The New Roommate

BabyBobby

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

Scott was thinking of finding a way to get politely leave with Timmy as he wanted some time alone with his roommate and new boy especially before their other roommate got back, however looking at one of the new guys ass made him want to fuck him too. But then Scott’s plans changed when he heard the new guy say:

“Hey, I know him! He was on my team last year.” The guy said and pointed to Timmy. “I didn’t know he was gay let alone a bottom or I would have tapped that ass”

“Ben, maybe you were thinking of getting your own ass fucked but maybe you will get to top as it looks like he’s making up time for it tonight, but I see another boy in need of cock and I’m starting with him.” Jayden, another one of the new guys said as he started to remove his clothes as he walked up to Bobby and Hank. Hank had already stopped spanking Bobby and was fucking his throat as he twisted the boys nips.

Phil then introduced himself to Scott and then introduced his three horny friends, Ben, Jayden, and Brian.

“So you were Timmy’s teammate last year?” asked Scott as he thought about going back and forth between Ben and Timmy’s asses.

“Timmy? Oh yeah, but he was just Tim then, I guess he became Timmy the bottom boy over the summer”

“Actually I just broke him in tonight”

“Shit, has this boy has been partying?”. Jayden asked as he starting to play with Bobby’s hole and heard moan around Hank’s cock which he knew meant Bobby was begging to be fucked.

Looking at Bobby’s eyes, Jayden saw something he liked and asked Hank, “You guys party?”

Hank didn’t want to answer as it wasn’t his house and he looked over at Jason hoping he would respond.

“Sure” Jason said, “all three of our boys are tweeking and ready for the night”

“Shit, Ben, go grab my bag out of the car so we can smoke up too”.

Ben looked at Scott to make sure it was ok and Scott nodded and Ben went out to the car.

“What have we got here?” Phil asked as he and Brian walked up to Jason and Greg.

“Tonight my little brother decided he wanted to come out of the bottom closet and slammed himself big time and he is now my new fuck boy and I hope you all enjoy his new pussy tonight.”

“Is this your boy?” Jayden asked as he was still fingering Bobby.

“He’s with me.” replied Jason. “But seeing that Greg is my new bitch, I guess Bobby is available if someone is looking for a boy”

Jayden turned towards Jason so that his biohazard tat could be seen and said

“So it’s ok to breed him or do I need to pull out?”

Jason heard him first but then saw the tattoo and told Jayden, “Oh I I I’m not sure about that”

“You better breed him” Scott said and Jayden turned towards him and tapped his tat and Scott continued, “You better knock him up. You can’t be a slampig whore boy like Bobby and choose whose loads you want. I’m sure it won’t be long before Timmy also gets pozzed and then me next so let’s just have some fun and stop worrying about it. Jason if you think Greg won’t be getting pozzed sooner or later your fooling yourself, just make sure you get him and you tested and take care of yourself and let him have all the cum breeding into him that he will soon need.“

“Fuck yeah, I’m gonna bread this bitch then” and Jayden slammed his thick eight and half inches into Bobby. Hank twisted Bobby’s nip really hard as he pushed into his throat bringing Bobby sensations from all over his body. “Shit man, I love tweaked up twinks that love to be used hard.”

“You hear that, little bro?”, Jason said to Greg, “Tonight your taking more loads and you might get pozzed, is this what you want?”

“Oh fuck, Jason, just fuck me and let them all fuck me. I need to get fucked. Everyone can fuck me and I want all their cum. Fuck me hard, fuck me harder..” Greg started to repeat over and over again as Jason picked up steam and soon yelled as he bred his little brother for the first time, “Baby bro, I’ve wanted to fuck and cum in you for so long and this is where you belong and I plan on breeding you every day, god I love you Greg”, Jason grunted as he finally came in his bother. Greg told him, “Yeah, Jason, do me, I love you too”.

“Greg, your ass is amazing. It is the best, tightest and hottest ass” Jason then looked at Phil and Brian and told them, “he’ll squeeze your cock so hard you’ll wanna cum instantly but just slow down and enjoy this ass” as he slapped Greg’s ass and stepped back and watched Phil stab his cock right into Greg as Brian tilted Greg’s head and slid his cock in.

Ben returned and as he set the Jayden’s bag on the table, Jason pulled out his bag and opened it showing Ben telling him he could help himself. Jason then loaded a pipe and brought it to Jayden knowing what he wanted and told him that if Bobby looked like he needed more to let him know and he’d slam him again. Jayden told Jason, how much he loved fucking and breeding cute little slampig twinks and even better if the boy was still negative and Jason told him to enjoy because Bobby was negative but maybe not soon. That made Jayden howl as he starting to shoot a load into Bobby and told Bobby that was only the first poz load and to expect a lot more tonight.

