Fisted and fucked

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Yesterday I met again with a guy I met in a bath house last week.

He promised a good fisting action with another bath house masseur.

So the guy makes an introduction with the masseur and agrees on the price for the masseur to fist us both. Soon I am bend over the table and get a warm well greased hand between my buttocks and not much later I feel one, two, then three, four fingers opening me up. I am pretty easy and the first guy I already rimmed and slided his dick in me a couple of minutes before in his private cabin... so the masseur had no difficulty to continue on my ass.

The masseur, quickly slides his whole hand in and I moan with ecstasy as he expertly start moving his hand around the inner sides of my ass.

My friend is helping him stretching my buttocks apart and is totally fascinated and soon wants the masseur have his other fist into his own hand. He too bends over besides me and in a large mirror behind the masseur I can see how he has his one hand in me and slides his other in my friends' ass...

he two of us are in fist heaven and I wish there was a camera to film all this.

We both get up on our knees on top of the massage table which gives me and my friend a better view of the hands and arms stuck into our asses and it gives the masseur a better grip on our asses and the work he is doing...

We both get worked to slow exhaustion and its time for the fists to extract and on the count of three, the masseur pulls his hand out of my friends ass. I want to feel it harder so I tighten my ass and suck the hand in deeper but the masseur orders me to relax... as if he is afraid, he wont get his hand back.

Much later my friend and I meet up again in his private cabin, and after a while I get a nice deep fuck in all kind positions with an end result of a very, very deep load of cumm. I am happy to be able to work my muscles in my ass after the heavy stretching by the masseurs' hand... If you don't want your ass to be open all the time and lose your shit and dirty your underpants, you better keep your muscles trained, right?

• 1 month later...

I got my first fisting this afternoon, my ass still feels strange not sore but kinda numb. I'm not sure why I waited though as the orgasm when my exs fist was inside me was intense. I've been flexin my ass muscles for a while as I relax and come down from a poppers and orgasmic high.

I just posted in another area that I had my first anal orgasm last week. I've given them to guys by eating their asses, but had never had one myself. It was incredible! This guy was fisting me, and his hands were pretty normal sized, but for some reason he just hit certain spots inside me. I also had fresh poppers to go with it. I can't WAIT for my next session!

• 2 weeks later...

Took my second fisting from an anon top I met online a few days ago. It was only a couple of days after my first ever fisting and I couldn't wait to try it again. Almost as soon as he had his hand my ass I started to cum without touching my cock, not my usual squirt but a dribble at first then almost a gush, maybe my biggest load and made my knees weak and my head light. It felt amazing to have him fist me and to cum like that. Gaped my ass for a while though but he jerked off into my widened hole and then told me he was bursting for a piss, I told him to use me and he was ecstatic. My only regret is that he didn't fuck me or let him suck his cock before he left.

Had my ass fisted about a dozen times now but the last time I got it with a hand all in is now over a year ago and I really miss it terribly. Had a guy just about a year ago try, about 5 sessions, and his hand was huge and we never did get it all in and haven't seen him anymore as we are about 5 1/2 hour drive apart now. Didn't get his huge hand in all the way but what was in drove me wild for sure and had me actualy bouncing around and driving my ass onto his hand for more. Was just barely short of getting it all in and think another session or two at most would have got it in all the way. Original guy fisted me and then liked to take a dick break and fuck me too. LOL He was poz undetectable and at first that scared me and wouldn't let him. Then I decided to let chance dictate it and flipped a coin for it with 2 out of three flips deciding with 2 heads he could and 2 tails no way. First two times we did this it was 2 tails and then the third time it was his way and 2 heads and I let him fuck me and cum in me as he wanted. This ended the flipping as I thought, what the hell, already loaded might just as well continue and ended up with probably about 9 or 10 cum loads from him before we were done. LOL He came down with AFib then and we have never been able to get back together again for another round. He also got a new boyfriend but they are now telling me to come and play again so maybe my ass will get filled full of hand again soon.

Guest ff-whole

Yes a good fisting session with a fister who knows what he is doing can make you come...

I had it happen once too... even without touching my own dick.

• 1 month later...

I still don't know why I waited so long to try fisting. I absolutely love it, one of my regular fuck buddies is a doorman, he has huge hands and is usually very rough. After he had bred me last week, really screwing me hard and fast, he was fingering my ass after he had pulled out. He got three fingers in my used hole and I was moaning like the slut I am, without thinking I told him I wanted him to fist me. Surprisingly he was pretty gentle and although it took a little patience getting his whole hand inside once it was there I was in heaven. I had already cum and my cock had been soft for ages but after his fist had stretched my hole I shot a load over my bed.