The New Roommate

BabyBobby

Bill, Scott and Michael have been roommates for two years but since Michael was moving away to attend grad school they had just placed an ad online for a new roommate.

"Roommate wanted for a three bedroom single family house in Newton. The bedroom is about 12 x 18 and has an attached bathroom (bathroom also has a door from the hallway and serves as the guest bathroom). House has laundry, exercise room, six person spa and garage parking for three cars, one allotted to each roommate. Two gay 23/24 year olds seek similar aged laid back guy that is quiet yet fun to hang around. $700 including utilities, one month security also needed."

Timmy was reading the ads and this seemed perfect. Timmy was 22 and recently graduated college and started his first job but he still lived at home. He stayed at home while attending college and now did not have any school or other debt and he knew staying at home was the right thing to do for his financial future but he wanted to be free.

He knew he was gay when he was in sixth grade but the way he figured it out also sealed his closet door for him. His father was in a tirade about a gay couple that moved into the neighborhood and was ranting for months about them every time he drank and that was often. It was during these episodes that Timmy learned what a gay person was and also realized why he felt different from everyone else. He started researching at the library as he didn’t dare use the family computer for fear of getting caught and therefore be became comfortable knowing that he was gay and also that gays were normal yet suffered hatred from many people - including his father. He loved his Dad but knew it was best to keep quiet and did so. Timmy was also a natural athlete and never fit the classic stereotypes making it just a little easier, but his desires kept growing.

Attending college wasn’t as difficult as he thought as it was mostly a commuter school and therefore socializing was actually a minimum and it allowed him not to dwell on his sexuality. He did have a few brief encounters with a couple of guys from the school but they were not very satisfying as the guys were beginners like him and since neither had experience it was clumsy and confusing.

Bill and Scott hated interviewing the guys that responded to the ad but when they met Timmy they knew they found the perfect new roommate, yet for very different reasons. Bill grew up in a house just like Timmy’s and his parents still didn’t know he was gay and he liked the fact that when his parents came by that Timmy wouldn’t prance around in a pink tank tube singing YMCA. Scott though was already thinking about how he could seduce Timmy and thought even if he couldn’t get into his pants he would enjoy seeing his tight jock body.

They all agreed that night and Timmy moved in the following Friday. The guys helped him settle in and the three seemed to quickly become friends and Timmy enjoyed being able to talk openly with other gay guys for the first time. He also learned to drink and smoke pot as his new roommates seemed to do that a lot and he learned he liked the feeling of getting stoned and wasted. He really liked how both of them usually walked around in just boxers or shorts and soon so was he.

As the weeks went by they discussed many things especially later at night after Bill would go to bed Scott would get Timmy to open up about his fantasies. Being stoned Timmy had no problem sharing that he wanted to be sexually controlled. His dream man would treat him as an equal in all things except sex - where he would dominate Timmy completely. Scott would ask about various things and every time Timmy’s answer would be that if his man wanted him to do it then he would learn to either like it or at least learn to like making his man happy. Timmy may have little experience but he knew he was a bottom sub boy par excellence and was looking forward to meeting a man that could treat him like that. Scott would almost drool when he listened to Timmy but he also was keeping a mental list of the stuff that turned Timmy on.

About two months after Timmy moved in Bill flew back to his parents for some family event. Scott knew now was the best time to try to get into Timmy’s pants or more correctly his tight jock ass. As usual when Timmy got home he changed into a pair of gym shorts and as he came out of his bedroom Scott was ready and handed him a beer and said “TGIF” and started to down his own so Timmy repeated the comment and started to suck his down too and thought life was great. The evening started like normal and soon Timmy had a nice buzz on but what he didn’t know was that Scott wasn’t drinking as much as he was.

Scott had started the night be giving Timmy a beer and then over the next few hours he dictated each little item from having Timmy go make them rum and coke drinks or to roll another joint to even ordering Chinese food which Timmy didn’t actually like much. Scott loved how easy Timmy was to lead and when he asked Timmy to rub his feet and Timmy got down in front of him on the floor and started to rub his feet and smiled up at him he decided then that tonight he was going to fuck Timmy.