Ben knew Jayden was poz as Jayden became his poz Daddy a little over a year ago. Ben was mostly a top but became a sub bottom when he was around bigger stronger men but right now Jayden had Bobby and soon would get Greg too but Ben wanted to be the first to poz breed his friend Timmy and listening to Jayden and Jason it sounded like everyone was ok with it.

Bear had just shot his load into Timmy and was letting Timmy suck him clean and Scott was fingering Timmy and asking how he felt as Ben walked over with a loaded pipe. He offered it to Scott but Scott said he was ok and that Ben should catch up as they all slammed just a little while ago. Ben knew that if he slammed he’d be in the sling so he lit up the pipe as he watched and listened to Scott, Bear and Timmy.

As Bear pulled out of Timmy’s mouth he bent down and kissed the boy and told him he was the perfect jock boy and to never change and then he wandered over to the table.

“Timmy, look it’s your old teammate, Ben”. Ben was in the middle of a long slow inhale and Timmy just stared up at him. “Timmy do you want Ben to fuck you?” Timmy nodded. “Did you ever fantasize about him back in the locker room?” Timmy nodded again. Ben nearly shot a load into his jeans and then realized he was still in them and started to undo them as he kicked off his sneakers. Ben got nervous about removing his shirt as Jayden recently had him get the same biohazard tattoo and he didn’t want Scott or Timmy to say no when he was this close to getting to breed the jock ass that he jerked off so many times thinking about.

Ben asked Scott if it was ok for him to slam a little as it would be faster than smoking. Scott said yeah and I think Timmy could use a little booster too. As they walked to the table Ben removed his shirt and Scott saw the tattoo immediately and decided that maybe it was time for Timmy to get the same size slam that Bobby and Greg had and grabbed one of the prefilled rigs that he knew to be a .5 and asked Ben if he wanted the same. Ben said he would but if he did he wouldn’t be able to fuck and would be begging for a cock. Scott handed him a rig with only .25 and told him that maybe another night they and Timmy could get together and Ben could be the bottom for the night.

Jason came over and said he’d help with Timmy but when he saw the rig he told Scott he grabbed the wrong one but Scott told him that it looks like Timmy was going to get pozzed tonight and we might as well make sure it takes and I know his hole will need a big boost to make it through what is going to happen to him.

Scott told Ben to start to fuck Timmy so that he would be inside when they slammed him up. Greg had Timmy ready and told Ben to go first and Ben stopped fucking for a moment as he slammed himself. Ben didn’t cough or anything just seemed normal a minute later although the eyes never lie and you could tell he was ready to fuck and seeing that Greg pushed the plunger in and released the band then removed the needle and Scott wiped Timmy’s arm as Timmy started to cough and Scott talked to Timmy making sure he was ok and finally Timmy could breathe and nodded to Scott. Scott stood up and told Ben to fuck and make sure you fuck him good because you both have waited for this.

Jayden yelled over, “Yeah Ben, you finally get to poz a boy and how cool you wanted him for so long because now you two will be connected forever.”

Scott picked up Ben’s needle and went to the table to refill it because tonight Timmy wasn’t going to get pozzed alone.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Part 6

Jason saw Scott was going to reuse Ben’s needle and told Scott to wait and he’d go get some more new ones but Scott told him that he planned on reusing Ben’s. Jason worried that Scott was already too spun to think clearly and told him to wait a minute and help him get another round of water bottles for everyone. They went to the kitchen and Jason told Scott to step outside for a cigarette first.

“Scott, I know that boys like Timmy and Bobby and now probably my brother Greg too will all likely get pozzed especially if they continue partying and letting more guys breed them so I sort of understand you getting it over with and letting Ben poz him Timmy now, but you don’t need to also.”

“Wow, that actually is so selfish of you. I figured if you would let Greg get pozzed you wouldn’t mind if you became positive too.”

“What? I’m not being selfish.”

“Jason, I figured I’d help Timmy get it behind him because he’s new and I don’t want later for this to worry him so I’m doing it for him so that he can become the jock slut that he really is and I honestly want what’s best for him and I also want to be together with him for hopefully I very long time”

“But why are you going to slam Ben’s blood?”

