[Rubbermutt] What's up pervs

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

Well, Well...I'm gone a few days and I get some followers. Thanks to all of you that read my blog. 26 followers so far. Well my fellow pervs, I have arrived. I made it...only took me breaking down literally right at the Baltamore Airport exit for two hours, close to $90 in tolls from three states...and just in case your wondering about why so much...one 2 axel and one 4 axel vehicle to pay for...anyway..I made it and that's all that matters. my next few days are going to be spent unpacking, resting and getting pounded by BOYBROCK from yahoo. He is about an hour away from me and this is one fuck I really need and I'm not ashamed to admit it neither. I never did make it to Sansom Street Gym in Philly. I actually fell asleep after one very HOTTT cable man left my house.

Well that's it for right now. I will give you guys another update later tonight so for now....Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best..

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-5643669366120285112?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

Ylj1pLI_auk

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.