A few minutes later Scott pulled his foot back when he stood up and then he rubbed Timmy‘s head and said "Thanks, you’re such a good boy" which got the stoned Timmy grinning from ear to ear. Then Scott told him to stay put as he would get the drinks this time. Timmy just sat there and watched Scott walk away thinking how lucky he was to have found such a good roommate.

Scott stopped in his bedroom first and grabbed his bottle of G as it was time to turn Timmy on. When he saw his bathrobe he thought it might also be perfect time to get in the spa too and he grabbed an extra one for Timmy. In the kitchen he poured a capful of G but then thought about how much Timmy had already drank and he didn’t want him to pass-out, well at least not yet so he poured half the cap into his beer also and wondered if he actually could get any hornier than he already was.

Timmy was still sitting on the floor waiting and smiling his silly boy grin once he saw Scott walking back into the room. His innocent look made Scott almost feel guilty for what he was planning but then realized he was only going to do what Timmy wanted and needed so there was no reason to be guilty. He handed the drink to Timmy and also one of the robes telling him that they were going to get in the spa.

Timmy responded with OK as he got up and followed Scott out to the back deck.

They had used the spa many times, but this was the first time Timmy saw Scott remove his shorts and get in naked. Timmy was in it naked only once before when he was home alone and he remembered how nice it felt and just as he was about to take off his shorts, Scott told him to "Drop your shorts and get in here" and Timmy did.

Scott raised his glass and toasted “To our best night yet!” and then he downed his drink and watched Timmy do the same.

Scott relaxed awhile and once he could feel the G starting to work in him he started to tell Timmy about the first time he was in a spa which was on a ski vacation when he was a freshman. Now the story was just a story that Scott made up but he knew it would help turn Timmy into putty and he told Timmy how they were at his best friend’s ski house but that night he was alone with his friend’s older brother, Mark, and described how they also were stoned first then got into the spa naked and it was his first time naked with another guy and Mark was such a hunky stud. Mark told him how much he missed his girlfriend at home and then started to describe how she would stroke him and then Mark actually started to stroke himself right in front of me and then he described how she would suck him and he wished so much that she was there. I was shocked that he was jerking off in front of me but it turned me on so much he told Timmy. Scott started to stroke himself as told the story and he nearly shot off when he saw Timmy subconsciously lick his lips. Scott then stopped talking and relaxed and less than ten seconds later Timmy asked but it blurted out all at once, “Then what happened?”

Scott asked Timmy if he wanted to hear all the little details and Timmy nodded. Scott then asked "Would you like to know what it felt like when Mark held my head and slowly pushed me down onto his cock?" Timmy nodded again.

Scott continued, asking "And I bet you want to know about how he fucked me all night too?"

This time Timmy nodded and added “You were so lucky. I have dreamed about a night like that for the last ten years.”

Scott then asked if hearing the story would help or would Timmy rather have Scott help him make it happen. Timmy reached for his cock but Scott told him not to touch himself and again asked if he wanted it to happen to him. Timmy nodded again.

Scott told Timmy that it hadn’t happened yet because he was looking for the perfect man but he hadn’t thought about being the perfect boy, and that if Timmy wanted to surrender control to another man, Timmy needed to first let him know that he, Timmy, wanted him to take control, adding that a real man wouldn't rape an unwilling man but instead would always look for a man who wants to be treated like a boy, to be held, cherished, loved and yes probably raped too. Scott then asked Timmy if that is what he wanted and Timmy nodded. Scott told him that since it was clear that Timmy was and wanted to be a submissive boy he should always respond to a man by calling him Sir and he should practice now, he then re-asked the question and Timmy responded “Yes, Sir”. Scott and Timmy then went through a series of questions such as:

"Do you want me to help you? Are you willing to do everything I say?"

Timmy replied “Yes, Sir” to both questions.

Scott then grabbed Timmy’s head and pushed it on to his cock. Timmy didn’t resist and started to suck him. Scott guided and instructed Timmy until he started to suck like a talented cocksucker. Scott started to rub Timmy’s ass and then his hole and when he pushed his finger into Timmy he heard the sweetest moan ever. He decided then that he wanted to get Timmy a little hornier still before continuing and he lifted Timmy’s head and told him to sit there and wait and not to touch himself. Scott grabbed the empty drinks and went to refill them. He stopped in his room and grabbed some lube and also prepared a nice booty bump for Timmy and he refilled their drinks adding another half cap of G to both his and Timmy’s.