“I wouldn’t ask Timmy to do anything I wouldn’t do, well maybe I’d double fuck him and I’m sure I don’t want that, but if he is going to get HIV then we will convert together and take care of each other. Besides I have in the past stayed away from bottom boys that I knew were poz and I do not want to worry either so when he go back in there I’m going to ask Ben when he finishes with Timmy to slam both of us with more than just what is left in his rig so that I know we will never need to worry again.”

“So you really don’t care about people knowing either?”

“If a guy doesn’t like Timmy because he becomes poz then I don’t want the guy to like me if I wasn’t poz so yeah I don’t care.”

“If you really want to get pozzed tonight and you have Ben pozzing Timmy, would you, I mean could I, I mean, shit, I have been so afraid to tell anyone but I found out a couple of months ago I have HIV. I’ve been so scared and I hope now I can stop being afraid.”

“Oh, Jason”, Scott then grabbed Jason and started to kiss him and they went crazy making out, their tongues were dueling in each other’s mouths. “Fuck, you're going to poz me! We are going to have so much fun, let’s join the guys and get everyone that isn’t fucking to join you at the table and I’ll tell them my plan.”

They grabbed the water and supplies and rejoined the party. Jason quietly got all the guys who weren’t fucking as Scott rejoined Ben and Timmy. Timmy was flying as high as Greg and Bobby and was nearly out of it as he was drooling and enjoying the fuck. Ben told Scott that he already came once and was slowly recharging to breed his old teammate again. Scott said he should take a break for a minute and go join the guys at the table as he had something to tell them and he promised Ben he could fuck Timmy as soon as they discussed something. As Ben slid out of Timmy Scott pushed a butt plug into him to keep him happy and then did the same to Bobby and Greg.

Once everyone except the three bottoms had joined them Scott started.

“Tonight is a night for us to stop worrying and I have decided that Timmy and I are both going to get pozzed. Timmy was slammed a little while ago with Bens blood and of course also seeded by him. I know Jayden already has bred Bobby a couple of times and seeing the condition of his ass I’m sure he isn’t going to be neg much longer.

“I also decided that my bro is getting pozzed tonight. No one knew until I just told Scott that I tested positive recently and I am going to poz my new boy.”

“Are any of you other guys poz?” Scott asked

Everyother guy said they were and therefore they only negative guys were the three bottoms and Scott.

“Awesome! Well than no one should worry after tonight and hopefully we will all get together again. So my plan is for Ben to give a full blood slam to Timmy as they were teammates and had the hots for each other. Jayden do you want to slam Bobby? Good, that leaves Greg, Jason what do you want to do for him?”

“Bear and Hank, do you guys want to make Greg your boy as much as he will be mine?”

“I’ve never thought about giving a guy my blood but yeah I’ll do it” said Bear, and Hank agreed too”

“Well that leaves only me. And as there are so many poz tops I am going to switch sides for the rest of the night and Jason is going to give me a slam of his blood and also fly me to the moon like the other boys. Once you have given us each our blood slams I want the donor to fuck this new son and after breeding him/me I want our holes brushed hard so that the rest of the guys have a chance of mixing their DNA in us too”

The guys then started to get everything ready and Scott got ready to be fucked. Scott never thought about being a bottom but tonight he thought he’d take it like Timmy but asked if Jason could tie him down so that he could fuck him hard and he couldn’t resist. Bear asked Scott if he was going to get the chance to breed him too and Scott grabbed Bear’s club and told him that he expected him to tear him up and make him never forget tonight. Hank wanted to know that once Scott was spun out of his mind did he want to get whipped too and Scott told him that he expected Hank to make him cry as he shoots his last negative load. As hot as it was getting Brian and Phil decided to add their desire and asked if anyone cared if they pissed inside the bottoms too. Scott showing how far he wanted to go told Brian and Phil they should piss into both of his holes at the same time as after tonight he didn’t plan on bottoming again so they should do everything to him.

Ben smiled knowing that Scott may never be a real bottom but after tonight he would never be a top either and would need to get it and he hoped he could with Jayden use both Scott and Timmy and hopefully have Scott use him too.

When all the rigs where ready Scott checked on Timmy and told him his plan and that both of them were going to go through this together.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Part 7

Jason brought a rollaway cot and had Scott restrained on his belly and once that was done he and Bear, Jayden and Ben each got their bottom boys rigs ready by first slamming about a third of the fullest rigs they have ever seen and then after releasing their tourniquets pulling back on the plungers to fill them with their positive blood.

Bobby and Greg had anxious looks on their faces as they have both fantasized about getting tied up and slammed with poz blood and tina. Bobby had asked if they could restrain him completely and gag him to add to his fantasy and Jayden was happy to and told the others to do the same to their bottoms.

