Heading Down the Path

As many of you know, I have only recently been comfortable with the thought of playing with those who are 'undetectable'. I've read the research and data. I would like to think I have an open mind. My hurdle has been whether or not these guys are truthful regarding their 'undetectability,' for lack of a better/made up word. The first time, I topped a young Latin cumdump nearby [A4A=cumdumplatin]. Tonight, I was hit up by a slightly older black 'undetectable' bottom. Smooth and muscular, I gave in. Immediately, I noticed a wedding ring. He explained he has been married to his partner of 6 years (open relationship according to him). 6 years ago him and his partner tested together. He turned up poz while his partner - the top - has stayed negative. He reassured me he was 'undetectable' with VL under 25 and a CD4 of 365. He says he's been on Atripla for 6 years. I did not seed him since he requested a facial and mouth full of nut. But damned did his ass taste good. Yes, I rimmed the fuck out of it. And that ass, like crushed velvet.

Thoughts on his levels? I am not an expert in this area and recognize that levels can be vastly different from adult to adult. Also, is this a step in the direction of not even caring about levels and undetectable vs full on poz and AIDS? It seems like this is a familiar journey for most. Thoughts?