Scott asked Timmy if he moved or touched himself and Timmy replied “No, Sir” and Scott told Timmy that he was so easy to train than he would soon find men treating him exactly as he wanted and Timmy smiled. Scott handed him the drink and toasted again “to our best night yet” and this time Timmy repeated each word before he also swallowed the drink completely.

Scott then told Timmy to lean over the edge of the spa onto the deck so that his ass was sticking out and Scott then told him that he wanted men to use him because he is a submissive and isn’t that right and Timmy meekly responded “Yes, Sir”. Well Timmy boy you are about to learn reason number two and the secret that every top man knows which is when you eat a bottom’s ass you can make him do anything, and then Scott ran his tongue over Timmy’s hole sending Timmy into a near orgasm. Timmy looked back at Scott and Scott said I told you so, soon you’ll learn that you will do anything to get that tongue back in your ass and then he started to lick the hole again as Timmy thrashed on the deck.

Once he had the hole wet and relaxed he pushed the booty bump in and then joined Timmy on the deck and told Timmy to sit with him on the deck chairs and asked Timmy if he ever thought about swallowing a guy's piss and Timmy told him that he heard about and read about it but no it wasn’t something he thought about doing. Scott leaned over and slapped Timmy and said you must respond with respect or you will never get what you are looking for. Timmy was shocked at first by the slap but realized that he forgot to call Scott Sir and then apologized several times and used Sir each time. Scott stood up and rubbed Timmy’s head and told him that he was a good boy but he just needed to learn. Scott could also see Timmy wiggling his ass and knew the booty bump was kicking in and decided it was time to break Timmy in.

“Timmy, on your knees” Timmy quickly got on his knees and had his head pulled down onto Scott’s cock and started to suck.

“Timmy, listen to me as you worship my cock. This is all new and I understand but you will learn to be a good boy.” Timmy’s ass was really wiggling and the need was growing inside him but he didn’t know what it was.

“Timmy, you felt the most pleasure in your life just now while I was eating your ass didn’t you? No don’t move just nod.” And Timmy nodded.

“By now you must feel the most amazing need coming from your ass, don’t you?” Timmy nodded.

“You want me to do something about it for you?” Timmy nodded.

“You want me to fuck you?” Timmy nodded.

“You want me to pound your ass?” Timmy nodded.

"You want me to breed you over and over again?" Timmy nodded.

“Now is the time for you to decide if you truly want me to teach you or not.” In a moment you will either swallow to indicate you want me to continue or you can take your mouth off of my cock and you can quit and just go to bed.” Timmy thought he was about to cum but when the first taste of Scott’s piss hit his tongue he understood he had to swallow now or it was all over and he started to swallow.

“That’s a good boy, look up at me while you drink.” Timmy looked up and the hunger was in his eyes. “Timmy you are not drinking my piss because you want me to lick your ass again, you are swallowing my piss because I told you too and you want to please me, is that right?” Timmy nodded and Scott’s desire grew and he needed to fuck Timmy more now than ever before and he grabbed his head and pushed into his throat and stopped holding back and just let his piss pour into his boy’s stomach. “Timmy, hold still. I am pissing into your belly so we can be done as we need to take care of your ass now.”

Timmy knew his ass needed something and knew Scott would take care of it and therefore he didn’t worry even as he felt lightheaded as he couldn’t breathe but just as he felt like he was going to pass out Scott pulled back and Timmy gasped.

Scott told him to follow and went to his bedroom as it was time to breed.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 9

This is GREAT! I can hardly wait until the next chapter when I'm sure we'll learn more about how Scott corrupts little Timmy. I can only guess what that might entail, and I'm hard thinking about it. Thanks for a wonderful first chapter.

Part 2

Scott’s phone rang and he told the caller to hold and then asked Timmy if he knew how to use an enema and then told him to go into Scott’s bathroom and from the cabinet Scott took out his enema bottle and told Scott he should do it a few times until the water coming out of his ass was clear and then added do not touch your cock and I’ll be back in a few minutes to check on your progress. Timmy gave his goofy grin and nodded again.

Scott stepped back outside onto the deck and started to talk into his phone.

