediately began to lick and mouth the outline of my stiff cock, pausing briefly at times to marvel at the size and girth of my member. I did notice a flicker of worry when his eyes met my belt buckle, which bore a red biohazard symbol I had had cast into the metal. "Yes, it does mean what you think it means," pulling his short hair back roughly, his doe-like eyes met mine as I answered the thoughts crossing his mind, "You're gonna worship my big, thick POZ cock - with both your holes."

"Yes, sir," he replied.

"Good little cock whore," I responded.

I sat back on the bed in front of him, pointing to my boots and pants. "Take them off." He immediately began unbuckling my boots, removing them and my socks and setting them aside. Then he unhooked my buckle, his hands trembling as he did. He then undid the buttons of my pants and pulled them off swiftly. Not held back by underwear, my veiny, eleven-inch cock sprang out, already dripping with precum and throbbing as I flexed the muscles, making it bob up and down. "Lick up that precum, boy! "I barked. Tongue out, he began lapping up the droplets, sticking the tip into my piss slit and kissing the head gently. "Suck my cock, boy!" I told him, grabbing the back of his head and shoving it into his open mouth. He struggled to fit all of me down his throat, gagging as the head hit his reflex. His head still in my hand, I began to slow fuck his little mouth, pulling out then shoving it back in as he sucked my monster cock, making it harder and harder.

After about 20 minutes, I began to crave the boy's round ass, which I could view from above as he worshipped my cock. I pushed it deep inside, making him gag and choke, slathered two fingers with saliva, reached down between his cheeks and snaked them into his hole and began to massage the softness within, which actually caused his throat to widen and swallow more of my meat. I thrust in and out, soft and rough. He made attempts to stifle his moans but couldn't. The sensations were too much for him to keep quiet and submissive. I pulled my two fingers from him, a muffled whimper escaping his mouth as he continued to suck. They were warm and wet, with the faintest hint of blood. The fragrance of that trace amount was so enticing I had to restrain every fiber of my being from being overtaken by it. I lifted him off me and gave him a brief moment to catch his breath. His mind was reeling, and body tingling. He was mine to bend. To fuck. To seed. "On the bed, ass up," I said grabbing his arm and lightly flinging him on the bed.

"Yes, sir, " I heard him say as he got on his hands and knees doggie style, arching his back and displaying his smooth ass for my pleasure, his tiny pink hole winking in anticipation.

"You want my cock, don't you boy?" I taunted him as I rubbed my cock up and down his smooth crack.

"Oh god yes, sir," he gasped, his inner slut starting to awaken.

"You want this hard, poz cock inside that tight hole?"

He briefly froze. I slapped my rod against his smooth hole, causing his body to tremble and his mind to seemingly go blank.

"Yes, sir! Please sir! Give me that raw, poz cock! Own my hole, sir. "

I began to surrender to my primal side, precum leaking out of my throbbing rod. Spreading his cheeks wide, I bent down and shoved my tongue deep into his winking hole, driving him wild with pleasure and ecstasy while lubing his hole with spit. Shivers rippled through his body as he stuck his ass out further, his hole beginning to loosen, allowing my tongue to go even deeper. "Oh please, more sir! It's all yours sir! Please fuck my tight hole!"

If only he knew what he was really in for, I thought to myself. I was handling him with only a small fraction of my true strength and moving at a normal person's speed. Time to take things up a notch.

With lightning speed, I lifted him back up on his knees, and spitting on my cock and his hole, I aimed it right at his opening. I began to move my cock's muscles so fast it was literally vibrating with speed, allowing me to further loosen his hole as I thrust it inside him with little effort. I did this all so quickly he didn't even realize that I had my entire cock inside him until my full swinging balls hit his own, after which he let out a deep guttural groan. I unhooked the leash from his collar, held him tight to me, and began to piston my fuck stick at a fast-than-normal speed, inciting more lustful howls from the young slave. One hand pulled his head back gently to meet my gaze. My other pinched his sensitive nipples as I began altering my rhythm of fucking from lightning-fast pumps to slow, deliberate strokes, pulling completely out and then slamming back inside. His eyes rolled back in his head, lost in sexual bliss. I began to slow down again, flexing and pulsing my thickness deep inside him. His body shivered again. He had never been fucked like this, I realized. Never to the point that he felt all-consuming pleasure. It made no difference to me, but I found it extremely - fascinating.

I yanked my cock out roughly, making him scream, flipped him over on his back as if he were a pillow, which took his breath away. Before he could speak, I thrust my vibrating rod back into his stretched hole balls-deep. His eyes opened wide, his mind lost in passion. For one brief moment, which went by at a snail's pace for me, I could see his soul freed of its physical and fragile shell, shining radiantly. "You're gonna take my load, boy." No response, he was gone mentally. No matter. I resumed the speed fucking to bring him back, howls erupting from him in waves.

My balls drew up in their sack. I couldn't hold it anymore. "TAKE MY POZ LOAD!!!!

A final deep thrust, and I let out a feral roar as I pumped my load into him. Volley after volley of my cum poured into him as I flexed all 11 inches in his battered, now bleeding hole. The smell of it drove me wild. My fangs grew from their hiding place within my mouth, the blood singing like a Siren to me. I zeroed in on the carotid artery in his neck, exposed with his head turned to the side. Holding him down with barely any strength at all, I bit down on my hidden spring, taking in life-force held within the liquid crimson. His body tensed and shook, but he merely gasped at a high pitch. I felt his erect cock spasm as he came without ever laying a finger on his cock, while his sloppy hole tightened in its own orgasm, milking my throbbing cock for more of my hot cream, which was now slowly seeping into the scrapes and tears deep inside him. Becoming part of him.

While normally content with draining a human dry, I showed restraint for this poor soul. Only taking a minute amount of his blood to tide my hunger over, I withdrew from him completely. My fangs from his neck, which receded back to how they were, and my cock from his hole. He lay there dumbfounded, puncture marks in his neck dripping blood, his hole oozing with cum and ass juices.

I walked over to the dresser and picked up the pack of smokes I requested of Dagon when I'd first arrived the previous night and lit one. The exhausted slave sat up, finally awaken out of his daze. "I would like to be alone now. Leave," I said to him.

"Yes, sir," he said wearily, hurrying as quickly as he could to leave. Before he reached the door, I was there in front of him in a flash, causing him to jump.

"I expect you back here at midnight so I can open you and fill you up again, understood?"

"Yes, sir," he answered and quickly hurried out, gently closing the door behind him. I walked out on the balcony where the breeze caressing my skin and the warmth of the slave's blood still coursed through my veins.

As I looked out at the moonlit grounds and Nephelim's labyrinth garden, my cock began to harden once again. Five hundred years on this Earth, and I had yet to master the art of patience. Still, the time drew ever nearer. The time that marked the end of my wandering through the ages and through space. I just had to play by this 'being' Nephelim's little game, and then salvation shall be mine. I could hear it from here, pumping through the body and heart of an exceptional Witch. I look forward to the Hunt and the challenge he would bring.

Told you there'd be some heavy action. There is a lot that doesn't make sense now, but this is just the beginning...

Next time on The Hunt: Will Marcus escape his imprisonment and regain his abilities? What is being planned for him and these 'new arrivals'? What is it about Marcus that draws Jarek (Green Eyes) so intensely to him? Who is this mysterious man, (or being), known only as Nephelim?

Coming soon: Part IV: The Hunter's Gathering

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 5