Bare or rubbers (an explanation of a bottom getting fucked safe and not noticing it)

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I have been bare now off and on for a couple of years now and I really pigged out last year on my travels... Not caring (but hoping to stay negative) and taking multiple loads in gay bath houses/saunas. Just giving my ass to anybody wanting to fuck me and fill my ass up with their cum.

Like it has been said on this website elsewhere; once you go bare, you don't want have it any other way. And I love the cum dripping out of my hole... Sometimes I get a dude that wants to enter my butt with a condom and so far, it has been a hurting and bad experience...

But today I went again, trying to get rid of this awful urge to have more gut filling cum. I must explain that about a week ago, I had a really good session and gangbang in the same sauna, with some good loads.

But back to what happened today...

I saw one top fucking a bottom and another top waiting around, so I offered up my ass as well, and got taken, but then the first guy pulled out - saw the condom - and put it in my ass. No, not safe at all for me... after a while he went back to the first guy, and the top that went from my ass to the other bottom switched back to mine... And so we were rotated around... But what about the condom, which I hate so much?

Lately, I get so fucking wet by myself, without lube... my own ass produces lube, and a lot, of its own... So I didn't even feel the condom... What I don't feel, I don't care about... It could have been safer, if it was exchanged after the other guy... and of course I didn't get the cum load, but what I mean to say, is that if you desperately want to stay negative and safe, you could get used to condoms as long as you train your ass to produce enough lube of your own and can work his dick. Because if you get fucked bare, the tops' dick is producing precum as lube if it all works to plan.

Now the taste is of course a problem when you suck the dick, with or without the condom, but for me that is no problem, because I simply don't suck. I only want to get fucked...

Later I offered my ass up again... On my knees on a bench, not even looking who wanted to enter me, and soon I found myself fucked again...

When I stroked the base of his dick and finally even entered my fingers in my ass next to his dick, I felt he was wearing a condom. I didn't even noticed it as he entered my ass with the rubber...

Just saying... Safe sex doesn't have to be that bad... The slutty feeling of getting a load up your ass and it dripping out of your whoring cunt is of course another great feeling you have to go without, which I am not sure, I want to go without myself.

Not quite true. The gut is lined with two layers of anal mucus. A stickier layer that adheres to the cells along the walls, and a thinner layer that helps things glide along.

One of the "safer BB" guidelines is to douche a couple of hours before getting fucked. That give enough time for the somewhat protective anal mucus to regenerate.

While a vagina will produce a mucus lubricant when the woman is excited, I doubt an ass will respond the same way.

Good question for the power bottoms. Does your ass get more naturally lubed when you're excited? I mean before you start taking loads.

I've seen a post in another thread saying that eating chia seeds, with lots of water, seems to double up the slick factor of a nice fuckable butt.

Guest ff-whole

Ok, I don't take chia seeds. Read the post too...

And I guess I am a bit different then other bottoms maybe...yes I do get very wet indeed after a douched my ass properly. Only need to insert my or any bodies fingers in my ass and stroke the inside of my anus wall to start going... Although I must honestly say that it not always works... I really need to have a real slutty and fucking hornet mood.

The anal lining does put out a substance for sure. Mine especially gets loads of it after I clean out good. Have had so much come out on my fingers and enough for a couple of hands full at times. Lots of it and it is slicker than hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a guy fist me one afternoon and we got high too to make the fisting more pleasurable. He worked my hole for 3 hours on and off and because I douched I self-lubricated. 

My point though to the original post is that although he fisted my hole wide, during breaks he would fuck me and insisted on using a condom, he was a great fister and basically that was what I was there for more than fucking so let him. As time went on near the end of the 3 hours he inserted his cock and immediately I knew he wasn't wearing a condom, he obviously got so turned on he wanted to get closer to me. I never said anything but it always feels different and better without rubber. 

• 2 years later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

@sexaddict, speaking for myself, yeah, when I get aroused and am fooling around with a guy my ass does get moist and I guess it's producing a lot more of that anal mucus you talked about...so much so I feel like I need to wipe my ass. Good example is yesterday, was making out with this really hot kid and my ass produced so much lube I didn't even use artificial lube...just slid my ass down on his cock and rode him. Granted it hurt like fuck when I got to the base of his cock as it was really thick versus his cock head, but I rode him and milked three loads out of him. My ass has done that a lot more in recent years, didn't do it when I was in HS until I was a senior.