“Hey Greg you won’t believe it but I have Timmy in my bathroom cleaning out his ass getting ready to become my jock fuck boy”

“Wow. you have been wanting him since the day you met and if I wasn’t already busy I’d ask to join you but I was calling to invite you to this party I’m at, shit, you should bring Timmy here!”

“Where are you?”

“My brother Jason’s house. We got Bobby his twink boyfriend of the month in the sling. We and a few of Jason’s friends have been fucking Bobby for the last hour but he’s getting worn out and Jason was going to slam him. You think you could get Timmy to get in the sling? Other than my brother most of us prefer a jock boy like him and it would be a great mix using both of them. Would you slam him?”

“Slow down, Greg, let me think. I’ve already given him some G and I bumped him a little while ago and it has made him so hot but I bet a good slam would make a truly unforgettable night for him. Yeah we’ll be there in twenty minutes. Go ahead and slam the twink so Timmy can see what a real pussy boy in heat looks like.”

“Fuck yeah, see you soon”

Scott grabbed a few items and stuffed them into a gym bag and then walked into the bathroom and saw Timmy with his back to the door trying to fuck himself with the enema nozzle and knew this boy was gonna be so hot tonight.

“Having fun?”

“Yes, Sir”

“Are you all clean yet?”

“Yes, Sir I was just doing it one more time to make sure”

“To make sure or because you like getting stuff up your ass?”

“Yeah, Sir, I like it a lot, I don’t know why I haven’t been doing this for years, my ass feels so good right now”

“That’s a good boy, you’re learning that you have a tight hot jock butt that needs to be played with. I bet right now you would be willing to never touch your cock again as long as your ass could get more action”

“Yes, Sir. I don’t understand because I have jerked off at least three times a day since I was 12 but my dick isn’t even fully hard now and all I can think of now is your cock and my ass.”

“Wipe your ass dry. We are going to go get your jock ass all the action it can handle tonight.”

And Scott turned and left the bathroom leaving Timmy with a confused look on his face. Scott grabbed a jockstrap, a pair of gym shorts and tossed them on his bed as he then got himself dressed. Timmy still had the confused look seeing Scott get dressed but when Scott told him to put on the jockstrap and the shorts and he realized that was all he was going to be wearing the silly grin returned.

“How did you get through all those locker rooms without ever being raped? Don’t answer, matter of fact stay quiet until I say and you can spend the time thinking about how good you feel right now knowing how much pleasure you brought to me already and how happy you are making me. You keep your jock body especially that ass in shape and stay a good boy I may decide to keep you forever. Here, wear my Red Sox cap. I like dressing you, get use to it.”

Putting on Scott’s jockstrap and shorts and now his hat and hearing what Scott said sent Timmy to a level of happiness he didn’t know existed. He was nervous when Scott said they were going out but now he knew he would do anything Scott told him too. He thought about the fact that he even drank Scott’s piss and wondered when he could again.

The drive only took a few minutes and Greg was waiting for them and couldn’t believe how hot Timmy the shy jock looked. Greg told Scott you better get him inside quick before someone rapes him on the street.

Timmy wondered what all this rape talk was about. Was he really that hot and never knew it, he was happy to be out of his parents house so that he could finally get raped. As the thought hit his brain he got it, he wanted to be raped, he wanted Scott to do anything he wanted, he just needed him to do it soon.

As they entered they could hear Bobby yelling to fuck him harder. Scott whispered to Timmy, that will be you begging soon. The silly grin reappeared although when they entered the play room his face lost all expression. The twink, Bobby, was being fucked by, Bear, a hairy 30 something who looked like he had a club between his legs. Another 30 something, Hank, was just pushing his cock into Bobby’s mouth and looking over at Greg, Scott and Timmy and told them to watch this bitch swallow as all nine inches disappeared into the boy’s mouth.

Jason heard them enter and as he walked in the room, Timmy looked in awe. Jason is 6’2” 210 solid pounds, tanned, medium hairy, and eight very fat inches of fully erect ass destroyer leading the way. Jason and Scott already knew each but Scott introduced Timmy to Jason as all three watched Timmy still staring at Jason. Jason stepped right up to Timmy and pulled Timmy’s head to his and shoved his tongue into his mouth and gave him a very dominate and manly kiss that lasted only ten seconds but to Timmy was much much longer. Jason then told Scott to get himself and Timmy comfortable and he’d be right back and he and Greg walked away.

