Am I missling something here?

Richard303

When I found and signed on to this great site, I sort of expected at least one person would respond to me in ANY of the groups. Nothing has happened for days. Am I doing something wrong; is this not the way this site works? What is supposed to happen?

It's called conversation: (A) says something and (B), © and you respond in your own manners. Like any longstanding community, you have to be aware that there are in-jokes going on that you won't necessarily get. What you do is go through the forums, see a subject title that appeals, read the conversation so far and decide if you can add to the conversation. If you can, great! Be prepared for guys to dis/agree with you and try not to talk about things you don't know about unless it's to say "I don't understand how... ...can anyone help me out?"

Some guys drops by once a week or less (I can think of some who I haven't seen here for months: hope you're ok guys). Think of this as a neighbourhood bar where guys drop in as and when the mood takes them and you won't be fat off the truth.

See? You asked a question and within an hour had an answer... we aren't usually that fast about things. Read over old posts: there's not only a wealth of advice there but also some pretty horny reading to keep you going.

Don't forget to search the forums. Many times the question has already been asked and covered. Poppers is a good example. However, always feel free to post. It's what makes the site interesting. The vast majority of guys/gals are pretty cool. Also don't forget to thank the story posters. They put a lot of effort in them. There are a lot of hot stories and I'm glad they took the time to contribute. This is the only site I log on daily because it is so much fun. The more you participate, the more fun you'll have.