anyone else finding online meet ups never workout

jcklvrga

I agree with the looking now vice trying to plan out something a few days out. Whenever I was ready to go right then and there hook up sites work better for me probably 50% of the time or more. Whenever I am trying to plan something out a few days next weekend etc in advance very seldom does it work. Having an odd work schedule also makes it difficult. Always worth a try though, you never know what may happen.

That's exactly my point right there. Timing for a lot of us tend to suck, so if we can find something that's preferably immediately or in just an hour or two, then it's not as much of an issue, BUT when it's something that's an extended amount of time, then you're running the risk of the meet up not happening/turning sour fast.

I think it depends on who's online when you're looking. I've had tons of hookups on Manhunt and more recently A4A. it's pretty easy to find sex online both for now and for later. It helps if you have some good selfies too. If you're a bottom then show your ass and if a top then show your cock. And a face pic helps. Most of us like to see who we are fucking with. It helps with the fantasy

I never saw BZ as a hoop up site. Plus, there is nobody on this site (I think) who live around where I live. Gayromeo/Planetromeo works for me though as it shows information from guys who are vacationing (or will be) where I am or live here. But, a limited number whose profile says "needs discussion" about safe sex (doesn't mean guys which profiles says "safe only" wouldn't do it, had plenty of those). The other sites mentioned here (A4A, CL, Manhunt) are mostly USA oriented. GR is more European. Gayroyal or Gaydar are similar, but not very often lead to a hookup, sometimes. Age is something else, most are looking for under 35, so I don't even show up on their searches. All and all Gayromeo works for me mostly. Not sure if that will still work out when I move back to The Netherlands though. I now still live in a popular European sun vacation place, so plenty of tourists. In NL that will be different (will not be living in Amsterdam where most of the gay guys seem to be living).