Scott then told Timmy to take off his shorts as he started to undress as well. Scott then sat down but when Timmy tried to sit next to him Scott pointed to the floor in front of him and then his cock and Scott understood and got on his knees and starting sucking Scott. Scott told Timmy to just do as he says and you’ll have a great time and I know you want to get Jason’s cock in your mouth and I’m sure you will get all the cock you can handle and hopefully more.

Jason and Greg carried in the fucking bench and Scott told Timmy they brought him a present but he didn’t know what it was so Scott led him over to it and asked Jason if he wanted to do the honors. Jason told Timmy to climb and showed him what to do and once he was in place Jason started to secure the restraints which made Timmy nervous and he looked back at Scott and started to say something when Scott interrupted him and Scott asked Jason if he would like to try Timmy’s mouth and now Timmy was happy again as he was completely restrained as Jason was telling Timmy how hot he looked right now. He rubbed his face as he slid into his throat.

Without Timmy seeing Greg held up a point and Scott held up a finger letting him know to wait a minute. Scott stood next to Jason and agreed that Timmy was a very hot jock boy and so far today has made him very proud. Scott expected this to make Timmy happy and it did and Scott told Jason that Timmy was a good boy and would do what he said and then looking back at Timmy told him that tonight he would suck all of the men and be fucked by all of them and was he ready. Jason pulled out of his mouth and Timmy said I’m not sure I can take that nodding at Bear but Scott said look little Bobby can take it so you can too but you just need a little something to help you, you want something so that you can not only take Bear but beg for it and Timmy not understanding said Yes Sir help me so I’ll beg and then Scott nodded to Greg who strapped Timmy arm and before Timmy could even figure out what was happening Greg was finished.

Timmy could feel something, then he couldn’t breath and then he coughed and started to fly. Scott grabbed Timmy’s face and asked how he felt now.

“Oh Sir I feel strange and awesome”

“Good boy soon you’ll start begging for cock” Greg dropped to his knees and started rimming the jock as Scott slid into Timmy’s mouth. Scott also twisted Timmy’s nipples making him groan and just a couple of minutes later Timmy wanted to say something and Scott pulled out and everyone heard Timmy scream:

“I need to get fucked, please Sir will you fuck me”

“Timmy I have been waiting since the moment we met to hear those words”

And he walked around and took Timmy’s ass fast and hard. For the next ten minutes everyone watched as Scott fucked Timmy as hard as he could, he looked like a mad man. Timmy screamed for the first few minutes but eventually settled down and then started begging again to be fucked harder. Scott wanted to fuck longer but need to shoot into his boy and wanted to watch everyone else fuck Timmy too and soon let his orgasm take over as he roared to Timmy that he was now his bitch and his boy and that he loved him. Timmy was being fucked so hard his body didn’t know what to do and his dick started pissing and when Scott told him he was his bitch and boy and that he loved him he started cumming and screaming I love you Sir I am your bitch boy, I love you so much.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

Part 3

Scott still basking in the afterglow of breeding Timmy walked around the fucking bench and taught Timmy that the reason he must make sure his ass is clean is he must suck every cock clean that breeds him.

Timmy was happy to hear that he doesn’t have to wait to get Scott’s cock back inside his body and licked and sucked on it as if it was the last cock he was ever gonna get.

As Scott enjoyed his boy’s mouth, Jason slid into Timmy’s still very tight jock butt.

“Fuck his ass is tighter than any boy I have had in years, and I love how firm that ass is.” Jason said as he smacked Timmy’s ass.

“Hey is anyone gonna destroy my ass too?” Bobby whined as all the men had been watching Timmy get fucked for the first time and he was getting jealous and he didn’t understand because he was smaller, younger, far cuter and had a perfectly smooth body where Timmy was as big as most men, had muscles and had body hair and while he was cute he wasn’t as cute as Bobby and besides no one would ever think Timmy was a twink and didn’t men want twinks.

“Is someone feeling ignored now? Is your pussy not full of enough cum yet? Do you need it destroyed?” Greg enjoyed mocking the twink and loved seeing the boy’s face turn red.