Timmy and Scott looked at each other and both saw fear and panic and when Scott tried to struggle that made Timmy even more scared and he started to struggle too.

“It looks like Scott and Timmy are having second thoughts” said Hank

Jayden laughed and said, ”good thing they can’t move then”

Jason looked at Scott and told him to relax as he put his hand on his chest and told him it will all be better soon, you and Timmy are going to be free. Scott and Timmy both settled down and Jason told everyone to find a vein and get ready as I want us to slam them all at the same time.

Once everyone was all set Jason told them to push as the mix of tina and blood started to enter the boys. Jayden told Ben that since Timmy had just been slammed he should take most of this himself and only give Timmy a little more Tina plus of course your virus. Ben nodded but he knew what Jayden was doing as once he was rushing on such a huge hit he would lose his hardon and beg for cock and Jayden liked to put Ben in his place. Ben didn’t care but he did want to cum in Timmy so he hoped the rush helped him shoot before he had to stop pretending he was a top and take his place with the rest of the boys.

As each needle was removed Phil, Brian and Hank wiped clean each boy’s arm as the tops were already plowing their boys. All around you could hear the bottoms cough and grunt then over the next few minutes all you could hear was flesh slapping and the boys moaning.

Ben started pounded Timmy like a madman hoping the friction would keep him hard and Timmy was grunting as he wasn’t yet use to such a pounding and didn’t expect it from his buddy. Jayden called over to Ben and taunted him to see if he could stay hard long enough to breed Timmy and Ben could only moan in reply.

Ben’s rush was hitting him so hard and he wanted to switch places with Timmy so bad but just then Brian, Hank and Phil came to his rescue. Brian slid up Ben’s ass as Hank grabbed his tits and Phil pulled Ben’s face to the side and shoved his tongue in his mouth. Ben was lost in the pleasure he felt and started to fuck Timmy even faster and harder as that could Brian’s cock in his ass to go just as fast and hard and in under a minute he starter to scream as he filled Timmy with his load. The guys helped Ben to the floor and Brian started fucking him again as Hank took position to enter Timmy.

Jayden smiled as he watched Ben and once Ben was being fucked Jayden turned his attention back to Bobby. He removed his gag and yelled for everyone else to do so also so that they could hear the boys begging. He then looked back into Bobby’s eyes and called him a slut and told him tonight he would never forget as started to get his fingers into Bobby at the same time he kept fucking him. Bobby started to beg to be stretched more and Jayden told him that he wasn’t going to stop until he could get both hands inside of him and then shoved two more fingers into the boy and at that Bobby’s eyes rolled back and his cock while still soft started to shoot off. Jayden announced that his bitch was cumming from getting his hole destroyed.

Jason was going easy on Scott and asked him how he was going.

“Oh god, Jason, I feel so good. I didn’t know it would feel so good. Wow, faster and harder.”

“Yeah, that’s a good boy. You may be Timmy’s Daddy but you’re now my subby and I plan on getting you in my sling many times. I want to have a party where everyone is a top except you and Timmy and you can both get fucked and bred dozens of times. Do you want that Scottie boy?”

“Fuck yeah, I want it now. Call me Scottie boy again!”

“Oh little Scottie boy loves being my boy, don’t you? I bet you want to call me Daddy too”

“Daddy, Daddy harder please”

“Oh Scottie boy we are going to have so much fun”

Bear told Greg to get ready for his first load and then slammed into the boy all the way and held him tight as his club shoot deep into him. He bent down and kissed Greg and told him that he was happy to have him as his son and told him when he gets the flu he should call him so that can celebrate.

As Bear pulled out Phil was there to enter the boy next. Bear went over to Jason and said we need more tops for these boys or they’re gonna kill us, do you mind if I call a few friends. Now that the clubs are closing I know some guys that would love to join us. Jason told him to get as many as he could.

Bear made two calls and twenty minutes later eight of his friends showed up and they enjoyed the fucked up bottoms that were all begging for their poz cum. One of the new guys asked is it ok to breed them with my toxic load and then they were all told that every one of the bottoms was converting tonight.

The new guys gave the other tops a much needed break and the party went on. Around noontime the next day people started to leave and the party finally started to wind down. Jason passed out some pills that helped everyone left crash and soon the house was quiet again.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Hot story, Bobby! I hope it continues a little bit longer. I think I’ve blown a load to each part of this story at least once, and would love to pump out several more if possible!