Beverly Hills best hotel for hooking up

norcalraw

I'm going to be there March 18-19 for business and need recommendation on what hotel would be good for hooking up. I hate it when I check into a business hotel and find that rooms are hard to access with room key operated elevators...takes all the fun out of anonymous dark room breeding fun. Anyone know of a good hotel there where guys can cum and go with ease, leaving my ass gaping wide open and dripping cum?

Well you DONT want the Hyatt up on Sunset blvd as it's elevators require room key... Most of the high end hotels in BH are a bit too well secured...hilton etc. I did have a hot BB extended session at the Peninsula and guys had no problem getting to or from my room, but this place is pricey...Anthony Hopkins was at the next table at breakfast.)

thanks for the information...hate hotels with keyed elevators, totally slows down the fun of anonymous sex. I'll check out penisula hotel, was looking into the luxe hotel on rodeo drive, but not sure about access. Is there much bb sex happening in beverly hills?