“Bro, you gotta call a few more friends because these two boys are both gonna need lots more loads and we are just getting started with Timmy”

“I was just thinking the same”, Greg said as he grabbed his phone and called a few more guys up.

Hank and Bear decided they’d enjoy little Bobby while they waited their turn on Timmy. Bear told Bobby this should keep you quiet as he turned the boy’s head and shoved his club into the twink’s mouth. Bobby could barely stretch his mouth open enough and preferred that fat cocks use his boypussy which could stretch much easier. Bear grabbed Bobby’s head and held it firm as Hank swung his belt at Bobby’s ass. The first strike shocked Bobby but Bear held him tight and told him that he was begging for his pussy to be destroyed and when Hank is done you will not forgot what how he destroyed it. This wasn’t going to be a nice enjoyable endorphin rushing spanking but instead Hank was brutally hard and fast and reached a count of at least 50 in under three minutes. Bear continued to keep his cock in Bobby’s mouth and alternated between squeezing the boy’s little nipples and wiping the tears from his face and licking them off his fingers.

As Jason enjoyed plowing Timmy and telling him how fucking great his ass was Scott had twisted Timmy’s face so he could watch Bobby get belted and then told Timmy that he should remember this because if he ever got whinny the same would happen to him and maybe Hank will be nice enough to show you later what it feels like because boys need to be taught and a paddling is a good educator.

Between the high, Jason’s incredible fucking, sucking on Scott, seeing Bobby get belted and hearing that it would happen to him later was too much and started to trigger another orgasm from the jock boy.

“Oh fuck, his ass is grabbing me, I think he’s gonna cum, shit it’s making me cum too” yelled Jason as both Timmy and he started to climax together.

Scott bent down and started to make out with Timmy and loved knowing he was getting off again without touching himself and the way he moaned into his mouth made him love his boy even more.

Jason pulled out and watched Timmy’s hole wink at him then close up tight again. Bear and Hank left Bobby who was quietly crying now and approached Timmy as they wanted their turn.

“Scott, do you mind if we switch Timmy and Bobby as I’d like to fuck Timmy in the sling?”

“That’s cool. I can’t wait to watch you fuck him”

Jason told them to leave Timmy restrained as he got Bobby off the sling and led the still crying boy over to Timmy and pushed his face into Timmy’s ass and told him to clean him out. Jason knew that the only thing Bobby liked more than getting bred was to eat loads out of another bottom’s ass and after the abuse he just took from Hank the boy needed something he liked.

Greg returned and told them that four more guys were coming over soon. Phil had some buddies over to play poker but they all agreed this sounded more fun.

Bobby was all smiles again as he finished sucking everything he could from Timmy’s ass and when Greg said we should slam them both big before the guys get here as I don’t know if Phil’s friends party. Bobby asked Jason to make his really big so that Hank could really hurt him more. Bobby really enjoyed being used and liked to be used much harder than he could take and liked to get so high that the pain didn’t matter and his body could get abused more.

Scott knew big to these guys would be point five but didn’t want Timmy that wasted and he joined Greg in the kitchen went he went to prep the rigs and told him since Bobby wants to get wrecked make his point six and give Timmy just point four as he handed a packet to Greg.

Greg also made up some point threes and got some Viagra for the rest of them. Scott grabbed water bottles for everyone and he and Greg set it all down on the table in the game room. As the guys went to the table Scott brought Timmy a bottle of water and helped him hold it as Bear and Hank already had him in the sling. When he finished the bottle Scott Greg brought over his point and Scott asked if he would again as he didn’t like needles and instead he kissed Timmy as Greg shoot him up and continued to kiss him through his cough and also as Bear thrusted his club into Timmy. Timmy started trashing side to side from what Bear was doing to him and Scott stepped back to watch them.

Greg tied the strap on Scott’s arm as Scott was in awe watching Bear and Timmy. When Greg finished Scott he finally did himself and then surprised Scott when he dropped to his knees and started blowing him. Scott looked down and asked Greg if he wanted to be in the sling next and Greg nodded. He told him he was a good boy and started to watch Bear and Timmy again just as Timmy’s cock started to piss again and he pulled Greg up and pushed his mouth down on Timmy’s pissing cock.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 4

Jason watched his younger brother Greg drop to his knees and suck Scott and couldn’t believe how submissive Greg was being. Hearing that his brother wanted to be in the sling shocked Jason as he never knew him to bottom.

Then Jason saw Scott push Greg’s face on Timmy’s pissing cock and watched him swallow he started to get aroused. But when Greg went back to his knees and started to suck Scott again and was roughly fingering his own hole and finally when Greg nodded to Scott when he was asked if he wanted to be his urinal too is when Jason knew his own little brother was going to become his own personal slut boy before the night was over.

Scott had been friends with Greg for a few years and always thought he was strictly a top. He noticed that Greg’s rig looked to be as full as Bobby’s was and figured he needed to get fucked up in order to get fucked.

Scott held Greg’s head in both his hands as he started to cum. He pulled back a little to make sure Greg tasted his load rather than shoot it directly into his belly. Scott knew he always could use a piss after cumming and continued to hold his friends head but pulled his cock nearly all the way out so that just the tip was in his mouth and then he slowly started to piss. Once he saw that Greg was going to swallow it all he pushed all the way into his mouth and let the piss out faster which caused Greg to gag some but Scott held his head tight and forced his friend to swallow faster.

Meanwhile, Hank had strapped Bobby down to the bench and then gave him his shot and watched the twink cough and start to rush and once he knew Bobby was flying he fingered the twink’s boypussy and asked him if he was ready to get spanked for real this time.

Bobby told Hank he wanted him to use the paddle and asked if he could be gagged so that Hank could paddle him really hard. Hank decided that was a good idea as the kid’s screaming would get annoying soon and he expected the kid to be screaming a lot.

Bear loved fucking Timmy’s ass and told the jock boy that his ass was the hottest and tightest that he had fucked in a long time. Bear started to deep stroke Timmy causing the boy to feel the most intense fuck possible and making Timmy moan, not a whore moan like the twink Bobby but a more guttural sound that came from his very core.

Timmy couldn’t believe how great the massive cock made him feel. At first he was nervous but the chems helped make him want it and now he knew he needed to be fucked and he hoped Scott had more friends like Bear.

Timmy thought about his baseball coach and then realized how much Bear looked like him and wondered if his coach would like to fuck him too, in his mind Bear became his coach and he yelled to Bear,

“Coach, fuck me harder, Coach, I’ve wanted you for so long please fuck me hard.”

Bear smiled knowing the boy was having a great time and he started fucking him harder and told him,

“Oh you’ve wanted your Coach’s cock haven’t you boy, well now you have it and do you want my seed too? Timmy do you want your Coach to make you pregnant?”

“Yeah, Coach, give me your seed, make me pregnant with your seed”

“Oh fuck, Timmy, here you go, take it, take my seed”

Bear leaned over and shoved his tongue in Timmy’s mouth as he pounded his load into Timmy and they made out for a while until Bear started to fuck him again.

Jason wanted to fuck his brother so bad and watching him suck Scott off then swallow his piss and listening to Bear breed Timmy got him rock hard and since Hank was using Bobby and he didn’t have anyone he approached Scott and his brother and told Scott it was time to get his bitch of a brother on the couch as he was going to breed his little bro.

Greg tried to stand but Jason held him down and told him that if he wanted to be a bitch boy he could crawl over to the couch. Jason told Scott that he never expected his brother to be a bottom and now he plans on making up for lost time.

Jason told Scott “Maybe we can get together more often and take turns fucking our boys”.

Greg looked at Jason and Jason told him,

“Yes you are now my boy and whenever we finally go to sleep and wake up you will be moving in. Bro, is your ass still cherry?”

Greg nodded.

“Good boy, you’ve been saving it for me haven’t you?”

Greg nodded and quietly added “Yes, Sir”

Just then the doorbell rang and Jason asked Scott to get the door as he needed to fuck his brother and couldn’t wait.

Jason had Greg lean over the back of the couch and using only spit he lined his cock up with his little brother’s virgin hole and plunged into his brother causing him to scream but once Jason pulled back some Greg yelled for him not to pull out but Jason just plunged in again and laughed and told his brother that he wasn’t pulling out until his balls were drained.

Scott and Phil and three other guys entered the playroom.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6